• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

2 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

I like that this shot includes the scoreboard erected specifically so that the buried, dead dogs could follow the action in every home game. They managed to exceed my expectation for absurdity.

CSB time. I was at the 1998 Nebraska vs aggy game in collie station. The north end zone was under construction at the time, so aggy had to dig up and move the old

mutt tomb. The temporary one didn't have the scoreboard so a hitler youth sat in a chair with a flip scoreboard and a walkie talkie. No joke. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Fuck Tim Beck said:

CSB time. I was at the 1998 Nebraska vs aggy game in collie station. The north end zone was under construction at the time, so aggy had to dig up and move the old

mutt tomb. The temporary one didn't have the scoreboard so a hitler youth sat in a chair with a flip scoreboard and a walkie talkie. No joke. 

why would anyone think you're joking?

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Fuck Tim Beck said:

Jeez, that’s sad and amusing at the same time. 

• Like 2

On 8/29/2018 at 6:18 PM, SydneyCarton said:

Well the name change we all knew about. But hes buried that linkedIn. 

I'm sure you all probably have this one already, but here's his Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Daniel.Joseph120

I'm going to see if I can find a way to his LinkedIn as well. Maybe we can find some of his tool friends on there and see what pops up.

I'm guessing this is the old one: https://www.linkedin.com/in/daniel-figurelli-545836a4/?lipi=urn%3Ali%3Apage%3Ad_flagship3_profile_view_skills_endorsement_full_list%3Brj%2FhTQ2ISgqd2iyJkSwP9A%3D%3D&licu=urn%3Ali%3Acontrol%3Ad_flagship3_profile_view_skills_endorsement_full_list-skills_endorsement_full_list

Do not fuck with the Shag Surly.

Edited by campcrunk

12 hours ago, TonyTexas said:

That fucker is so goddam insufferable. Every single refutation or embarrassment (e.g. losing to Wake) just goes down the memory hole and he keeps selling maroon Kool-aid to the masses. And the most ragey thing is that he's not the problem, he's just a symptom of the larger aggy disease. They never. fucking. stop. 

You can’t script next week much better, we usually joke around about how aggy will pump itself up after beating a potential 2 win shit team but they already find a way to still believe they will stay on the field and possibly upset Clemson. It’s going to be so fun to watch.

that defense is going to get destroyed by Clemson and if they think they are going to line up in power formations against that Clemson front 7 and just run the ball they won’t score. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

You can’t script next week much better, we usually joke around about how aggy will pump itself up after beating a potential 2 win shit team but they already find a way to still believe they will stay on the field and possibly upset Clemson. It’s going to be so fun to watch.

that defense is going to get destroyed by Clemson and if they think they are going to line up in power formations against that Clemson front 7 and just run the ball they won’t score. 

Nothing I saw last night leads me to believe A&M will be within 28 points of Clemson.