Cowboys @ Vikings: Halloween Night Edition

Vic Mackey

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, RPM said:

Tomorrow on DFW talk radio... Do we have a quarterback controversy?

My go to joke about Cowboys fans is that they could win the Superbowl and the next day be wondering if their starting QB is the right guy for the job. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

props to the defense for making key tackles and keeping the Vikings in bounds on the last drive.  that was huge.  that was effort.  two times they kept guys in bounds and ran clock.

the D won this

thank god junior called the draft

Cause we got a mighty convoy
Rockin' through the night
Yeah, we got a mighty convoy
Ain't she a beautiful sight?
Come on and join our convoy
Ain't nothin' gonna get in our way
We gonna roll this truckin' convoy
'Cross the USA

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, cmontexas said:

How fucking good is Parsons dude is either Ray Lewis or Von Miller depending on what we need him to be

He's even better when he is doing more linebacker things all over the damn field rather than filling in at end. What a bad motherfucker he is.

1 minute ago, DougO said:

He's even better when he is doing more linebacker things all over the damn field rather than filling in at end. What a bad motherfucker he is.

He's a revelation and makes his teammates better on top of his individual play. High character and plus communicator. I commented as much in like week 3 on here. Quinn is doing a good job but guys like Micah and Diggs are making a big difference. 

Just now, Nicole44 said:

Didn'r SMU lose to Holgo?

Yes. We did. Thanks. 

My comment wasn't an attempt to talk shit. I've been off and on the Cowboys my entire life and lived in Dallas for some time. Veering towards the on currently especially after denouncing the shitass Texans franchise. 

5 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Cousins is a fucking bum. I totally forgot he lost last year just like this to Dalton. 

I'll never understand how he got a 10+ year career as a starter in the NFL and Colt - who came in the league around the same time - has been a perpetual backup. At least at first. 

• Hook 'Em 1