2022 Transfer Thread - It's the End of the World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)

24 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

This is one of the guys you guys should expect at Texas. One of the film dorks needs to take a look at his film and such and tell us whether he's another jagger or something better. I'm guessing jagger.

If this is the guy we take in the portal after passing on Windmon, I will be officially DISgruntled.  

• Rage+1 1

9 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Man, a player like that would be amazing....He was the LSU offense. Knowing how things go he'll end up at Ohio St or Bama.

In other news the WKU OT:

If we Land Ewers I'd bet Sark will throw his try his best to get him regardless of Stewart, so we may have a good sell for him with Worthy 

28 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

This is one of the guys you guys should expect at Texas. One of the film dorks needs to take a look at his film and such and tell us whether he's another jagger or something better. I'm guessing jagger.

We passed on Windmon because Overshown is returning, only to go after this guy? Hope Choate gets this decision right because it's a big one.

20 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

If this is the guy we take in the portal after passing on Windmon, I will be officially DISgruntled.  

16 minutes ago, satyanash said:

We passed on Windmon because Overshown is returning, only to go after this guy? Hope Choate gets this decision right because it's a big one.

I'm upping my percentage of people who don't consistently read that actual posts here to about 56%. We didn't pass on Windmon. Windmon passed on us. Like almost immediately. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I'm upping my percentage of people who don't consistently read that actual posts here to about 56%. We didn't pass on Windmon. Windmon passed on us. Like almost immediately. 

I may have missed an update somewhere between all of the shitposting, but I thought I read somewhere that we were not communicating with him as heavily as MSU was. Whatever, either way this is not the guy we should go get. 

4 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

I may have missed an update somewhere between all of the shitposting, but I thought I read somewhere that we were not communicating with him as heavily as MSU was. Whatever, either way this is not the guy we should go get. 

Yes - thats what was reported.  And then Windmon mentioned that we had a couple of LB's returning.  Sounds the interest was mutual until Overshown announced his return (which is odd because I wouldn't think they'd play the same position).

8 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

PK bringing a Washington spare just because he recruited him would be v meh.

They played him on the EDGE and sometimes moved him inside to DT on obvious passing downs.  I've only gotten to watch part of the Colorado game - but he had a couple of pressures and worked his way into the backfield fairly regularly. 

27 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Think it was Nahlin who said a day or two ago that we passed, due to Overshown returning and the OU LB whose names escapes me at the moment. 

1 hour ago, Tex-19 said:

Weak offer list as a recruit and 28 total tackles sounds worse than jag to me

A Utah offer on defense is usually a good sign. And yes, he's an OLB/DE. Had 5.5 TFL. He's not the pure pass rusher we need but he's a good player. He'd be a redshirt sophomore next year.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Schulz2.0 said:

The WR transfer CTJ was talking about?

Not that Roach knows anything - but he thinks Tech would be the likely choice for Boyd.  I don't know if thats because he's not a take for us or because thats where he wants to go.

Assuming this is something that would sway QE one way or the other - have to believe this has been known for a while.

8 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Not that Roach knows anything - but he thinks Tech would be the likely choice for Boyd.  I don't know if thats because he's not a take for us or because thats where he wants to go.

Assuming this is something that would sway QE one way or the other - have to believe this has been known for a while.

Wasn't Boyd the WR that the Southlake weed dealer predicted would go to Tech if Ewers went there?  He may be on to something here, and at this point I might believe him more than Roach. 

Also, I think Boyd was being followed on the field by Ennis Rakestraw in the SLC - Duncanville playoff game, and there were times Boyd made him look like a fool.  It got to the point where Rakestraw had to go to the bench to cool down after getting a personal foul. 

Edited by saul silver
  • Hook 'Em 1

32 minutes ago, pacman said:

don't watch mcdonald at the 50 second mark if you have ptsd from our defense this year

It will look very familiar.

holy shit that is hilarious.  the pulling guard never has to hit anyone and the guy scores from 20 yards out.

Just now, RomaVicta said:

Is this like a cancer spreading throughout surly? Adolescent/repressed homosexual drooling over females on every fucking thread?

Food arguments. Rehashing old coaching arguments. Cats sleeping with dogs.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?

Stay in your fucking lane. Every would-be interesting or amusing thread is choking under this assault of idiotic kudzu. 

spacer.png

How many people care about if someone who'd never get a shot says some woman is not up to his standards?

By all means, carry this shit on. You enjoy it. That's fine. Just do it somewhere else.

Like the football board.

• Hook 'Em 3

3 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Is this like a cancer spreading throughout surly? Adolescent/repressed homosexual drooling over females on every fucking thread?

Stay in your fucking lane. Every would-be interesting or amusing thread is choking under this assault of idiotic kudzu. 

spacer.png

How many people care about if someone who'd never get a shot says some woman is not up to his standards?

By all means, carry this shit on. You enjoy it. That's fine. Just do it somewhere else.

8D7E0946-1129-4CEB-87E8-EE7A3954C957.gif

4 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

spacer.png

Yes, the thirst is real. 

• Hook 'Em 1

• closetojumping changed the title to 2022 Transfer Thread - It's the End of the World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)