Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

1 hour ago, Frank Drebin said:

The excitement over The Elk is bursting through seams!

Elko.png

This image and that press conference are starting to become Melko's Tom-Herman-Swings-the-Sledgehammer moment. You can almost see the future failure as you look at it.

34 minutes ago, Scholz said:

Now it's "Optimus Klein".  JFC.

Is that for real? Please tell me that's real. 

• Hook 'Em 2

9 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

This image and that press conference are starting to become Melko's Tom-Herman-Swings-the-Sledgehammer moment. You can almost see the future failure as you look at it.

Is that for real? Please tell me that's real. 

It’s real, but he had that nickname back in college. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, texifornia said:

The Elk just sounds strange. I can't see it catching on.

Think about the fan base you’re talking about. This logic could be applied to basically every turdition they have. 

1 hour ago, texifornia said:

Having dorky male cheerleaders who grab their nuts and do jazz hands constantly just sounds strange. I can’t see it catching on.

Edited by Burt Macklin
  • Haha 4

23 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Not aggy, but man UGA message board posters are consistently as dumb as a bag of rocks

20231207_130334.jpg

Well I guess when you are in Athens in a state that probably in comparison to todays SEC members has more money other then aggy, I can see how they feel they probably can take over a stadium. I guess they did not learn from the Sugar Bowl because they did not want to be there. They are going to get to play Texas and we will not be like aggy in which October has arrived and their season is over. So just ask Alabama's Will Anderson how it is in Austin.

https://www.forbes.com/advisor/business/average-salary-by-state/

Edited by DanTheHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Alabama had a decent showing but hardly took over the stadium.  LSU and its alumni base are a lot closer and they had a good showing but still didn't take over the stadium.  Why would a Georgia fan think they'd be any different?

When you've already sold 68,000 seats as season tickets, it's gonna make it pretty hard for any other team to come in and take over.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

It was already linked but people need to watch this video just click on it and it is timestamped

In 40 seconds  before fading to black

1) Optimus Klein is mentioned

2) They drool over Megan Fox

3) then Jenifer eight? they mean Jennifer's body?

3) end the segment fading to black inmediately before they most likely say how they would drink her sweat.

13 minutes ago, linux said:

It was already linked but people need to watch this video just click on it and it is timestamped

In 40 seconds  before fading to black

1) Optimus Klein is mentioned

2) They drool over Megan Fox

3) then Jenifer eight? they mean Jennifer's body?

3) end the segment fading to black inmediately before they most likely say how they would drink her sweat.

Any mention of this being a "Power Move?"

image.png.ea72beecd9af5fcdccf935eaa0582858.png

Elite schools don't worry about whether somebody else considers them elite. It's similar to concerning yourself with whether or not another team considers you to be their biggest rival. In short, it's pathetic.

image.png.febddfd64ed41ab1fd964d7c794de67b.png

Seems like you answered your own question there, Sport. Oh, and it's 12-1, Sport.

image.png.65aa988c8a02f7358e0e24356b2eb7e5.png

1 A dream year for you losers.

2 It would be so good for you if you weren't where you are and have been since Hitler could be attributed to luck, Sport.

image.png.d32a80547cc962af1de01ac5c95355fc.png

So, we'll be exposed if we lose to Penix. If not, we'll be exposed if we lose the fucking national championship game. I'm sure the world will congratulate you, Sport, and all your little friends for recognizing the hollow shell Texas is if they don't finish number one in the country (natty to your dumb ass). You're all over this motherfucker.

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

image.thumb.png.1d9ebe570ab9b23cd3e8c99c4ff0f2ba.png

This guy has really figured out Bama's new offensive strategy:

They've settled on Milroe being their best chance, unlike the tu game where ... Milroe was their best chance.

How to do that?

Make the offense based on Milroe and his running ability.
Make the offense based on buying lots of time for deep passes
Make the offense based on quick throws, getting the ball out of Milroe's hands quickly.

So, three completely different offensive philosophies?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, texifornia said:

Not aggy, but man UGA message board posters are consistently as dumb as a bag of rocks

20231207_130334.jpg

They are about this smart in real life as well.  Extremely little brother minded to Bama and even GT.  They will immediately hate us.  Very aggy fanbase.

Edited by JBJ
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, MIkeHoncho said:

"Within the last year, Collin Klein reportedly** turned down OC offers from Notre Dame and Penn State."

** Reported by looch, zwerneman, and the fighting texum bulldog gazette. 

didn't the Penn State guys straight up say that didnt happen, it was the Kansas OC that said no

• Hook 'Em 1

Elite schools don't worry about whether somebody else considers them elite. It's similar to concerning yourself with whether or not another team considers you to be their biggest rival. In short, it's pathetic.

Seems like you answered your own question there, Sport. Oh, and it's 12-1, Sport.
2 It would be so good for you if you weren't where you are and have been since Hitler could be attributed to luck, Sport.
So, we'll be exposed if we lose to Penix. If not, we'll be exposed if we lose the fucking national championship game. I'm sure the world will congratulate you, Sport, and all your little friends for recognizing the hollow shell Texas is if they don't finish number one in the country (natty to your dumb ass). You're all over this motherfucker.

Go check out the stats for Washington’s rushing game and their pass/rush defense. Teams can’t run on us, so they use the passing game. With them, teams can both run and pass on them, their secondary is giving up more yards per game, more points, and their rush defense gives up more.

They are ranked 50th in total defense and we are ranked 13th.
  • Hook 'Em 3

7 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

Brilliant.  Losing to a Big 10 team in the National Championship game will really expose how unprepared we are to compete in the SEC. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, closetojumping said:

I’m not a screen cap guy, but hopefully someone with access to the aggie 247 board can post the thread on there in which “Deathburger” is seriously pondering just dropping his fanship for ATM and rooting for Texas. 

Not only is he seriously entertaining it and trying to apply logic to support it, but there are multiple other posters working to rationalize the same. These nimrods are starting to plumb depths of desperation and despair that I haven’t seen since 77-0. 

I thought The Elk and Optimus Klein already had the rollercoaster on the way back up?

12 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I’m not a screen cap guy, but hopefully someone with access to the aggie 247 board can post the thread on there in which “Deathburger” is seriously pondering just dropping his fanship for ATM and rooting for Texas. 

Not only is he seriously entertaining it and trying to apply logic to support it, but there are multiple other posters working to rationalize the same. These nimrods are starting to plumb depths of desperation and despair that I haven’t seen since 77-0. 

Cc: @Longhornfrenzy