Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

13 minutes ago, realgreggym said:

crash, I think that I started aggy back then. If someone remembers otherwise, that's fine.

I didn't mean to say "I", I meant to say "It". I take no claim on aggy. I just use it because it's genius. One aggy is the same as all aggy. 

• Like 1

In fairness, my phone autocorrects to Aggy.  It doesn't matter whether I type Aggie, Aggies, moron, simpleton, inbred, periennial underachiever, second rate program, pretender, cult, or SEC sycophant.  No matter what, it autocorrects.  Now if we have a new board rule I will try but I think on it's pretty Aggy!

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Getting back on topic…
aggy is spiking samples to try and prove cold fusion. Texas is Nobel Prizes in Physics. Never change aggy. Rent free for friggin ever!!!!! Tickle Me Elmo assembling a murder’s row over there!
IMG_0162.thumb.jpeg.45d06260dcb31d5c91bcc70bb8d6fc18.jpeg
Yellowbellies? Thought those were the original Coors cans.

1 hour ago, Doc Daneeka said:

He just talked more in one post about the sips who don’t matter to him than I have about my ex in five years. 

he wants us to fuck his ex-wife.

we did before she was his ex-wife.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Doc Daneeka said:

He just talked more in one post about the sips who don’t matter to him than I have about my ex in five years. 

He doesn't think about his wife or t-sips AT ALL. Except when he's about to leave his condo then he'll think about his ex and every other tsip because he wants to avoid them. But that's about it. Oh except when he's already out then he'll also think about them because he has to constantly scan the crowd to make sure there's no ex or tsip around. He also plots out his day and his life based on when and where he's less likely to run into any tsips -- but do we really need to count that as thinking about the tsips? Also if you bothered to ask he'd also be sure to inform you he never, ever thinks about fondling cocks. NTTAWWT

Edited by Chopper

I guess the McKinnley flip cancels out one of the dumbest things I've read on Texags.  I'm speaking of late last week when a few were bragging about the Rivals' average score for their 9 recruits (+ McKinnley and Bussey) being similar to that of Texas.  The combination of Bussey, McKinnley and Neal w/ the other 6 recruits gave them an abnormally high avg ranking.  

8 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I think the most succinct summary is “I never think about my ex wife except when I write about her in a 1000 word internet post focusing solely about how little I think about my wife.”

Most likely he still has frequent wet dreams about her.

Only aggy can find joy/happiness in the possible failures of others, let alone worrying about their very own aggy shit fest!

“Hey guys, we (aggy) can go 3-8, but that’s ok, as tu lost in the championship game.” F their mindset! Just wow!

Hook’em!!!

Aggie analysis of our game.

image.png.7c07a97522db1ab02733d32ae5d32edb.png

image.png.3d4ddf2a58fe6819be65d7b2cecf58f2.png

image.png.231709f71fe3f22e02448b968ad69403.png

image.png.9b322d145fe3b8446613b6737656a0de.png

image.png.41683537fe48a51dd45c44d2e48d26dc.png

Carefully curated comparison. I'm sure the world outside of College Station and Katy agrees with this conclusion.

image.png.fa622ff038b85bc4f4d2b6ae799eb7f2.png

The above cuts through and past fluff elements such as conference championships and playoff appearances. I'm sure they will catch up there with Plan 2024 from Aggie Headspace.

image.png.5bcd99a3d003c629112b50fa65bd9d97.png

image.png.42e24d0235bbe957d5d7caef38e85547.png

image.png.932eaf82936975149f6c243fcbda8bb4.png

Interesting hope there, Bill.

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Haha 4

22 hours ago, Mother mopar said:
On 12/31/2023 at 8:43 PM, StrippersAndNobelPrizes said:
Getting back on topic…
aggy is spiking samples to try and prove cold fusion. Texas is Nobel Prizes in Physics. Never change aggy. Rent free for friggin ever!!!!! Tickle Me Elmo assembling a murder’s row over there! emoji1787.pngemoji1787.pngemoji1787.pngemoji1787.pngemoji1787.pngemoji1787.pngemoji1787.pngemoji1787.pngemoji1787.pngemoji1787.pngemoji1787.pngemoji1787.png
IMG_0162.thumb.jpeg.45d06260dcb31d5c91bcc70bb8d6fc18.jpeg

Yellowbellies? Thought those were the original Coors cans.

“Yellowbellies”?

My oh my,

aggy has forgotten 8-forfeit already ?

Why am I and Wakeforest not surprised?

• Hook 'Em 1

He doesn't think about his wife or t-sips AT ALL. Except when he's about to leave his condo then he'll think about his ex and every other tsip because he wants to avoid them. But that's about it. Oh except when he's already out then he'll also think about them because he has to constantly scan the crowd to make sure there's no ex or tsip around. He also plots out his day and his life based on when and where he's less likely to run into any tsips -- but do we really need to count that as thinking about the tsips? Also if you bothered to ask he'd also be sure to inform you he never, ever thinks about fondling cocks. NTTAWWT

That a lot of words for he lives in Katy.

2 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

image.png.231709f71fe3f22e02448b968ad69403.png

image.png.9b322d145fe3b8446613b6737656a0de.png

image.png.41683537fe48a51dd45c44d2e48d26dc.png

Carefully curated comparison. I'm sure the world outside of College Station and Katy agrees with this conclusion.

The above cuts through and past fluff elements such as conference championships and playoff appearances. I'm sure they will catch up there with Plan 2024 from Aggie Headspace.

image.png.5bcd99a3d003c629112b50fa65bd9d97.png

image.png.42e24d0235bbe957d5d7caef38e85547.png

image.png.932eaf82936975149f6c243fcbda8bb4.png

Interesting hope there, Bill.

I know with certainty that at least one of the folks with an AgTag is, in fact, an illustrious Surly poster.  I wouldn't be surprised if other Surly posters have engaged and are egging them on.

• Haha 2

So Denver Harris got kicked out by the university itself, not just the football program, and then was basically under disciplinary measures all year by LSU, but now ATM is going to let him come back? Where's the logic in that one?

1 minute ago, Tex-19 said:

So Denver Harris got kicked out by the university itself, not just the football program, and then was basically under disciplinary measures all year by LSU, but now ATM is going to let him come back? Where's the logic in that one?

To be clear, are you asking for a logical reason that the Aggies are doing something?

4 minutes ago, Tex-19 said:

They barely have enough FBS quality players to fill a 2 deep roster. They certainly don't have enough quality players to have a winning season in 24-25'. That's all the logic that you need.

They can't be that choosy at this point. It's Harris or get another Olive Garden breadstick from Old Dominion.

• Hook 'Em 2

13 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

My favorite part of reading the aggie shit on here is how quickly they get aggressively excited about a new player or coach. It's like they get a blind optimism adrenaline shot and it freezes in their brain until said player or coach leaves the team. 

Jimbo is our man! ... Fuck Jimbo Fisher!! ... The Elk is not bucking around !! ...???

We got Denver Harris! A true victory over tu! ... Fuck Denver Harris! ... Welcome back Denver Harris!!

It's like this over and over again. I am a simple pushover every time in that it always entertains. 

It’s truly their Achilles heel. They never choose to wait and see. They have to declare _____________ the greatest ever. 

41 minutes ago, Tex-19 said:

image.thumb.png.0f1dca80ef19f7babe5b834b8bef7846.png

aggy doesn't lie, cheat, or steal... unless they have a chance to beat tu, then who gives a fuck

Edited by Chuckie Finster
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/31/2023 at 2:02 PM, RomaVicta said:

I must admit to a guilty pleasure in the above. They're not used all the time.

Strict enforcement and peer pressure to not use aggy would be too aggy. 

I now remember a TexAgs post that I C&Ped over here. One Aggie was making a solid argument about something where he referred to us as Texas. The other Aggie, getting his ass kicked, wrote:

"It's hard to take someone who doesn't use tu or t.u. seriously."

What could be more Aggy than that!

1 hour ago, statsman said:

The worst facet of the Aggie program is that they have Aggies in charge. They are true believers in the Aggie way and objective critical reasoning is not desired. 

They look at any success Texas has, and discount it as the result of luck and institutional favoritism by the NCAA and media. That would be fine for smack talk (hell, the Sooners have their fun with that, when they can), but nobody in a decision making capacity should believe it. 

But, they do! And even the Ags in authority believe it! And that leads them to try to mimic what they imagine UT to be doing, to navigate a route where they can parlay an easy path, a little flexing and some luck into a championship. 

If they tried to genuinely imitate UT, in pursuit of similar success, they would do the hard work of viewing their team objectively, seeking out weaknesses to address, scheduling difficult matchups (not easy ones) and not fearing failures that lead to learning. 

But, that’s hard, not fun and they absolutely dismiss the idea that this is the path Texas takes, so they continue on…

They should pay you a consulting fee.  It would save them a lot of cash in the long run.

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

It’s truly their Achilles heel. They never choose to wait and see. They have to declare _____________ the greatest ever. 

Yes, and then when a reasonable waiting period has transpired and the disappointing returns are in, they may backtrack a bit with the “greatest ever” talk, but will remain steadfast in their argument that whoever or whatever they’re talking about is still better than tu’s.

This is how you get people who watched college football from 2002-2005 and concluded that Reggie McNeal was still better than Vince Young.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, statsman said:

that leads them to try to mimic what they imagine UT to be doing

Terrific post.

They see that UT has a journalism school that has produced graduates who become reporters and editors at prominent publications. Of course, they promote tu at every opportunity because they can't help but be biased.

They take this delusion and decide they need a jounalism school so they can produce similar biased reporters and editors as their goal. Of course they fucked that up because a negro lady was offered and virutally promised the job. She was an accomplished journalist then professor at tu. She was also a loyal graduate of A&M. Not good enough or just plain scary for the redass Ags running the show.

They could have had a real journalism school built by the perfect candidate. Had she succeeded in doing that, A&M probably would have closed that school again because students and graduates of said school would refuse to be redass puppets.

ETA

This is how you get people who watched college football from 2002-2005 and concluded that Reggie McNeal was still better than Vince Young.

The parrots of Texags, over and over:

You see, Vince Young [or Radio] is a great athlete. Reggie is a great quarterback

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Hank Chinaski said:

Yes, and then when a reasonable waiting period has transpired and the disappointing returns are in, they may backtrack a bit with the “greatest ever” talk, but will remain steadfast in their argument that whoever or whatever they’re talking about is still better than tu’s.

1 hour ago, RomaVicta said:

Terrific post.

They see that UT has a journalism school that has produced graduates who become reporters and editors at prominent publications...

They take this delusion and decide they need a jounalism school so they can produce similar biased reporters and editors as their goal

They could have had a real journalism school built by the perfect candidate. Had she succeeded in doing that, A&M probably would have closed that school again because students and graduates of said school would refuse to be redass puppets.

ETA

The parrots of Texags, over and over:

You see, Vince Young [or Radio] is a great athlete. Reggie is a great quarterback

That mindset existed in the mid 70's, that George Woodard was better than Earl Campbell.  They do it to themselves, starting at fish camp, that everything aggy is better, just because.

They see what UT has, take their delusion to obtain/produce "similar" results, and end up with something less than what they could have had. 

It is not the buildings that are important, it is the results of the people in the buildings that matter. 

On 1/2/2024 at 9:09 AM, RomaVicta said:

Now do salary, years remaining on contract, and buyout amount

• Haha 1

On 1/3/2024 at 9:56 AM, RomaVicta said:

image.png.396f89a3180993854d2101e906feae52.png

image.png.6f8c269527f8c1e9fa9ad3bc8bae6c98.png

This guy's bought into the Elko recruiting "strategy."

image.png.6f8b53736f68c04219c2b6cf3e089217.png

image.png.9511b1d9653bba9522e45f4816472fe0.png

And the optimist:

image.png.767414077cd18e4ba6499cc1aaa720db.png

spacer.png

On Denver Harris maybe coming back.

image.png.e960592fda1ce5eb0feaee5be2cedbdc.png

image.png.2d99e21873d6c2495c37f06037bcac79.png

image.png.eed4134a79e43fcafc65d0541c308054.png

image.png.b77db482f0d95ec3b8a9d889dbfd5c92.png

To be fair, the vast majority are saying no to the idea. 

Lol Humphrey announced he was staying at Georgia 

Poor Aggy

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 1/1/2024 at 1:30 PM, Knoxtnhorn said:

I guess the McKinnley flip cancels out one of the dumbest things I've read on Texags.  I'm speaking of late last week when a few were bragging about the Rivals' average score for their 9 recruits (+ McKinnley and Bussey) being similar to that of Texas.  The combination of Bussey, McKinnley and Neal w/ the other 6 recruits gave them an abnormally high avg ranking.  

One of aggy problems, is their overall recruit/players turnover rate….more players seem to portal out or transfer to other schools…it would be interesting to know why!