CWS Game 12: Texas vs. Mississippi State 6:55 CDT First Pitch

sidis

DGAG92 11:06p   AG   This game is a shining example of why I hate everything about Texas. They get every bounce, every break, the right guy at the plate, gets the walk, gets the bunt down, blah blah blah blah ****ing blah.   2      

Biggest losers on the planet
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

Gordon is a Freshman right?   You really think Pierce just gives up on him because of a couple of bad outings?  

I think Gordon is a good pitched but Pierce may be thinking a veteran would be better in this situation. 

54 minutes ago, WinningIsHard said:

What a shot!!! The Hispanic titanic is fuckin clutch!!! 

I doubt I'm the first to do so, but I like to call him the Latino Bambino.

Edited to say "apologies to Pato del Muerto, and any others who beat me to it!"

Edited by Hizzaz Mahdoud
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, hookemATL said:

I’m gonna go ahead with the rare quote self from a separate thread to point out that I should receive partial credit for these turn of events. 

So, what you're saying is, you've been looking at their boners?

9 minutes ago, ButtFumble said:

DGAG92

AG

This game is a shining example of why I hate everything about Texas. They get every bounce, every break, the right guy at the plate, gets the walk, gets the bunt down, blah blah blah blah ****ing blah.

That might be the most complimentary thing I have heard about our ball team all week. Thanks AG.

2 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

That might be the most complimentary thing I have heard about our ball team all week. Thanks AG.

Yeah. If your baseball team gets every break and makes all of the plays to win it generally means you're a really fucking good baseball team. 

• Hook 'Em 2

11 minutes ago, ButtFumble said:

DGAG92

AG

This game is a shining example of why I hate everything about Texas. They get every bounce, every break, the right guy at the plate, gets the walk, gets the bunt down, blah blah blah blah ****ing blah.

welll you would be pissed too if your arch rival won as many CWS  games in ONE CWS than you have won in your ENTIRE FUCKING EXISTENCE!

oh yeah and they are up 3 runs with runners on the base and 2 more outs to go in the top of the 9th....  

meaning if they win that game, they have YET AGAIN won more CWS games in a single CWS than your whole pathetic team have won in your 70 year baseball history....

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, conVINCEd said:

Is there a curfew?  I recall going to a Rangers game as a Ute and they called it because they were not allowed to play after a certain time.  1:00 a.m. maybe?

Yeah, that MLB curfew time (1:00am local time -- or whatever time they agreed it to be now) is set in the MLB rules in accordance MLB Players' Association collective bargaining agreements.  It used to get mentioned a lot in the past years when there happened to be more games that banged up against it.