• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

1 hour ago, crimsonlonghorn said:

Goddammit you stupid sips just don't get it. I guess I have to spell it out for you. 

All 4 of Clemson's starting DL are going to be drafted in the first round. That means that all 4 of them are leaving after this season

Guess who the Ags play next season in their second game? Yup, the team with four new starters on the DL. 

Advantage: aggy

"At" Clemson.....advantage Tigers.

I had an aggy earlier today text me this out of the blue: "What was the comment Herman made the other day that everyone is talking about?"

It took me a minute to realize what he was referring to.  aggy actually thinks that idiotic question from Kirk Bohls at the media day, and Herman's correct response, is a topic of conversation that the whole country is discussing. What they don't seem to realize is the fact that nobody outside of Lit Station gives a rat's ass about it.  To aggy, this is further proof that Herman is a classless meanie who is hated by his players. Advantage aggy.

Edited by Sejjr

7 hours ago, Sejjr said:

I had an aggy earlier today text me this out of the blue: "What was the comment Herman made the other day that everyone is talking about?"

It took me a minute to realize what he was referring to.  aggy actually thinks that idiotic question from Kirk Bohls at the media day, and Herman's correct response, is a topic of conversation that the whole country is discussing. What they don't seem to realize is the fact that nobody outside of Lit Station gives a rat's ass about it.  To aggy, this is further proof that Herman is a classless meanie who is hated by his players. Advantage aggy.

Eh, I had a Notre Dame fan friend ask me about it. But that's mostly because he likes to mess with me.

7 hours ago, Sejjr said:

your first mistake was giving an aggy your number

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Sejjr said:

The fact that, even as a red-ass good-bull sip-hater, he didn't even know the comment and had to ask you, tells you all you need to know about how much attention it's getting, national or otherwise.

13 hours ago, skipperj said:

Did you not hear that they beat Bama that one time?

It is amazing how much that one win did to change how they and only they perceive themselves.  They don't win that one game and even they might realize they are just Kentucky East West.

Edited by MonkeyDoughnut
Thx Tex Long... lol map check

6 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

It is amazing how much that one win did to change how they and only they perceive themselves.  They don't win that one game and even they might realize they are just Kentucky East.

Ummm... might wanna check your map.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Machinator said:

Di6MO_SV4AA2j19.jpgDi6MQjWVAAESm0I.jpgDi6MSi1VAAA_Ere.jpg

The guy that posted that -- txjortsagent -- is an attorney whose license was suspended for trafficking drugs.  His fellow ags look up to him.  He's a fucking idiot like of the rest of the retards on Texags rivalries board.

Edited by Johnny Sack
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

The guy that posted that -- txjortsagent -- is an attorney whose license was suspended for trafficking drugs.  His fellow ags look up to him.  He's a fucking idiot like of the rest of the retards on Texags rivalries board.

Keep going.....trafficking drugs?  

aggys are scared. 

Georgia isn't afraid of Ga Tech.  Florida doesn't run scared from FSU.  South Carolina plays Clemson every year (the team aggy's new HC ran away from btw).  Bama/Auburn and Miss/Miss St aren't afraid to be in the same conference together.

aggys are lying cowards.  I'm ashamed they call themselves Texans.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

Keep going.....trafficking drugs?  

Don't want to post his name.  But yes.  He got pinched for trafficking marijuana in Arizona.  And had his law license suspended for 18 months.  Aggy undergrad.  Texas Tech law.  He posts like he's a badass on Texags though.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Don't want to post his name.  But yes.  He got pinched for trafficking marijuana in Arizona.  And had his law license suspended for 18 months.  Aggy undergrad.  Texas Tech law.  He posts like he's a badass on Texags though.

Oh, yeah.  I know.  Outdoor board got me started over there ( I lease our place to to two young Ag hunters) and every now and then I'd wander into their Rivalries.  It's bad.  Not Surly-Politics-Impeach-Trump echo-chamber bad....but close.

13 hours ago, BurntOrangeSatire, LLC said:

cmon.gif

Y'all all need to get it through your head. 

Fuck them. They left. The SEC asked us on multiple occasions to join them. Time and again, we told them "No". 

Fuck them. We offered them a chunk of the Longhorn Network prior to it's conception. They said "Nobody is going to pay you millions for your tv network". 

Fuck them. They switch to a conference to be a middle of the road team, just like they were in the Big 12. 

Fuck them. They brag about playing in stadiums in Baton Rouge, Tuscaloosa, Gainesville, and get their shit pushed in time and again.... but...but... it's a packed house and Lawrence can only hold 40,000....

This is aggy: 

"We got a better job, we moved to a bigger house in a nicer subdivision and I actually like my neighbors even when they come over and raid my fridge, drink all my beer, fuck my wife, shit in my toilet and don't flush, and kick my dog on the way out. We love the SEC!!!" 

You took a spot in the SEC that was our sloppy seconds. There's a word that describes all this:

CUCKOLD. 

Fuck them. 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

No Patterson?

Steve Patterson blocked me on Twitter. I actually got a private message from the Arizona Coyotes (or whatever they are called) that asked me to stop posting shit about what an assclown Patterson was at UT. He's an anal wart. 

10 minutes ago, Clob94 said:

Y'all all need to get it through your head. 

Fuck them. They left. The SEC asked us on multiple occasions to join them. Time and again, we told them "No". 

Fuck them. We offered them a chunk of the Longhorn Network prior to it's conception. They said "Nobody is going to pay you millions for your tv network". 

Fuck them. They switch to a conference to be a middle of the road team, just like they were in the Big 12. 

Fuck them. They brag about playing in stadiums in Baton Rouge, Tuscaloosa, Gainesville, and get their shit pushed in time and again.... but...but... it's a packed house and Lawrence can only hold 40,000....

This is aggy: 

"We got a better job, we moved to a bigger house in a nicer subdivision and I actually like my neighbors even when they come over and raid my fridge, drink all my beer, fuck my wife, shit in my toilet and don't flush, and kick my dog on the way out. We love the SEC!!!" 

You took a spot in the SEC that was our sloppy seconds. There's a word that describes all this:

CUCKOLD. 

Fuck them. 

Just wanted to add that we've tried playing them, at least 3 times publicly, since their "anytime anywhere" claim and they pussied out. So quite frankly, I applaud this courageous aggy to finally admit they don't want to play us anymore. The road to that point was wayyy off but the destination is still great all the same. 

Edited by BigHorn'13
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, BigHorn'13 said:

Just wanted to add that we've tried playing them, at least 3 times publicly, since their "anytime anywhere" claim and they pussied out. So quite frankly, I applaud this courageous aggy to finally admit they don't want to play us anymore. The road to that point was wayyy off but the destination is still great all the same. 

I don't care to play them anymore.  We can obviously get better teams on our OOC schedule (ND, USC, tOSU, Mich, LSU, Bama, etc.).  I just don't like bald faced liars or cowards.  

They're squealing now because they've been outed as big pussies.  You're scared, aggys.

• Like 2

The next time there is even a remote chance that the two teams could end up in the same bowl, CDC needs to hold a press conference and publicly state that Texas wants to play the aggies. Just straight up call them out and make them answer, once and for all and not hide behind the SEC selection process or not provide any reason why it didn't happen. Just straight up call them out on the national stage and say, "we are ready, we will work with our conference commissioner to juggle any scenario that puts us in the same game".

It just gets tiring to listen to the drivel that Texas was afraid to play them when all evidence points to the contrary.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BigHorn'13 said:

At the Texas Bowl they were told they cant play against Texas by daddy sec.  Ironically they should have, the Arkie game was Strongtastic on offense. 

daddy sec tried to protect them AGAIN by scheduling Wake Forest, but we know how that turned out. 

edit: BH13 beat me to it.

Edited by markstanco

9 minutes ago, markstanco said:

At the Texas Bowl they were told they cant play against Texas by daddy sec.  Ironically they should have, the Arkie game was Strongtastic on offense. 

daddy sec tried to protect them AGAIN by scheduling Wake Forest, but we know how that turned out. 

edit: BH13 beat me to it.

aggy was a good matchup for us that year. we beat teams like Texas Tech, OSU, West Virginia. looked like shit against teams like KSU and TCU. aggy did not have the defense. arkie did.

In the Big 12, they were masochists who hated their sadistic beatings at the hands Texas and others. In the SEC, they are masochists who love their sadist masters. Of course, they're happier there.

Please sir, my I have another and good luck in the playoffs, sir!

giphy.gif

• Like 3

2 hours ago, BigHorn'13 said:

It's still baffling to look back at the '14 Texas bowl. aggy was scared to play a Strong led Texas team with Shawn fucking Watson running the offense. Pussies.

As pathetic as Watson was, aggy was smart (relative term) for ducking that game. They had no defense, and their offense would not have matched up very well. Losing to that Texas team would have set both programs back.

Edited by Walden Ponderer
Some typos are better than others.

One of you Intertrons geniuses need to come up with some "fake news articles" claiming to have inside information that Texas and the SEC have had preliminary discussions about Texas joining the SEC when the Big XII grant-of-rights contract expires ... but only on the condition that aggy is expelled.

Those sheep humpin' bastards' heads would explode.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Lidig8r said:

One of you Intertrons geniuses need to come up with some "fake news articles" claiming to have inside information that Texas and the SEC have had preliminary discussions about Texas joining the SEC when the Big XII grant-of-rights contract expires ... but only on the condition that aggy is expelled.

Those sheep humpin' bastards' heads would explode.

PM Chip Brown

6 hours ago, Johnny Sack said:

Y'all enjoy: http://txboda.org/sites/default/files/pdfs/Robertson54411Agreed Order of Suspension.pdf

• Like 3