Arky vs aggy Saturday, Sept 25th 2:30pm CT CBS

LTtxfan

1 hour ago, CooterBrown said:

This may be the year the SEC doesn’t protect aggy and makes them to play us in a bowl game because of their ill fated sabotage attempt on us joining the conference.

it's too early to talk about shit like this but if it did come to pass, the league power structure is certainly pissed at aggy fucking up the timeline which was likely accelerated by weeks

from Texags:  "It's not a meltdown when we lose to Arkansas the first time in ten years and are no longer in contention for the single purpose of the program" What the fuck?  The "single purpose of the program" is to lick 'Bama taint.  They will still do that more than any other team in America. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Paul Wesley said:

Their win streak (and top-5 ranking) were fool's gold.  It was stupid to throw so much $$$$$$ at Jimbo.

They scored 1 TD vs a terrible Colorado team.

1 TD today vs Hogs.

1 first-half TD vs Kent State.

Their stupid is very entertaining to me.

Please let jimbo coach through his contract.

Thank you, Brakeman.

1 hour ago, CooterBrown said:

This may be the year the SEC doesn’t protect aggy and makes them to play us in a bowl game because of their ill fated sabotage attempt on us joining the conference.

I hope not because it will mean our season really went down the shitter. 

Edited by ztejas
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Hate to say it but I was rooting for aggy to lose to the pigs and all the while felt kinda bad doing it. They won but it still feels kind of dirty, main difference Is I should have been indifferent. Might bring it up in my next counseling session. 

nah.  we want aggy and OU to lose as much as possible.  ark will lose enough.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

nah.  we want aggy and OU to lose as much as possible.  ark will lose enough.

I dunno. I thought the game we played against the pigs was just a fluke with us playing the wrong QB with bad playcalling but they impressed me even more today. They aren’t elite but they are tough and anyone they play it won’t be a cakewalk.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

I dunno. I thought the game we played against the pigs was just a fluke with us playing the wrong QB with bad playcalling but they impressed me even more today. They aren’t elite but they are tough and anyone they play it won’t be a cakewalk.

fair enough.  I always want dirt burglars and aggy to lose as much as possible for recruiting.

• Hook 'Em 5

1 hour ago, ClubWhatever said:

Listen to this guys opening statement.  It’s the longest run on sentence in the history of Boomhauer   No idea what he’s trying to convey  

I feel like aggy should furnish a gibberish interpreter whenever Jimbo has a press conference...

WTF did he just say here??   

3 minutes ago, El Squared said:

aggy will rock themselves to sleep, happy that their husband, bama, beat Southern Miss, although the honeymoon phase has ended with Jimblow Cuckfisher.

Lots of Texags chatter implying he is Light Sumlin or Sumlin the Fair.

Someone should remind them that Sumlin never lost to pig.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

27 minutes ago, El Squared said:

aggy will rock themselves to sleep, happy that their husband, bama, beat Southern Miss, although the honeymoon phase has ended with Jimblow Cuckfisher.

Lots of Texags chatter implying he is Light Sumlin or Sumlin the Fair.

Never forget they gave Jimbo a national title trophy without a year on it. These fuckin people man 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, ClubWhatever said:

Listen to this guys opening statement.  It’s the longest run on sentence in the history of Boomhauer   No idea what he’s trying to convey  

Holy shit that is the most amazing soliloquy without breathing I have ever heard in my life.  What a charlatan.  Good for him.  He is going to get paid a fortune to just fade away and go fishing.

• Haha 1

We all know this person at work. They just keep talking and talking, bullshit after bullshit. But they just keep going, so much so that it sounds like they are so busy and working so hard. And whatever happened wasn’t their fault 
If I had a car dealership I'd hire Jimbo in a heartbeat.

5 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

Holy shit that is the most amazing soliloquy without breathing I have ever heard in my life.  What a charlatan.  Good for him.  He is going to get paid a fortune to just fade away and go fishing.

This. Jimbo is the perfect fit to cement aggy turdition of mediocrity (at best) and those idiots are emptying their pockets to do so. 

10 hours ago, ClubWhatever said:

From the outside looking in, you can't understand it.  From the inside looking out, you can't explain it.  Certainly this made perfect sense to aggy.

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Sbbruin said:

Thought the best line during said soliloquy was "We self inflicted ourselves in a lot of things"

Arkansas had to limit their offense a lot when Hornsby came in because he's not much of a passer.  This game wouldn't have been close with Jefferson.  ATM is going to lose lots of games this year and it's gonna be glorious.  The shitty job Jimbo has done recruiting quarterbacks is impressive considering the success he's had in recruiting overall.

Edited by kevwun
  • Hook 'Em 2

Just now, kevwun said:

Arkansas had to limit their offense a lot when Hornsby came in because he's not much of a passer.  This game wouldn't have been close with Jefferson.  ATM is going to lose lots of games this year and it's gonna be glorious.

Arkansas isn’t a bad team. don’t forget that they absolutely fucking destroyed us. 

• Hook 'Em 2

7 minutes ago, kevwun said:

Arkansas had to limit their offense a lot when Hornsby came in because he's not much of a passer.  This game wouldn't have been close with Jefferson.  ATM is going to lose lots of games this year and it's gonna be glorious.  The shitty job Jimbo has done recruiting quarterbacks is impressive considering the success he's had in recruiting overall.

King and Calzone play nothing like Winston and Mond so does Jimbo even have a recruiting philosophy?