Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

30 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

Yep.  For the record, here is the list of in-state schools aggy played during that time period.  Juggernauts, all of them:

SMU

Sam Houston State

Rice

UTEP

Lamar

Prairie View A&M

UTSA

Texas State

Abilene Christian

The SEC decision to only play conference games in 2020 spared ACU and North Texas from the aggy steamroller, and kept them from running that total to 19 (presumably) 

• Replies 72k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

Fun ESPN article about Jimbo’s reign of error. It includes some details I wasn't aware of:

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/38913228/jimbo-fisher-texas-firing-downfall

They discuss Jimbo forcing the team to travel to away games on Thursday night, lol.
How Jimbo ignored the Texas HS Coaches Assoc. Good luck with that.
How lax discipline was and the high number of resulting suspensions
How he would turn angry whenever anyone should try to question his dumb ideas.

I’m heartbroken that Jimbo was forced out. I am grieving.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

Biff’s got friends in every backwater and Buccee’s from here to the Ozark, he speaks a dozen gibberishes, knows every local custom, he'll blend in, disappear, you'll never see him again. With any luck, he's got the National Championship already.
If he doesn't then he'll buy one. aggy chump change doesn't concern him at all.

2 hours ago, TreatyOak said:

Fun ESPN article about Jimbo’s reign of error. It includes some details I wasn't aware of:

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/38913228/jimbo-fisher-texas-firing-downfall

They discuss Jimbo forcing the team to travel to away games on Thursday night, lol.

Why the fuck does the high school coach thing matter, that’s like bitching about a current program not utilizing MySpace. The only reason it matters is for recruiting and that shit clearly didn’t matter when aggy landed the best class of all time. 

• Like 1

On 11/12/2023 at 10:39 AM, ScottS said:

I mean, I don't know that I'd purchase almost 2 billion dongs if I had $76 mil, but I'm pretty sure my number would be north of 0.

On 11/15/2023 at 5:49 PM, Longboard Horn said:

1,2,3,4! Fuck aggy and their corps!

Corps Trip march-in held through downtown Fort Worth before Texas A&M  football game

I continue to look at these pictures and continue to be just amazed at the lack of talent amongst these clowns year after year.  You'd think in their long history at least one of them would be a looker.  If there ever was one, he's fucking camera shy because I've never seen a good looking person in these group shots, much less a collection of them.  It's amazing.

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, TreatyOak said:

While all of us would have preferred Jimbo's Reign of Error to continue, you should take heart that aggy will continue to fuck up somehow.  It's what they do.  They'll continue to invent new ways to shit the bed.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, TreatyOak said:

"Somewhere in that mess was a home loss to Appalachian State in which Fisher's offense managed 180 yards and nine first downs. The Aggies became a joke. They were the biggest underachievers in the country."

BECAME a joke???  When has aggy not been a joke?  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

On 11/18/2023 at 3:58 PM, ousux said:

We don't really, but he's become an extension of the aggy information Minister in spite of having no ties to aggy...except for the budding friendship with Looch.

It's more than budding. Pate likes guys. It is known. In this case, he's letting his personal feelings interfere with his professional judgment--if he has any, and his stance on aggy calls that into question. Now, admittedly, I don't have pix of him and Chinpubes or anything but it's eerily similar to Craig James killing five hookers: It must be true; I read it on the internet. Oh, and I'm not going to outright spread that Pate-Chinpubes rumor on the 'net, but I might ask a lot of folks if they'd heard about it . . .

9 minutes ago, Royale with cheese said:

It's more than budding. Pate likes guys. It is known. In this case, he's letting his personal feelings interfere with his professional judgment--if he has any, and his stance on aggy calls that into question. Now, admittedly, I don't have pix of him and Chinpubes or anything but it's eerily similar to Craig James killing five hookers: It must be true; I read it on the internet. Oh, and I'm not going to outright spread that Pate-Chinpubes rumor on the 'net, but I might ask a lot of folks if they'd heard about it . . .

Pondering Season 9 GIF by The Office

6 hours ago, Zone Read said:

BECAME a joke???  When has aggy not been a joke?  

Some of the Iowa State fans were asking me what I thought of joining the SEC was and I told them I was looking forward to getting to play Alabama, Georgia, & LSU from time to time and that I was happy we got to destroy A&M's delusional identity that they are special and continue their torment. The only thing special about Texas A&M is their freakazoid stupidity that has been told in the form of aggy jokes since before I was born and I am no spring chicken. Shit even in basketball when your shot hit nothing but net but failed to go through the rim and score was an aggy swish even.

Edited by Pimphand
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, TrashMaster G said:

Actually, they are 17-1 right now if you go back one more game. 🤘

You mean aggy picked a date that framed a narrative that provided skewed results favoring a “pro aggy” narrative. 

I am shocked. 

Next you’ll try and tell me they manipulate internet polls. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

On 11/18/2023 at 3:44 PM, Surly Bevo said:

Josh Pate knows that aggy has 70K students and is probably cranking out 15K undergrad and grad alums a year....he's in the click business and aggy loves them some clicking.  

More than this, isn't Academy his sole sponsor? I'm sure they are interested in him playing up Aggy.

aggy.jpg.ba95fc4d407a346e8a06808f68f7aa65.jpg
What a bunch of one-legged sheep fucking buffoons.
That post is the definition of manipulating statistics to make yourself look good. Fuck them and their enron math.
Let's see who those wins were against:
aggyOpponents.jpg.d56cfaf87ada2d2c7fe577c54f472da0.jpg

Need to add another FCS school to the aggy schedule, Johnny’s “magical season of 2012,” as they actually played TWO FCS teams.

Hook’em!!!

8 hours ago, redswingline said:

That post is the definition of manipulating statistics to make yourself look good. Fuck them and their enron math.

hmm, why pick 2012? Wonder what happened in 2011...

10 hours ago, redswingline said:

While aggy did beat Rice comfortably on the scoreboard in 2013 & 2014, the Owls managed to pile up a total of 990 yards in offense In those two games.

lmao

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, bluto said:

Why the fuck does the high school coach thing matter, that’s like bitching about a current program not utilizing MySpace. The only reason it matters is for recruiting and that shit clearly didn’t matter when aggy landed the best class of all time. 

You answered your question. In Texas, like it or not, the HS coaches have a lot of sway and area college coaches are smart enough to understand this. Sark gets it. Tom Hermann did not. 

• Hook 'Em 2

12 minutes ago, Big Frog II said:

Does it really matter who the Aggies pick as their coach since everyone can pay players legally?  That was the only advantage they had.

I wonder if qualified coaches will look at their idiot culture and think, "jeez, I won't be able to get guys to want to come be a part of this."  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TreatyOak said:

You answered your question. In Texas, like it or not, the HS coaches have a lot of sway and area college coaches are smart enough to understand this. Sark gets it. Tom Hermann did not. 

I don't know jack about portal stuff but it seems to me that while HS coaches may have less to do with the initial recruiting these days, they are important in the way potential portal messages are conveyed and arrangements made. 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, BrazilHorn said:

You mean aggy picked a date that framed a narrative that provided skewed results favoring a “pro aggy” narrative. 

I am shocked. 

Next you’ll try and tell me they manipulate internet polls. 

Or create fan fiction posts from opposing fans who got lost on their way to Kyle Field but the helpful Aggies got them to their seats and were the best fans ever.

It really was pathetic both Tech & Baylor laid down for them in 2011

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1