CWS Game 12: Texas vs. Mississippi State 6:55 CDT First Pitch

sidis

3 minutes ago, clapclapclap said:

ESPNU radio - "The umps probably should not have started the 9th."

or maybe fat fuck MSU coach shouldn't have delayed like a complete fucktard in which his pitcher had to pitch in the rain.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hmmm said:

Skip occurs after bat flip.  But, your reaction is how I felt it.  Melendez knew it was a homer before we did.

Zero doubter all the way for me. I was outta my chair before the bat hit the ground.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, B00M said:

I think Gordon blew his shot(s) to pitch here vs TCU .. I'd guess its wenzel or southard... Mason bryant is still on the roster? Tommy john? 

Cobb would have to come in before Bryant, right? Has Bryant pitched this year? And yeah kinda forgot about that tcu blunder. Feels like ages ago 

6 minutes ago, NorthLoop said:

I have a wife that doesn't drink that much. As such, I don't drink as much as I used to. If I come home with 36 beers in tow it could cause issues. Issues that are avoided when I just make a beer run after she's asleep.

That’s why you stash a handle of bourbon in the garage.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, clapclapclap said:

ESPNU radio - "The umps probably should not have started the 9th."

They probably have forgotten more baseball than I’ll ever know, but I’m going to disagree with them on this. 

Just now, ButtFumble said:

DGAG92

AG

This game is a shining example of why I hate everything about texas. They get every bounce, every break, the right guy at the plate, gets the walk, gets the bunt down, blah blah blah blah ****ing blah.

That just sounds like we’re good at baseball.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

DGAG92

AG

This game is a shining example of why I hate everything about texas. They get every bounce, every break, the right guy at the plate, gets the walk, gets the bunt down, blah blah blah blah ****ing blah.

Annnnnnd water is what?

• Like 1

DGAG92

AG

This game is a shining example of why I hate everything about Texas. They get every bounce, every break, the right guy at the plate, gets the walk, gets the bunt down, blah blah blah blah ****ing blah.

Have female cheerleaders, don’t drink from a jizz jar, dislike sheep. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ButtFumble said:

DGAG92

AG

This game is a shining example of why I hate everything about Texas. They get every bounce, every break, the right guy at the plate, gets the walk, gets the bunt down, blah blah blah blah ****ing blah.

also known as making your own luck and execution.  delicious.

6 minutes ago, B00M said:

I think Gordon blew his shot(s) to pitch here vs TCU .. I'd guess its wenzel or southard... Mason bryant is still on the roster? Tommy john? 

Gordon is a Freshman right?   You really think Pierce just gives up on him because of a couple of bad outings?  

Edited by ClubWhatever

Ok. 
Did Pierce shit the bed trying to be cute and leave in the freshman?!
Yes.
Did Fatso Bulldog state coach also shit the bed by not bringing in your closer bc he thought the weather was about to roll in and delay the game?
Yes.
Looks like we’re even Steven on the the Fucking around and finding out. 

Texas was up 3 and is now… checks scoreboard… is now up 3!
Hookem!!!!’

Just a hint….when your brag sheet contains “he’s no dumber than a fat fuck from Mississippi”….that ain’t much of a brag sheet.
  • Haha 1

I don't think Gordon blew his chance by that one outing. He's been nails all year. If Nixon or Cole don't come out, I'd bet on seeing him..... unless Pierce goes Rambo and we see Kub. Southard would be my next choice after Lucas. 

1 minute ago, Lhorn said:

They probably have forgotten more baseball than I’ll ever know, but I’m going to disagree with them on this. 

The midnight jock on ESPNU radio? I wouldn't count on it. Probably just learned there was college baseball last month when the SEC tournament happened.

1 minute ago, ButtFumble said:

DGAG92

AG

Love the butt hurt. When we walked runs in they probably thought that was crafty , next level baseball by MSU

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, ButtFumble said:

DGAG92

AG

Shining example of everything we hate about aggy

• Hook 'Em 1

Ivan / Zub / Cam all take their boner pills this morning and rake tonight/tomorrow. Multiple homers and heavy doses of BDE are in theforecast. 

Thy will be done. 🤘

I’m gonna go ahead with the rare quote self from a separate thread to point out that I should receive partial credit for these turn of events. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ButtFumble said:

DGAG92

AG

Something something luck something something preparation something something opportunity.  

Or to translate into aggy:  lube your sheep before you go deep

• Hook 'Em 1