Sark presser 11/8/2021

immamac

• immamac changed the title to Sark presser 11/8/2021

I used to watch these press conferences every Monday. This is why I stopped tuning into these things. Statements like this. Stop telling me this and do it on the field when it actually matters. It's the same reason I never bother reading practice reports or preseason previews. Longhorn football has talked this game for over a decade now. It rarely ever shows it on the field.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Michael Knight said:

Josh Moore portaling

Biggest takeaway from the presser. 

also the social media impact is substantial. I think Tom Herman may have done that right even if it was stupid the way it was implemented. I don’t know that he would have spent the time talking about that if he didn’t actually see a negative impact to the team. 

52 minutes ago, immamac said:

Biggest takeaway from the presser. 

also the social media impact is substantial. I think Tom Herman may have done that right even if it was stupid the way it was implemented. I don’t know that he would have spent the time talking about that if he didn’t actually see a negative impact to the team. 

What did he say about social media? Missed that part. Thanks

5 minutes ago, Tylerocks said:

Kai Money back at his rightful spot at the top of the depth chart?

shouldn't Kai be in the QB 

1 hour ago, Dr. Teeth said:

Either we have back-ups so bad that we are forced to play injured players or Sark will play injured players just because he can. 

I didn't see anything different from Card than we saw in the Ark game.  If Casey is healthy I think he starts but I also don't think it matters much, neither have proven to very good. Card just freezes though. If the thumb is still an issue then Card gets his shot against an opponent that we should beat.

I’m not saying Card is good. But trotting out a guy to under-throw every intermediate route by 5 yards because he is injured means that Sark likely has no clue what to do now. Is he trying to prove a point by keeping him out there? I honestly have no clue.

Even if Card is bad, then just say that Thompson is out due to injury. I would be shocked that he thinks Card is so bad that we should keep an injured QB in the game when he had already made him the starter for the season opener. 

I will say that I’m just pissed that he played Bijan after an obvious injury on Saturday. To me, it is a dark red flag in a sea of red flags. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Horn Dogg said:

Fuck it, just let Rochon get a crack at it and see what happens.  At least we know he gives a shit.

Roschon was a badass QB at PNG, set all kinds of records. He's one of the few guys that play like they aren't petrified out there. I don't think he's forgotten how to throw a football yet, put him at QB fuck it. 

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, FOXHOUND said:

Roschon was a badass QB at PNG, set all kinds of records. He's one of the few guys that play like they aren't petrified out there. I don't think he's forgotten how to throw a football yet, put him at QB fuck it. 

Honestly don't understand why he wasn't moved back to QB at the beginning of the season since the RB room has plenty of depth and the QB room was in doubt. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, FOXHOUND said:

Roschon was a badass QB at PNG....I don't think he's forgotten how to throw a football yet.

Or, you know, just maybe work a halfback pass into things, by god from a RB who used to be a QB? 

Sarkisian treats trick plays as Rodgers does a COVID vax.

Just another head scratcher about our coach / the season. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

Honestly don't understand why he wasn't moved back to QB at the beginning of the season since the RB room has plenty of depth and the QB room was in doubt. 

Because he’d be essentially be a true freshman QB who was kind of a project at that position with two years of eligibility?
  • Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, Wally Pryor said:

Or, you know, just maybe work a halfback pass into things, by god from a RB who used to be a QB? 

Sarkisian treats trick plays as Rodgers does a COVID vax.

Just another head scratcher about our coach / the season. 

This is a good idea. 

TIL I learned Walter Payton had more career TD passes and fewer career INT than Johnny Manziel.