• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

2 hours ago, BurntOrange&White said:

I'm pretty sure that's just a cheat sheet for it. Probably clarifications in the actual contract but who knows with the ags.

They have that fancy law school they bought, I'm sure their top notch lawyers wrote it up.

1 hour ago, Constant said:

Handshake Bros GIF

Texas and Oklahoma hating A&M. It is the only thing that brings us together positively. 

I still wish Stoops and Co. had put 100 up on them.  Still funny to say "77-0" to an aggy that's going on about history.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

When you guys sucked it's best to avoid the football board with all the crying and sensitive posters.  When you guys win it's actually easier - minus all of the cruel sooner jokes which make me sad. 

BUT - this place is at it's absolute best when aggy is truly down.  And god damn, this might be an all time low for these chucklefucks.  The buyout.  The boring ass hire.  The UT success.  The SEC invasion.  God damn, this thread delivers.  

Chucklefucks... I love it.

12 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Am I the last person on earth to learn we play A&M on Saturday after Thanksgiving?  That sucks.

Did they release the 2024 schedule already?  I honestly did not know that either.  Have no intention of going to College Station for any reason ever again in my life, so play it whenever the fuck they want to.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Did they release the 2024 schedule already?  I honestly did not know that either.  Have no intention of going to College Station for any reason ever again in my life, so play it whenever the fuck they want to.  

I just prefer that game on T-giving or MAYBE Friday.  Eh, all semblance of tradition (turdition) is gone, whatever.

• Hook 'Em 1