Gabby Petito case - Dude comes back from couple's cross-country road trip; she's missing, he's silent

LonghornSean

38 minutes ago, huge said:

I cant remember them at all.  Can you assist me with some pictures?

302b28069c7182a58369f63dddec1c76--south-

13 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

So was he just hiking and slipped down the mountain or do think foul play or anything?

from the original police missing persons report, he went up Black Canyon Trail with a nike duffle bag, sleeping bag, and tent.

Robert-Bob-Lowrey-Photo-courtesy-of-TCSA

Unfortunately I think he may have bit off more than he could chew on a solo hike.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

MSM: This missing white girl syndrome is outrageous. What about other missing people, particularly people of color? Why are people so enthralled with this chick, no offense. Sorry she died but what about all the missing people who just don’t get the same coverage bc they aren’t a white girl? It’s a tragedy and an outrage.

HLN: I hear ya. It’s beyond awful. Maybe we can mention those missing POC in a less than two minute segment during our new nightly one hour show on Gabby Petito? 

Totally true. HLN now has a nightly one hour special with most of Nancy Grace’s old panel of guests on Gabby and daily updates.  And they spend about two minutes or less talking about all the other cases. I would say SMH but it’s how the media rolls. Lulz. 

52 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

MSM: This missing white girl syndrome is outrageous. What about other missing people, particularly people of color? Why are people so enthralled with this chick, no offense. Sorry she died but what about all the missing people who just don’t get the same coverage bc they aren’t a white girl? It’s a tragedy and an outrage.

HLN: I hear ya. It’s beyond awful. Maybe we can mention those missing POC in a less than two minute segment during our new nightly one hour show on Gabby Petito? 

Totally true. HLN now has a nightly one hour special with most of Nancy Grace’s old panel of guests on Gabby and daily updates.  And they spend about two minutes or less talking about all the other cases. I would say SMH but it’s how the media rolls. Lulz. 

America eats true crime for breakfast, lunch and dinner. If CNN or MSNBC made a weekly missing persons show, it would get great ratings, regardless of the race of those missing people. So why don't they???

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Sandman said:

America eats true crime for breakfast, lunch and dinner. If CNN or MSNBC made a weekly missing persons show, it would get great ratings, regardless of the race of those missing people. So why don't they???

It’s always the same story. People criticize the media. Media claps back saying they are just showing the public what the public wants. Nothing changes all that much. Rinse and repeat. It would be cool if they used this case (popular as it may be) to spend much of the hour on other cases. As much as I disliked her, Nancy Grace was one of the only ones that would devote time to those cases. I don’t think her ratings were all that great unless she was doing the tot mom stuff or Jodi crazy Arias stuff but she did devote several shows and segments to the missing people who weren’t getting much coverage anywhere else. 

• Like 1

I’m a proud American for all of this (except the murder part). No sarcasm. If Dog could triangulate his search with John Walsh and the boys, while someone played the spooky Unsolved Mysteries music, this punk wouldn’t stand a chance. Also involve Keifer Sutherland and Gary Sinise. 

You need to include Robert stack somehow tag teaming with John Walsh. Maybe stack can narrate
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Blotto said:

you find a gal with a john deere tattoo, you gotta lock that shit down.

image.png.146f9af8c8ab6491d79b13b5f2782ee1.png

better look at it

image.png.52f97b5ea20c1ed874db86d4350c38d0.png

loves to get plowed, I guess

My old daddy used to say "It's not how deep you plow, it's how long you stay in the field."

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Dirty’s family is so full of shit…(I get it. He’s their son/relative. Who knows what he told them or what they think they know about what happened with Gabby…but they are straight up full of shit that they don’t know where he went or didn’t help him.)

5 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

Dirty’s family is so full of shit…(I get it. He’s their son/relative. Who knows what he told them or what they think they know about what happened with Gabby…but they are straight up full of shit that they don’t know where he went or didn’t help him.)

Well, maybe she was pissed off and they didn't speak to each other while they were camping together. It could happen!! We know that's an honest, forthright family so I believe her.

Edited by phdhorn
  • Haha 1

On 9/28/2021 at 11:58 AM, DonkeyCigars said:

Also Dog wears elevator shoes because he's like 5'7 or some other miniature height. He should not be taken serious on that fact alone, much less taking into account his other body of work.

On 9/28/2021 at 12:45 PM, TornACL said:

Also his name is Dog.

Funnily enough, I used to know a biker that he rode with back in the late 70's. He wanted to get a patch really badly. He got busted in a deal with drugs and guns and turned snitch. 

Now he's made his fortune doing the same thing,  but he had to do it in Hawaii for the longest because, and these aren't my words,  but if he did it in the continental u.s. because he'd have been killed. 

I think he finally outlived all the people that wanted him dead

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

dude's been "found" more than Waldo over the last 3 weeks

I'd trust that witness much more than anyone else at this point.  He's got a good job, seems normal, gave a detailed description of everything, and was sure it was him.

https://nypost.com/2021/10/04/hikers-911-call-on-brian-laundrie-released-im-telling-you-it-was-him/

Glad it took 12 hours for one cop to show up and check it out, though.  Brian probably got tired of waiting around for 11 hours and went on his way.

It sounds like now the key to breaking this thing is going to be either finding something to pin on the parents to arrest them or to manufacture a charge to get them to cooperate.

It's kind of nuts how this guy is staying hidden, and the parents are holding their water, unless he's dead of a suicide somewhere. Which, Occam's razor, says is likely the case at this point. Right?

1 minute ago, DonkeyCigars said:

It sounds like now the key to breaking this thing is going to be either finding something to pin on the parents to arrest them or to manufacture a charge to get them to cooperate.

It's kind of nuts how this guy is staying hidden, and the parents are holding their water, unless he's dead of a suicide somewhere. Which, Occam's razor, says is likely the case at this point. Right?

My gut says he's still alive. I think if he had offed himself, he wouldn't bother going to the trouble of doing it somewhere he'd never be found. And if that were the case, his body would've been found by now. 

I think most likely: 

1. he's hiding out somewhere cozy with someone's help. 

2. he found a remote spot somewhere in the wilderness (NOT the places everyone is looking) to camp out and hide.