Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

3 hours ago, Spider2YBanana said:

This is absolutely the personification of aggy - "I know a guy, hung out with a guy, married to a guy, friends with a guy (don't judge me) and they told me all about it!!!!"

IMG_9309.jpeg

…aka bald-faced lying

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hank_Hill said:

Donovan fucking Edwards is not going to be the madden centerpiece

It's like they picked a player from 6 of the top 7 teams in last year's final CFP rankings, except they left off Washington, cause nobody knows anybody left on their roster. Or maybe that's a Washington player on the left with no name on his jersey.

8 hours ago, Spider2YBanana said:

This is absolutely the personification of aggy - "I know a guy, hung out with a guy, married to a guy, friends with a guy (don't judge me) and they told me all about it!!!!"

IMG_9309.jpeg

Sad thing is while there is an EA office in Austin, it has nothing to do with the NCAA game.  Dipshits

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Hank_Hill said:

You’re allowed to have a negative opinion!

Unless it’s against me!

You can absolutely have a negative opinion. What you can’t do is say that you can’t have a negative opinion. That’s a bannable offense. 

• Haha 6

5 hours ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

Billy is such a little bitch

20240511_024542.jpg

Irony-deafness is never funny.

16 hours ago, Spider2YBanana said:

IMG_9309.jpeg

image.png.093dc2542a9c887d646deb00d3f5ab37.png

• Haha 3

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

Billy is such a little bitch 

20240511_024542.jpg

Billy: Say what you want, I don't care. 

Also Billy: You can't have your head in the sand! Only say optimistic stuff on this forum! I've had enough of the complaining! Only be a good ag and don't point out the bad and realism! Meet me in the TexAgs parking lot and we'll settle this! 

What a total bitch lol. 

Edited by Spider2YBanana

11 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Billy kills more donors than cancer. 

Or even accidental deaths like falling off roofs, shoe accidents, and accidental self-inflicted wounds with steak knives.

It's a bloodbath out there for the poor Aggies.

• Haha 2

On 5/6/2024 at 1:01 PM, Nivek said:

There are a couple of things going for Texas with the move.  The mid to bottom tier teams won't be circling Texas on the map as their make or break season and we are done with some of the rampant corruption in officiating that we observed in the B12 and the blatant bias from conference.    I believe they call holding as well and do not just let the offensive line nullify the defensive line with endless holding.  

7 things going for us, which are nice:

1. A first down is TEN YARDS, not 14.

2. When we make a first down, while the sticks are moving forward, the ball will not be spotted 2 yards back.

3. On any down, when we make the line to gain, the ball will not be spotted 2 yards back, stealing the first down.

4. Holding - i know we've forgotten it's a rule enforced against the opposition on both sides of the ball - but it's actually a thing

5. Open Bitchassedness - refs jawing with our players openly displaying their non-neutral hostility during the run of play - it's absence will be evident

6. Here's a list of various types of ethics violations: fraud, deceptive practices, subversion and unprofessional conduct.  I have been searching for reports of this type of behaviour by the Commissioner of the SEC, however I am unable to find any

7. PI - we've already seen it called on the SEC bellcow in our stadium.   This bodes well.   Of course, we could always draw rig zebras in the playoffs....  (yes i know the pic i'm using was sugarbowl w/ b1g refs) but illustrates the point

sugar bowl 24 not interference at all.jpg

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Hornlover said:

It's like they picked a player from 6 of the top 7 teams in last year's final CFP rankings, except they left off Washington, cause nobody knows anybody left on their roster. Or maybe that's a Washington player on the left with no name on his jersey.

That’s a Notre Dame helmet and jersey. 

38 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

7 things going for us, which are nice:

1. A first down is TEN YARDS, not 14.

2. When we make a first down, while the sticks are moving forward, the ball will not be spotted 2 yards back.

3. On any down, when we make the line to gain, the ball will not be spotted 2 yards back, stealing the first down.

4. Holding - i know we've forgotten it's a rule enforced against the opposition on both sides of the ball - but it's actually a thing

5. Open Bitchassedness - refs jawing with our players openly displaying their non-neutral hostility during the run of play - it's absence will be evident

6. Here's a list of various types of ethics violations: fraud, deceptive practices, subversion and unprofessional conduct.  I have been searching for reports of this type of behaviour by the Commissioner of the SEC, however I am unable to find any

7. PI - we've already seen it called on the SEC bellcow in our stadium.   This bodes well.   Of course, we could always draw rig zebras in the playoffs....  (yes i know the pic i'm using was sugarbowl w/ b1g refs) but illustrates the point

sugar bowl 24 not interference at all.jpg

Spoiler that shit, please.

• Hook 'Em 2

Posted (edited)
48 minutes ago, Teryor said:

I'm too lazy to do 6 screenshots like LHF, click it and zoom in and it's a normal image

2 or 3 screenshots would've worked.

tldr -

Vick Vinegar: "Abe is a bot! Here's ten thousand words and my independent research examining his behavior."

Abe: "You're a creepy stalking psycho."

Moderator's ruling: Not a bot.

image.thumb.png.4f0f1450f56407220aa57ca4977ef5f9.png

image.png.3f1b9afc04a02c53b86ffe1096e2da8c.png

Edited by Chopper
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Teryor said:

Aggie posters are now accusing 247 of using inflammatory chat bots to increase engagement 

I've got a buddy who knows a guy who manages the conspiracy. The manager got his undergrad at A&M, but he kept it a secret so he could infiltrate and spread the real truth about the sips. He took this video on his phone through a hole in his shirt pocket.

spacer.png

It's real, people.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

12 minutes ago, JBJ said:

I wonder how hard it would be to create a Surly chat bot to appropriately post the same 30 gifs over and over.

Don’t say his name three times or he’ll re-appear. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5

Posted (edited)
On 5/7/2024 at 8:34 PM, Napoleon said:

3) I think that most people think that A&M will be slightly improved this season. (Maybe they will have less talent, but there is almost no way that the culture won't be significantly healthier than last year.)

willie-taggart-fired-florida-state.jpg

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2841875-the-mess-jimbo-left-inside-fsus-fall-and-willie-taggarts-plan-to-rise-again

Edited by Beau Vine
  • Haha 6
  • Drool 1

1 hour ago, nnm said:

Clickety-Clack ….

Jesus. I’m far from a BK stan but he’s coming off back to back 10 win seasons whereas A&M hasn’t won 10 games in 12 years. He was a far FAR better hire than Jimbob

"The days of a/m being the laughing stock of the nation on Monday mornings is over."

Uh, no.  The nation will be laughing at aggy for decades to come.

Also, this quote is hilarious because he is admitting they are a laughing stock.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, UTEE97 said:

Gig'em Gazette has weighed in on our upcoming season and decided to graciously rank us #6 in the SEC.

Screenshot_20240513_152253_Chrome.thumb.jpg.4afd1e618a6a16291e895ee6f3c83816.jpg

https://longhornswire.usatoday.com/2024/05/12/texas-longhorns-football-sec-rankings-spring-aggies-alabama-georgia/

It’s just amazing how every one of those rubes constantly over-rates their own program and situation, and bashes Texas no matter what. Like clockwork. That inferiority complex is so consistent. 

• Hook 'Em 1