We Are Going To Win

Slacks

2 minutes ago, perfectchaos007 said:

It’s gonna be us against the Big12 refs all season who are gonna try to fuck us for blowing up the conference. Fuck them and fuck whatever team we’re playing against 

They were fucking us when we were paying everyone in the conference.  IDMAS.

• Hook 'Em 1

21 minutes ago, deadshank said:

I'll be happy if the first game of the season doesn't start with possession of the ball and we get a delay of game before the first play.

Personally I think it would be a fitting way to honor Tomothy Herman's legacy here.

• Rage+1 2

1 hour ago, Domedriver said:

SMASH MOUTH!

like we did with the Coke Machine Gene Chiton against Penn State!  Power I, 3 TEs!!!

all star singing GIF

The refs will screw us like usual, especially against Iowa St and Okie St. Only good news is hopefully they do the same to Oklahoma as they want one if the ingrate 8 to win the conference. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Slogans were the best accomplishment of each of the previous two regimes. "Let's ride" has cache, and "OK, cool. Hook 'em" was the perfect response to the tOSU meth head. That neither Strong nor Herman could live up to their winning ad campaigns was just one more facet of their overall failure to perform.

As such, I'm refraining from using the gas/brakes slogan until we see some okie tears. Show me some fuckin' okie tears, dammit.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, perfectchaos007 said:

It’s gonna be us against the Big12 refs all season who are gonna try to fuck us for blowing up the conference. Fuck them and fuck whatever team we’re playing against 

I don't think it is going to be that bad as their games may be job interviews for another conference.

It's gonna be bad for sure, I'll just be interested to see if blowU gets similarly hosed.

2 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Slogans were the best accomplishment of each of the previous two regimes. "Let's ride" has cache, and "OK, cool. Hook 'em" was the perfect response to the tOSU meth head. That neither Strong nor Herman could live up to their winning ad campaigns was just one more facet of their overall failure to perform.

As such, I'm refraining from using the gas/brakes slogan until we see some okie tears. Show me some fuckin' okie tears, dammit.

What about “Let yo nuts hang”?