Hook 'em

ztejas

1 hour ago, ztejas said:

It's Wednesday. We play Rice Saturday. 

I wasn't raised a Longhorn fan to be a bitch when things weren't falling right. 

These kids need our buy in. Maybe Sark is the right guy maybe he ain't - that doesn't change the fact that dozens of student athletes from this university bust their asses out there for us every week. 

Show up and be loud and instill your own decades of frustration into the product on the field. 

Let's kick the shit out of a poor regional program and move forward. Fat lady hasn't sung yet.

No one attends UT Austin to achieve mediocrity. The athletes deserve better than to walk out onto a national stage and be completely embarrassed.

The Arky debacle is on the coaching staff. They don't get any more mulligans.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

No one attends UT Austin to achieve mediocrity. The athletes deserve better than to walk out onto a national stage and be completely embarrassed.

The Arky debacle is on the coaching staff. They don't get any more mulligans.

Yeah we keep on giving the players a free pass and blaming the coach.  Simple fact is the players played like pure dog shit on Saturday.  The way they played they could not have executed the most basic game plan.  Not saying the coaches don't hold some responsibility but stop giving the players a pass.  I hope this is a wake up call for these players and someone gets pissed and takes charge.  The player leadership has been weak as fuck for years.  

I will say this these players looked damn good getting off the plane walking around in their nice suits and being all swavey for the cameras.  At least we have that.  

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, ApocalypseTexas said:

Yeah we keep on giving the players a free pass and blaming the coach.  Simple fact is the players played like pure dog shit on Saturday.  The way they played they could not have executed the most basic game plan.  Not saying the coaches don't hold some responsibility but stop giving the players a pass.  I hope this is a wake up call for these players and someone gets pissed and takes charge.  The player leadership has been weak as fuck for years.  

I will say this these players looked damn good getting off the plane walking around in their nice suits and being all swavey for the cameras.  At least we have that.  

Coach blaming with Herman was justified and everyone is still in that mindset

3 hours ago, ztejas said:

It's Wednesday. We play Rice Saturday.   I wasn't raised a Longhorn fan to be a bitch when things weren't falling right.  These kids need our buy in. Maybe Sark is the right guy maybe he ain't - that doesn't change the fact that dozens of student athletes from this university bust their asses out there for us every week.  Show up and be loud and instill your own decades of frustration into the product on the field.  Let's kick the shit out of a poor regional program and move forward. Fat lady hasn't sung yet.

Popular sentiment right now...  Current 247 thread - "Let's Unite"

https://247sports.com/college/texas/board/21/Contents/lets-unite-170920202/?page=1 

Edited by LTtxfan

4 hours ago, ztejas said:

It's Wednesday. We play Rice Saturday. 

I wasn't raised a Longhorn fan to be a bitch when things weren't falling right. 

These kids need our buy in. Maybe Sark is the right guy maybe he ain't - that doesn't change the fact that dozens of student athletes from this university bust their asses out there for us every week. 

Show up and be loud and instill your own decades of frustration into the product on the field. 

Let's kick the shit out of a poor regional program and move forward. Fat lady hasn't sung yet.

Damn dude, you either woke up with some burnt orange fire in your veins or you had an awesome night out.  Either way, I’m in!

200w.gif?cid=ecf05e47h7rwem6m67u1ozwxqmhqo4n9kboast5nc5dgmmht&rid=200w.gif&ct=g

I'm in and I'm excited.
I know it's Rice, but I think we come out and kick the shit out them....and Tech.  And TCU, fuck it.
4-1 going into OU.  I'll take it.
After Chuck and Tommy I swore off koolaid forever..

Took a few baby sips right before this season

Might have chugged a couple glasses after the Cajun game, had to remind myself they were a bit overrated so didnt finish the pitcher

Was prepared to do a koolaid kegstand if we went out and embarrassed piggy

I dont want to see a Koolaid pitcher within 200 yards of me or I'll start shooting. Carry on.
  • Hook 'Em 3

6 hours ago, ApocalypseTexas said:

...stop giving the players a pass.  I hope this is a wake up call for these players and someone gets pissed and takes charge.  The player leadership has been weak as fuck for years.

Style > Substance

10 hours ago, Doc Reeves said:

Shit, some people need their coffee 

10 hours ago, South Austin said:

Or their bourbon.

Both Is Good The Road To El Dorado GIF

10 hours ago, ClubWhatever said:

was raised a Longhorn fan to be a bitch when things weren’t falling right.  Who has been fired?

the quarterback

9 hours ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

Bourbon in their coffee?

9 hours ago, stork642 said:

Season 8 Reaction GIF by The Office

Girl Why Dont We Have Both GIF

• Hook 'Em 1

27 minutes ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

I don't remember the coat and tie under Mack, but I could be wrong.

They were longhorn cattle entering the stadium until Ricky and Earl shot them with lighting bolts. 

Edited by JBJ
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, ApocalypseTexas said:

Coach Leach?  

• Hook 'Em 1