CWS Game 12: Texas vs. Mississippi State 6:55 CDT First Pitch

sidis

1 minute ago, Born to Run said:
21 minutes ago, wood said:
Yeah this CWS crowd sure seems to be gettin' its drink on...

MSU fans can drink. Not as obnoxious as Piggy fan, but way more drunk utes

Diabetes and drinking. That’s what Mississippi do.

football crab GIF

• Haha 2

Texags comments:

Did you not see the ****ing rainbow yesterday? Mother Nature is doing everything it can do help the sips. I'm pretty sure the hawk that's been perched on the light tower assisted that last homerun. They used some magical wind power to get the nc state player infected with Covid. I'm pretty sure the ground will swallow Bedbar up tomorrow as he takes the mound to prevent him from embarrassing the sips tomorrow.

This game is a shining example of why I hate everything about texas. They get every bounce, every break, the right guy at the plate, gets the walk, gets the bunt down, blah blah blah blah ****ing blah.

Just now, conVINCEd said:

It never ceases to amaze me that Joe Pesci, Herman Munster, and Daniel fucking Larusso we’re all in the same movie and Marisa Tomei walked out of that bitch with a well deserved Oscar.

I'll be in my bunk.

To have that accent and the skunky hair style and still be hotter than a pair of donkey balls in Terlingua in July, that is some shit right there.

• Hook 'Em 1

56 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

I am. Nixon has been burned. Pierce has shown he's incapable of making smart decisions in high leverage situations.

True. But as long as we have someone that can pitch one more out than runs, I like the chances.

So glad the rain didn’t show up a few moments earlier.  Makes the rain delay much more tolerable. 
Love the thought of you half drunk MFers thawing chicken wings at damn near Midnight while your whole families sleep. 

Edited by Lhorn
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, msucolt45 said:

I didn’t know the NCAA controlled the weather. We were the ones playing until 1:00AM this morning, not MSU.

Yeah. Reddit thread has a ton of people bitching that the tarp should have came out sooner. To which I replied - Texas played until 1 in the morning last night. MSU doesn't get any excuses. Especially with their fat fuck coach dragging that shit out the way he did. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Patricio Swayze said:

I ate my weight in Lebanese food for dinner, but fuck my fat ass wishes I had some wings from pluckers right now.

Yeah, just pulled out the habanero chicken leftovers, a bag of HEB fritos, and some fresh cherries.

All gas, no Beano.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Just now, Old Freak Nasty said:

Sportscenter sucks.  No wonder I haven't watched it in a decade.  Turning that crap off and monitoring this thread to know when to turn it back on.

Yeah. I was trying to tough it out and I just can't. Watching old family guy episodes now.