[Game Thread] Texas @ Iowa State on FS1

immamac

Just now, 4th&Five said:

Can anyone with more fb knowledge than me tell me what we’re actually attempting to do on offense? Because it looks like we have no fucking game plan and no options beyond handing it to 5 or getting sacked. 

Well yah see ….. fuck it I got nothing 

• Rage+1 1

Just now, 4th&Five said:

Can anyone with more fb knowledge than me tell me what we’re actually attempting to do on offense? Because it looks like we have no fucking game plan and no options beyond handing it to 5 or getting sacked. 

Yes that is the game plan.  Sark is true mastermind of offense

Any random starting LB in the MAC could lead our team in tackles. He'd only have to average 1 per quarter.

There's really no excuse for such poor D. I know we don't have great talent or speed, but we have zero recognition of developing plays and are incapable of tackling anyone in space. You'd think we'd at least be playing smarter from week to week, but there's no sign of that yet. Flush the lines. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, 4th&Five said:

Here's my fb knowledge: you have to have an ol that blocks for longer than .25 seconds. 

I deperately want just ONE of our numerous Longhorn reports to finally say fuck it and ask Sark the hard question.

which very simply is.    for 4 straight games you have had the lead to start the 2nd half and all 4 games your opponent drove for a TD on their first drive.

how is it that every team can scheme for your defense, but your offense cant sceme for their defense?

1 minute ago, 4th&Five said:

We don't have a QB or an OL. Whatever we're attempting to do is shot from the beginning.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, 4th&Five said:

monkey fucking a football /no banks

Just now, Knoxtnhorn said:

I'm more of a blame the players guy right now.  That being said, two games in a row with "offensive coaching" geniuses completely shitting the bed - Harsin, then Sark.

i hear you but man do we have pl;ayers just not executing. Line cant block, QB cant throw, receivers can catch...fuck it 

• Hook 'Em 1