• Replies 72k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

Extremely tough break for aggy to not only get blown out by an unknown college, they also missed their opportunity to add to their extremely impressive ESPN Game Day record. As you can only imagine when Game Day is at Kyle Field, the fightin' ag's have not only their incredible home field advantage, but also all the extra motivation and support associated with the espn hype machine.

With those incredible built-in advantages, especially with the 12th Man at their back, I wonder what aggy's all-time record is at home on days when ESPN Game Day was in College Station.

OH, here it is!!!

Spoiler

1 Win, 5 Losses dating all the way to the beginning of Game Day

https://www.ncaa.com/news/football/article/college-gameday-locations-all-time-appearances-most-times-hosting

So maybe they dodged a bullet by losing to App State. #advantageaggy, of course!

Also if you're curious what 500k buys in Boone

image.png.6e20f1a1ea1e14844c8d926ab6c66d1c.png

Spoiler

Enjoy everything the High Country has to offer from this lovely mountain house. Only 5 miles from Valle Crucis Community Park & Mast General Store, Hound Ears Golf & Watauga River, Downtown Boone & ASU and Moses Cone Park & Blue Ridge Parkway. The large, flat, fenced in backyard has a beautiful, seasonal sunrise view and a fire-pit for everyone to gather and roast s'mores. Rustic stacked stone fireplace, hardwood flooring throughout the main level and a welcoming covered front porch make this home a wonderful place to live full-time or to vacation. There are three bedrooms and two full baths on the main level, with convenient laundry and plenty of closet space. The lower level offers a great entertaining space, with a wet bar, fireplace and half bath. An oversized finished bonus area is ready for just about any purpose. Whether a game room, exercise room, workshop or additional sleeping space...the possibilities are endless. Short-Term and Long-Term rentals are permitted. Located in the popular community of Shores Farm and in the Blowing Rock school district. The roads are well maintained and flat so, no need to worry about access in the winter months.

Edited by Chopper
sp

Extremely tough break for aggy to not only get blown out by an unknown college, they also missed their opportunity to add to their extremely impressive ESPN Game Day record. As you can only imagine when Game Day is at Kyle Field, the fightin' ag's have not only their incredible home field advantage, but also all the extra motivation and support associated with the espn hype machine.
With those incredible built-in advantages, especially with the 12th Man at their back, I wonder what aggy's all-time record is at home on days when ESPN Game Day was in College Station.
OH, here it is!!!
Spoiler

1 Win, 5 Losses dating all the way to the beginning of Game Day
https://www.ncaa.com/news/football/article/college-gameday-locations-all-time-appearances-most-times-hosting
So maybe they dodged a bullet by losing to App State. #advantageaggy, of course!

Also if you're curious what 500k buys in Boone
image.png.6e20f1a1ea1e14844c8d926ab6c66d1c.png

Spoiler

Enjoy everything the High Country has to offer from this lovely mountain house. Only 5 miles from Valle Crucis Community Park & Mast General Store, Hound Ears Golf & Watauga River, Downtown Boone & ASU and Moses Cone Park & Blue Ridge Parkway. The large, flat, fenced in backyard has a beautiful, seasonal sunrise view and a fire-pit for everyone to gather and roast s'mores. Rustic stacked stone fireplace, hardwood flooring throughout the main level and a welcoming covered front porch make this home a wonderful place to live full-time or to vacation. There are three bedrooms and two full baths on the main level, with convenient laundry and plenty of closet space. The lower level offers a great entertaining space, with a wet bar, fireplace and half bath. An oversized finished bonus area is ready for just about any purpose. Whether a game room, exercise room, workshop or additional sleeping space...the possibilities are endless. Short-Term and Long-Term rentals are permitted. Located in the popular community of Shores Farm and in the Blowing Rock school district. The roads are well maintained and flat so, no need to worry about access in the winter months.

Don’t ever buy property in Hound Ears. That HOA is insane to the point of depressing property value. Any good real estate agent in Boone will tell you up front what a pain buying and sell is at Hound Ears.

I’m going look at what I can find for a hotel next weekend. Flying direct into CLT and driving up is the fastest way to Boone. Guessing hotel availability is going to be down in Hickory/Lenoir. If you land at CLT after 2:30pm on a Friday traffic is going to suck until you get to the split at Gastonia from all the people with weekend places and limited bridges over the Catawba reservoir/river. Use Waze and enjoy back roads.

EDIT- Hotel rooms still available in Boone.

" userid="772"] I understand King is the kid of a coach, and recruiting will suffer if he is benched, but at what point is recruiting going to suffer more if you only win one or two games a season?   I would suspect the damage done in recruiting by losing to App State is worse than pissing off the ETx coaching mafia...  

6d858d9ac172d56faa599d94929be38a.gif

Don’t ever buy property in Hound Ears. That HOA is insane to the point of depressing property value. Any good real estate agent in Boone will tell you up front what a pain buying and sell is at Hound Ears.

I’m going look at what I can find for a hotel next weekend. Flying direct into CLT and driving up is the fastest way to Boone. Guessing hotel availability is going to be down in Hickory/Lenoir. If you land at CLT after 2:30pm on a Friday traffic is going to suck until you get to the split at Gastonia from all the people with weekend places and limited bridges over the Catawba reservoir/river. Use Waze and enjoy back roads.

EDIT- Hotel rooms still available in Boone.

aight

3 minutes ago, Lhorn said:

They’re gay right?  Nothing wrong with it obviously and I would actually have more respect for CS if they were.  But those outfits are on the nose and I find it hard to believe straight, homophobes wouldn’t see how they might be perceived. 

the "12th man" is no longer gender pronoun friendly.. just sayin