Mass Shootings

Nice Guy Eddie

6 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

Home Run Baseball GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

I started making healthy life choices 4 months ago; better diet; no drugs, dropped alcohol use, and exercise more.

I'm more likely to die of lead poisoning than any health issues.

What's the fucking point?

Want a beer and a steak?

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, YChang said:

Sigh... and nothing but admiration for those KC fans brave enough and cognizant enough to tackle the shooter. 

I caught the initial press briefing with the KC mayor and chief of police and nothing but self-congratulation and knob-slobbing for the first responders, police and fire/EMS, and it appears that Joe Chiefs Fan #1 and #2 are the ones who snagged one of the two assailants.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 2

Just now, MissingInAction said:

I would very surprised if it wasn't a crew of Maga cultists.

Could be.  But the situation also suggests a beef or gang bullshit that took place in a crowded area, so lots of collateral damage.  That'd be my bet at the moment, but this is a America, who the fuck knows?  Spin the wheel, you never know what's gonna motivate a mass shooter!  It's like playing Press Your Luck, except the whole fucking board is Whammies.

• Rage+1 2

13 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

I would very surprised if it wasn't a crew of Maga cultists.

11 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Could be.  But the situation also suggests a beef or gang bullshit that took place in a crowded area, so lots of collateral damage.  That'd be my bet at the moment, but this is a America, who the fuck knows?  Spin the wheel, you never know what's gonna motivate a mass shooter!  It's like playing Press Your Luck, except the whole fucking board is Whammies.

1 minute ago, Dennis Taylor said:

Just now, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

I'm going with the media will show you this.

This.

I love how there's regularly a cascade of "the media won't show you this!" posts on social media and whatnot....followed by....the media showing you exactly that.

I mean, do these numbnuts actually think that the media WON'T report on the identity of the suspects/arrested individuals?  Fucking seriously?  The stupid....it burns.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, BamaATL said:

So if what is out there is true, these 3 numbnuts managed to shoot everyone around them but not the people they were shooting at?  None of the three appear wounded in the slightest.  

God damn storm troopers! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, YChang said:

Sigh... and nothing but admiration for those KC fans brave enough and cognizant enough to tackle the shooter. 

For real.  I'd like to think I'd respond likewise, but it's easy to say.  They took that guy out.

• Hook 'Em 2