Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

7 minutes ago, Navin R. Johnson said:

Their front 7 rack up stats against below .500 teams and FCS teams. What have they done against winning teams?

Cooper's forced fumble, 11 tackles, and 3 sacks against Alabama was just meh right?  Like I get talking shit just maybe get closer to the target

• Replies 72.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

56 minutes ago, kevwun said:

There will be other receivers in the portal you know.  We don't have to settle for a turd.

And we have some talented, albeit not overly-tested, receivers either on the team now or on their way.  Let Stewart try USC, Oregon or Colorado.  Deion Sanders MIGHT be able to get through to him.

6 hours ago, Navin R. Johnson said:

A lot of coaches names have been tossed around in this thread, but there’s one coach who is being overlooked and he has accomplished a great deal at the P5 level: Jimbo Fisher. I think aggy would be remiss to not at least give him an interview. 

I think I know how that would end.

Why fire a coach for 76 million dollars? Why go to the moon? Why strive for greatness? It’s a challenge we accept. We ask gods blessing on this great adventure…It goes on and on. 

It’s amazing. It’s the most amazing thing I’ve ever watched. It also scared the shit out of me. Lots of bible vs quotes. and whoops. 

1 minute ago, Dr Phil WIth Hair said:

Can't take my eyes off of it............

Dude just said: "Can you feeel the tingle?"

Waiting for this stack to fall too.

True story. "Go out in the world, you bonfire builders."