So excited to go to the SEC with these Tennessee assholes

TexasEd

38 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

No, it's acknowledging the reality that an SEC conference schedule is much more entertaining than a Big 12 conference schedule.

It can be both what you said and very aggy at the same time. 

we were making fun of aggy 10 years ago for saying similar stuff.  Thujone made a few comics about it. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

It can be both what you said and very aggy at the same time. 

we were making fun of aggy 10 years ago for saying similar stuff.  Thujone made a few comics about it. 

The point is, the Big 12 is garbage and I'm glad we're leaving for the SEC, because it's a better conference with better match-ups and better competition. The move to the SEC will make Texas a better football program.

Edited by David Dennison
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, David Dennison said:

The point is, the Big 12 is garbage and I'm glad we're leaving for the SEC, because it's a better conference with better match-ups and better competition. The move to the SEC will make Texas a better football program.

That is a good point!  And much less aggy than “I’d rather lose in the sec than lose in the b12”?

• Hook 'Em 2

19 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

aggiest shit I’ve seen here in a long time.

“Just sharing the field with bama will be worth the buttfucking. Hopefully, they’ll win us a natty” coming soon. 

I can’t wait for the “we play in the roughest toughest division in college football.  We’re playing top 10 team almost every week”

Been like that a long time. I attended a game with my girlfirend at Sanford in Athens circa 1993 or so. Tennesse was stout and GA not so much. Vol fans were filling drink cups with piss and pouring them off the upper deck at Bulldog fans leaving late 4th. My girlfriend got a drop of piss on her shoe. You would have thought someone had thrown lye in her eyes by way of her reaction. 

Did they cook your dog and push your grandma down a flight of stairs?

Vols hate Kiffen for how he left. It isn’t much more than that.

1 hour ago, Buzzrock said:

Every Georgia opponent has a piss off the upper deck legend. Not saying you’re lying but I’ve heard that from so many fan bases (including GT). Usually it’s the dwags doing the pissing/pouring.

I have a work associate who is an Aggie and he told me a Texas fan threw a bag of shit on him in the Aggie band once. So it seems in his mind we do it too , though in my 30+ years attending games I have never seen a Texas fan, student do anything of the sort, in fact I believe we have one of most docile (though we can get loud) fan bases. 

I have a work associate who is an Aggie and he told me a Texas fan threw a bag of shit on him in the Aggie band once. So it seems in his mind we do it too , though in my 30+ years attending games I have never seen a Texas fan, student do anything of the sort, in fact I believe we have one of most docile (though we can get loud) fan bases. 

Pretty sure he’s got that story flipped around.
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Horn Dogg said:

You must not have gone to the Ohio State game in Columbus.  Shittiest fans I’ve ever seen.

That is exactly right. When the president of the University writes an open letter of apology, you know the hospitality reached an all time low, even by Ohio standards 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Nivek said:

Did they cook your dog and push your grandma down a flight of stairs?

Vols hate Kiffen for how he left. It isn’t much more than that.

Did they what? 

Anyway, Vols Bulldog football rivalry goes back decades. Some old genuine dislike there as any seasoned college fan knows. As I explained, I was an indifferent bystander, couldn’t have cared less. 

20 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

If your definition of better football program is the same as the athletic department and based on revenue and not wins, then yes we will become even more dominant in that regard.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

Except win a bajillion conference titles, Heisman trophies, make the playoffs. Trying to talk smack about Oklahoma's success is a joke given where the hell we are.

yes but it's so crazy how in spite of all that ou still sucks tremendously. it's like magic!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, jdhorn92 said:

Every accusation is a projection.

Edited by Bullneck
  • Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

I think it will translate into wins, and in a fairly short period of time. 

Have you watched the games the past two Saturdays? The only reason we won't lose three weekends in a row is because they're off this coming weekend. Changing conferences won't change the culture. 

1 hour ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

I can’t wait for the “we play in the roughest toughest division in college football.  We’re playing top 10 team almost every week”

Someone was saying some 2%ers were chanting SEC, SEC at the Texas/OU game.  That would really be embarrassing if Texas fans were doing that.

1 hour ago, C-Man said:

Pretty sure he’s got that story flipped around.

Like I remember the TCU fans talking on a WAC board about how aggys were throwing beer bottles at an injured TCU outfielder in a baseball game.  That bag story is definitely something aggys would do.  Probably one of their own throwing it.

9 minutes ago, bullet said:

Like I remember the TCU fans talking on a WAC board about how aggys were throwing beer bottles at an injured TCU outfielder in a baseball game.  That bag story is definitely something aggys would do.  Probably one of their own throwing it.

https://aggypedia.com/wiki/Aggy_embarrassments#Poop-flinger

• Hook 'Em 1

28 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Sounds like they missed the video that came out about 10-15 years ago when 2 aggys were harrassing Baylor coeds about the game after a Baylor loss and got decked by the girls.  If that video wasn't on Shaggy, it was on Longhorn Fan Zone, Wheeler's site.

Don’t be too hard on Vol fans. Imagine that the very fine run we had from 1999-2009 never happened and was instead replaced with the shitastery we’ve been watching since...2009. And you’d have the Tennessee football program. 

We’re only 12 years into our lost decade. Their 30 year mark of gross incompetence is just around the corner. Some of our fans would have already jumped. And the ticket office would be awash in the feces of season ticket renewals eaten, digested and deposited in the return envelope. We’d probably have replaced the Hook’em Horns hand sign with a slash across the belly indicating Hari Kari.  

Edited by Bobby_Batronic

1 hour ago, fattyflattie said:

Aggy won year one hrrrr drrrr 

And I took a shit at 8am this morning.  Doesn't mean I will at 8am tomorrow morning.  I'm not saying we wont win right away, but the way this last decade has gone I'd say odds are we wont be any better than a 7-5 team (with 2-3 of those wins being OOC). And to suggest we will win right away just because aggy did is ridiculous. 

Just now, Burt said:

And I took a shit at 8am this morning.  Doesn't mean I will at 8am tomorrow morning.  I'm not saying we wont win right away, but the way this last decade has gone I'd say odds are we wont be any better than a 7-5 team (with 2-3 of those wins being OOC). And to suggest we will win right away just because aggy did is ridiculous. 

I agree. 

22 hours ago, TexasEd said:

Booing  every injury or cheering when it was Corral and then throwing golf balls and anything else they could find on the field. 

Sounds like all the Okie aggy right behind us during the game yesterday. Throwing shit. Talking shit. Going up to people & getting in the faces, screaming shit. Utter pieces of shit. Every one.  Fuck those hillbilly putos and fuck the Rig 12..

That's what our players need to toughen them up. No doubt if in that atmosphere they would have blown the game and lost. Hell they did it when at home and on a neutral field two weeks in a row. 

Herman had some teams that were tough but just not that good outside of 2018. And they had the mentality to play for a chance to steal a win in the last two minutes of every game. 

It'll take a while but maybe getting thrown out of the comfort zone and into that is what's needed to ignite this thing.