[Game Thread] Texas @ Iowa State on FS1

immamac

2 minutes ago, hookem48 said:

crazy that a receiver has to turn their back to block the safety on that play now

It's a stupid rule but you don't have to turn your back.  I don't know what that was about.  You kind of just have to stand there, like setting a pick in basketball.

1 minute ago, Mole said:

I was having a good time putting together a bookcase with my son and forgot about the game. Then my wife decided to “help.” Now the bookcase in pieces, my son had a nice cry from being snapped at by my wife, and everyone is annoyed at each other. It seems like an appropriate time to check in on the game.

The defense has played very well, the starting QB couldn’t throw the simplest routes and was finally pulled after several series, Card has come in and has seemingly gotten more comfortable with each snap, and we just had a long, time-consuming drive that resulted in a TD. And Worthy fell on his ass.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Bevo Num1 said:
1 minute ago, Tex-19 said:
But if it touches the ISU guy first, there's no such thing as muffing it. So if it did hit an ISU guy there no downside to grabbing it.

Besides risking injury for an already dead ball?

It's not dead, he could've advanced it.

• Like 1