Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

6 hours ago, nnm said:

IMG_1992.thumb.jpeg.1d165016132d53917b2222b7318cb945.jpeg

The absolute best part of reading this as a Texas fan is that even though he's close to understanding reality, he's still completely bought in to their bullshit mythology and doesn't even realize it. 

The giveaway is the sentence saying their alumni base "(has) been taught and for the most part constantly display discipline, strive, hunger and resolve in all facets of their personal and professional lives." Aside from the grammatical errors and logical incongruencies it shows that just like the rest of them he really deep down thinks they're special. I've met plenty of good and hard-working Aggies, but I've also learned they have more than their share of incompetent and lazy buffoons.

Where he's right is that Billy Liucci is symbolically the reason they have always sucked. "Pay me money to tell you how wonderful and special A&M is and by extension how wonderful and special you are." You never have to prove it, you just have to say it. 

Edited by Huckleberry
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

Lots of comedy gold in the TexAggy tears today, but this one might be my favorite:

image.png.8a8e20d8db3c1c08db0f94c7fbe41e4f.png

Seriously...they think they're going to come up with $100 million to buy out Jimbo and his assistants, and then another $100 million to lure Coach Prime to Collie Station?

Fuck, and I thought cannabis was illegal in Texas.  They're smoking the REALLY good shit in aggyland.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, orangebird said:

Lots of comedy gold in the TexAggy tears today, but this one might be my favorite:

image.png.8a8e20d8db3c1c08db0f94c7fbe41e4f.pngSeriously...they think they're going to come up with $100 million to buy out Jimbo and his assistants, and then another $100 million to lure Coach Prime to Collie Station?

Fuck, and I thought cannabis was illegal in Texas.  They're smoking the REALLY good shit in aggyland.

And their donors have already wasted a ton of $$ buying the top rated class of all time with zero ROI. I'm guessing some of those guys have to be tired of throwing good money after bad.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, orangebird said:

Seriously...they think they're going to come up with $100 million to buy out Jimbo and his assistants, and then another $100 million to lure Coach Prime to Collie Station?

They have a little something up their sleeve. 15 yr guaranteed contract.  How many superbowls does your corch have? Checkmate ya dumb sip

• Haha 1

image.png.ec6e73534eb6dd4010c654a201a213a7.png

I take amusing consolation knowing you were sure that Alabama, the sadistic brother that you love and dickride, would drag the dildo-waving, trans-loving nancy-boy Longhorns into their terrifying SEC stadium and give them a demo on how hard the SEC will be for the Longhorns. In short, that you're a fucking idiot.

image.png.3389df6bb85ca970fb4f3689d04b92a1.png

spacer.png

image.png.b11b81bd5d98294dcc81341ea649e841.png

They keep saying this. I guess all they factor in is recruiting class rankings while ignoring attrition (hemorrhaging) or roster management. Oh yeah, and play on the field.

image.png.9328ba465a9f074bf3ad06cfc1fc6ee5.png

1 Obviously proves point.

2 Every coach fired that year was the result of fear of that rousing giant in B/CS.

3 We'll find out if it ever happens.

image.png.061a97389bcba8ae49c7ce49fadf7a02.png

1 Perennial top 5?

spacer.png

2 That window didn't close:

spacer.png

image.png.55b78bfc89f0f2dc1b3cc647fd42f803.png

You. Were. Gifted. Two. Touchdowns. To. Start. The. Game.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

A&M bringing Coach Prime to College Station would be the funniest possible scenario. 0% chance he’d be into their lame traditions or the racism (when he inevitably pisses off their administration/donors).
  • Hook 'Em 3

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread