10.4.21 Coach Sark PC @ 11am and OU still sucks

bigup2dahorns

14 minutes ago, MAUFRAIS said:

that one on the far right appears to have major league yabbos wrapped up pretty tight in a sports bra

Agreed.  I don't get why far left and middle right are getting so many passes, they're the two biggest freaks in the bunch.  

2 hours ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Very interested if we will stick with the emergency lineup we used or if there will some game week changes instead of emergency.

I hope no Jones at the very least. Bonitto is gonna run past him all game long. 

• Rage+1 1

2 hours ago, Lhorn said:

Seems like it wouldn’t be hard to photoshop a raised pinky so that they are doing “hook ‘em.”  You wouldn’t even have to cover up another finger because most people assume they have 6 fingers and each hand anyway. 

It';s only hard until you try... 

Fucking hindu sheet right there.

13 minutes ago, coachherman'sgrill said:
9 hours ago, Tex Pete said:
9f37fedf859027d881d6b9ffdded44f0.jpg

I love it!! Every year around this time, that resurrects to the misery of everyone.

have you ever cried, pissed, and shit yourself at once while watching a football game?           

Happened to me once. Years ago. Before Shaggy grew a conscious. Before Surly....

It Started with an innocent OU-Texas game thread of dominance and then an 'off-to-the-side' tangential thread about a man-woman cheerleader.  

Holy poopsack batman... Longhorn nation had the shits and giggles for a good 72 hours....

But the thread was deleted... feelings... lawsuits... craziness... But the man-woman cheerleader remained.

11 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

spacer.png

"Um, sure...I thought you were trying to lose weight for cheerleading Cindy."

farleygapgirl, "LAY OFF ME, I'M STARVING!"