2021 College World Series Thread

TrashMaster G

If you lose two games of a three game series by double digits, you don’t belong.

Baseball ️ don’t lie....
They should NOT be in the Championship Series.
Loving this butt kicking after ALL of the ass kissing and cock gobbling of Vandy by ESPN during this whole CWS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

If you lose two games of a three game series by double digits, you don’t belong.

No shit they don't belong. They got through by default. 

Also - you can tell me "that's just baseball" but that Stanford win was the luckiest shit I've ever seen and might happen 1/1,000 times. 

Edited by ztejas
  • Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

Bednar is looking increasingly less effective with every start after our game.

Geez.

He did get a perfect zone called for him in our game, but he's just not over the plate today.

This aged not so well.  Bednar pitched six no-hit innings.

Guest Lobo

Wow, to outscore Vandy 22-2 in the last 2 games...that is somewhat impressive.  What a bizarre back half of the CWS.  Look forward to seeing Texas back there next season with some of y'all and taking my oldest.  Gonna be a long off-season but enjoyed the quality baseball and the bizarre shit in between.  

Side note---even the gimp fuck Friday lineup from N.C. State couldn't topple our most strikeouts record in a CWS game.

Edited by Lobo

3 minutes ago, WBT said:

And Rocker hasn't been good since arriving in Omaha

Not trying to toot my own horn as I'm wrong all the time on here but I think my initial take after that first game he threw might have been dead on. He already has a CWS title and he's got commas in his brain right now. You can't show up and win in Omaha if you aren't willing to bleed for it. Guys get complacent. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

Not trying to toot my own horn as I'm wrong all the time on here but I think my initial take after that first game he threw might have been dead on. He already has a CWS title and he's got commas in his brain right now. You can't show up and win in Omaha if you aren't willing to bleed for it. Guys get complacent. 

Yea I think you are to something there...a few weeks from now he will still have a CWS and a shitload of money.

Texas was clearly the second best team in the series, but Mississippi State was the best just as clearly. Your power hitting brings back memories of the big boom aluminum bat days of the 80s and 90s.

Chris Lemonis can coach, one of the best strategies of player use in the series I've seen in years.

See you next year.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, phdhorn said:

Texas was clearly the second best team in the series, but Mississippi State was the best just as clearly. Your power hitting brings back memories of the big boom aluminum bat days of the 80s and 90s.

Chris Lemonis can coach, one of the best strategies of player use in the series I've seen in years.

See you next year.

NCState was the hottest team going before science.

• Hook 'Em 3

2 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

Hard to say that the best team didn’t win the CWS.  I sure wish they had been in the other bracket so the best two teams could have been in the finals. It sure would have been a better three game series.

1 minute ago, phdhorn said:

See you next year.

I would have liked to see that NCST/Vandy elim game. But I think the pack would have gotten worn out against MSU and UT pitching in a final. 

This is our first top 5 big 3 finish since 2014? And just 2nd since 2010, correct? 

Good first step to turning this shit around. 

3 minutes ago, phdhorn said:

See you next year.

Texas was one hit away from winning game one and probably the whole thing. This Mississippi St was really good but Bednar may have had the best cws performance of all time. Switch Tennessee and Texas in the bracket and we are partying hard tonight. 

• Hook 'Em 3

2 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I would have liked to see that NCST/Vandy elim game. But I think the pack would have gotten worn out against MSU and UT pitching in a final. 

This is our first top 5 big 3 finish since 2014? And just 2nd since 2010, correct? 

Good first step to turning this shit around. 

Yes. Both baseball.

• Hook 'Em 1