Surly Horns Burnt Ends Signing Day

immamac

13 minutes ago, Deej said:

Half of the people at DKR when Immamac walked in: "Did Ricky get a new weed guy?"

Fun story, any time I go on a beach vacation as soon as I get on the beach I'm always approached by the "guy" and they always ask, but more like tell me "YOU NEED DRUGS?" lol

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Now that I am an official booster I would like to dictate how my $10 is distributed each month. Helm has a big game, toss him an extra 75 cents. Wiley gets a holding penalty, maybe he’s got to wait until next month to get his $2.50. 

This kind of influence is exactly why you become a fellow high roller. Welcome to the club. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Said that he thought it was tacky and mentioned something about not liking it.  But more important is that the pic has clearly made the rounds on OB and elsewhere.

of course he doesn't like it...it helps the University and the players and not him.

///

edit: @RGBIII, @SydneyCarton, @closetojumping the question is, what does the REAL Geoff Ketchum think about it?

https://twitter.com/geoffketchum/

Edited by NoName
  • Hook 'Em 2

9 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Said that he thought it was tacky and mentioned something about not liking it.  But more important is that the pic has clearly made the rounds on OB and elsewhere.

Did anyone say "it looks like the players love it and don't think it's tacky so who gives a fuck what you think?"

• Hook 'Em 8