Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

To echo many other posters here, "trained at that altitude" needs to be a new fucking lexicon statement that never, ever goes away. Holy shit I almost died. Now I just need a way to, with proper context, one day be able to make a post saying "I had to decline because I've never worked on hydraulics at that altitude."

Well to be fair, I had to decline South Austins mom in CO, because I’ve never, wait what?

40 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

They'll continue to get recruits that'll believe the used car salesman act from Dumbo or moms like McKinley's.  But it really shouldn't worry us to much, they are now what they've always said we are:  high rated classes with mediocre on the field results and players not getting developed.

Dennis Green Rant | Know Your Meme

• Like 3

Jimbo is just Mack Brown in CSTAT. High rated classes that bust. Used car salesman who won a MNC with a great qb and then destroyed a program, except Jimbo has now gotten more money to keep aggy where they've always been. You would think those retards would see that all those high rated classes aren't panning out because their moron coach isn't getting the right players, but I love seeing them crow about their class and then fail like always. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

image.thumb.png.4bc0d304bc700f919c95333c9356eef1.pngimage.thumb.png.63c777501d8bfb4afe18ab666e2dc853.pngimage.thumb.png.25c2039dbd2bd56ce15f5299333a4bf8.png

Lol. Just have to win the SEC!  It's that easy y'all

LSU and Bama were their primary competition for Bussey. Yet, they’re going out of their way to celebrate a head to head win against Texas. 

The kid has been through some shit and kept his grades up. It show he gives a damn. I don’t think he’ll bust. 

• Hook 'Em 1

LSU and Bama were their primary competition for Bussey. Yet, they’re going out of their way to celebrate a head to head win against Texas. 

The kid has been through some shit and kept his grades up. It show he gives a damn. I don’t think he’ll bust. 

Point taken, but Longhorns were supposedly in the running, no?

5 minutes ago, TheRealRonWeaver? said:

Point taken, but Longhorns were supposedly in the running, no?

Kind of? I think he had some positive Texas quotes after his Bama game/official visit. Then he visited LSU last week. He hasn’t been in Austin since June. 

LSU mods had some confidence after getting the last visit, but he’s been an aggy lean for the better part of a year. 

1 hour ago, LebongJames said:

This hits close to home because Andre Jones kicked in our door and robbed us at gun point for some weed.

It’s a tragic story, because he supposedly was a pretty good kid that fell into the wrong crowd on the team (Joseph?).  

But if you’d brought enough weed for all of us, then maybe none of this would have happened. 

Edited by Dbeasy
  • Hook 'Em 1

On 9/28/2023 at 11:43 AM, Carl Spackler said:

Thank God for this thread because it reminded me that I need to start "training at altitude" to prepare for the next time Texas has a road game against the Buffs, Utah, Wyoming, or BYU, etc., and the nasty home team fans become unbearable.   

image.gif.b5482ad4e199cbc254c975353e6f5e85.gif

Edited by TKthunder2

5 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

They'll continue to get recruits that'll believe the used car salesman act from Dumbo or moms like McKinley's.  But it really shouldn't worry us to much, they are now what they've always said we are:  high rated classes with mediocre on the field results and players not getting developed.

Sometimes they’re mediocre classes with mediocre results too

7 hours ago, KeysPhoneWallet said:

Texas wasn’t pushing for bussey and nobody is all that upset. I don’t think it’s a big head to head win.

Exactly. I keep reading those dipshits saying "I'm here for the Horns' tears" or "there must be so many Horns tears." What fucking tears? Show me some actual screenshots, you aggy imbiciles - ones that don't come from cesspools filed with chicken little morons like OB and 247. Did anyone, even on those dumbass sites, actually think he was coming here? Did anyone really care?

We've know where Bussey was going for months and none of us give much of a shit. I'm sure we would have taken him but we have bigger fish to fry like Wingo (and, if the football gods are kind, Wesco). No one here gives a shit because: 1) we're going to be just fine at WR with or without Bussey; 2) we knew where he was going and never cared that much; and 3) I don't think anyone here is all that blown away by him. He just doesn't seem to "pop" on film looks pretty overrated

• Haha 1

This kinda fits for the latest gomer commit, "An eight year old boy looks at a toy in store. After pondering it for a moment he decides to look at another toy. His six year old brother looks at the toy his older brother did. The six year proudly snatches the toy and declares it is his and the best toy ever."

• Haha 5

7 hours ago, campcrunk said:

He just doesn't seem to "pop" on film looks pretty overrated

The kid was responsible for 79 TDs last year: 26 TD passes, 46 TDs rushing, three TDs on kick returns and one TD on punt returns. He also had 115 tackles and five interceptions, four of them pick sixes. I'm not sure how much more he could "pop"  on film.

• Hook 'Em 9

7 hours ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

The kid was responsible for 79 TDs last year: 26 TD passes, 46 TDs rushing, three TDs on kick returns and one TD on punt returns. He also had 115 tackles and five interceptions, four of them pick sixes. I'm not sure how much more he could "pop"  on film.

You're right - I shoud've used different wording. He's definitely an amazing football player and, like I said, we would take him in a heartbeat. But I'm not sure he's not overranked. He just doesn't seem to have that same level of explosiveness and athletcism as someone like Wingo or Hudson

More Aggie fan fiction. No link is provided:

image.png.b250f42305e64c36021a2a8f08307311.png

image.png.a2dd45657ad8a3f36493363a54b7b0bc.png

Followed by the usual whining:

image.png.ad516d3fd225d8a10f919b8c14d2941a.png

image.png.4f55e7412cc871bc18dd1bc11ea6b3b8.png

They think their allegations about being founded first is why they're called little brother in the football context. 

And stupid delusions about their team:

image.png.cbe6fb17a0d178567e962fd6e607fa4b.png

I bet none of them gives a shit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

22 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

More Aggie fan fiction. No link is provided:

image.png.b250f42305e64c36021a2a8f08307311.png

image.png.a2dd45657ad8a3f36493363a54b7b0bc.png

Followed by the usual whining:

image.png.ad516d3fd225d8a10f919b8c14d2941a.png

image.png.4f55e7412cc871bc18dd1bc11ea6b3b8.png

They think their allegations about being founded first is why they're called little brother in the football context. 

And stupid delusions about their team:

image.png.cbe6fb17a0d178567e962fd6e607fa4b.png

I bet none of them gives a shit.

Hold on, this aggy thinks George Orwell was writing about a reality TV show? 🤯