Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

1 minute ago, ousux said:
2 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:
You assume that is not fan fiction.

Good point, aggy is the master of fiction on the fly.

Their whole identity is based on a false portrayal of themselves. "Old Rock, the good Ag..."

Reality is more like Enos, the dirty sheep fucker.

• Prepare your anus 1

Just now, Zone Read said:

I don't wish a shitty childhood like his or mine on anyone, but why would you make it worse by going to a&m?  My life improved 1000% the day I set foot on the 40 acres.

...and you most likely didn't have to eat Cheerios every day.

Seriously, BCS is a community of unfathomable sadness for many people. It has little about it that is redeeming.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Pancho said:

So he has childhood trauma and he takes it out on The University of Texas instead of going to see a therapist? As if UT forced his parents to divorce? 

Confused Katy Perry GIF by Top Talent

Exactly what I was thinking. 

That guy needs therapy. Lots and lots of therapy. He's sick and using Texas as his foil. I can see this guy renting a U-Haul and purchasing a lot of fertilizer in the future.

I was in attendance at the 1995 game. Was on the 50 yard line front row next to the band and have no idea to this day how we drew those tickets. Nevertheless, people behind us were jumping and charging the field. We did the same briefly to avoid being crushed. Never will forget looking up to a full crowd and seeing a dead silent crowd judging us in their agony over the defeat and their anger over us being on their sacred field. Then all the fuckery happened with the corp and all that. I’m sure something switched in many an aggy that day. 

Regardless, are they aware everyone charges the fucking field no matter the opponent now? It’s becoming comical and sad. Charging the field then had some meaning. Now kids do it for Instagram clicks. Be pissed at that. It has no meaning now. I’m not going to bag on that poster. Seems like we were around the same age and growing up in Amarillo wonder if our paths ever crossed. At any rate the outrage over us charging the field and their reaction to it still is comical. Their reaction to our response offering an olive branch and our beautiful tribute to them after the bonfire tragedy was like a petulant immature child. We charged your field after we beat you. Get over it. Charging the field has no more meaning now so when we beat you next year we will just try to get out of town with our lives. Jeez. Opine much about it???? 

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, grazinhorn said:

Someone had boxes of sugar cubes, and we pelted those corps turds closest to us for quite a while while laughing at them.  Good times.  

(Let's not think about the actual sugar bowl...)

That Sugar Bowl was a wet, miserable disaster.

1 hour ago, Beau Vine said:

Every time I see some form of the word "vetted," it's clear that the person who was supposed to be vetted wasn't actually vetted.  

"Vetted" is a fake word that means nothing apparently.  It's just a word that people throw out there after they've hired someone with massive red flags.

ScreenShot2023-11-28at3_59_56PM.thumb.png.7f768e76e75af90865f9a1a88f32328e.png

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/vet#dictionary-entry-3

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Good God, no.  Worst cover ever.

-- "These are the best crab cakes in town, I swear to God, much better than that crap we were eating in Managua. Remember that? I don't know if it was Mexican, Puerto Rican; I don't know what it was, but it was crap. I hated it."

-- "I didn't mind it. I had some pork dish I quite liked."

Loosely translated: Suum cuique

Justified shootout.png

4 hours ago, YGIFS said:

I went there with a few offensive lineman in 1996 when I moved to Austin.  We got roughly the same treatment.  I thought my two plates was impressive, these guys did about 4-5 each.  She was not amused.

I even told her "you're the one who put crab rangoons on a buffet in a college town, what did you think would happen?"

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pancho said:

So he has childhood trauma and he takes it out on The University of Texas instead of going to see a therapist? As if UT forced his parents to divorce? 

UT was fucking both his parents in the side and then beating the shit out of them, apparently. 

5 hours ago, closetojumping said:

SEC Rant never ceases to amaze me. Every time I follow a link over there, then click around, I stumble into some of the dumbest human beings with Internet access that could possibly exist. Some of those posters do not appear to be functioning human beings. 

On the other hand, of their top 10 threads right now, Texas is the subject matter of half of them. There's a lot of anxiety about a rising Texas throwing its weight around among conference members. Alabama and Georgia posters are notably absent from the handwringing. 

They (and Tiger Droppings and TexAgs) have a ton of dumbfucks who were openly posting Qanon/conspiracy threads running into dozens/hundreds of pages - people who were openly questioning whether the earth is flat or round, whether the Holocaust happened, whether we landed on the moon, whether Tom Hanks was drinking fluids harvested from children etc. Their admins started nuking those threads or making them private when they veered into racism and/or their advertisers were getting spooked.  Luigi caught a lot of shit on TexAgs and a bunch of TD posters flipped out when those threads started getting nuked.

It's just an extension/symptom of the mentality some of them have that nothing is ever their fault, and the only reason aggy doesn't have more MNCs is because everybody conspired against them because they are afraid of aggy winning all the championships or something.  There's threads there and on TexAgs saying that just because some of Texas's 2024 opponents are top 10/top 5 now, they won't be a year from now and so we have an easy schedule.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Nicole44 said:

I was in attendance at the 1995 game. Was on the 50 yard line front row next to the band and have no idea to this day how we drew those tickets. Nevertheless, people behind us were jumping and charging the field. We did the same briefly to avoid being crushed. Never will forget looking up to a full crowd and seeing a dead silent crowd judging us in their agony over the defeat and their anger over us being on their sacred field. Then all the fuckery happened with the corp and all that. I’m sure something switched in many an aggy that day. 

Regardless, are they aware everyone charges the fucking field no matter the opponent now? It’s becoming comical and sad. Charging the field then had some meaning. Now kids do it for Instagram clicks. Be pissed at that. It has no meaning now. I’m not going to bag on that poster. Seems like we were around the same age and growing up in Amarillo wonder if our paths ever crossed. At any rate the outrage over us charging the field and their reaction to it still is comical. Their reaction to our response offering an olive branch and our beautiful tribute to them after the bonfire tragedy was like a petulant immature child. We charged your field after we beat you. Get over it. Charging the field has no more meaning now so when we beat you next year we will just try to get out of town with our lives. Jeez. Opine much about it???? 

I was there too. Covered the game for The Daily Texan. It was glorious. My co-beat writer and I were high-fiving under the table in the press box the entire game. I'd been in that stadium a couple of times before -- bunch of my mom's family went there -- but never for a Texas game. Bryant Westbrook annihilated that poor wide receiver and got a personal foul for standing over him (Dick Vermeil was pissed at the call) and Ricky had his breakout game. It was glorious being on the sideline when it ended and I saw all the Corps shitty-ness afterward. aggy was fucking pissed after. That was a fun season. It's a miracle I survived after confusing Shane Rink for Tyson King during the preseason. I thought Shane was going to kill me.

• Hook 'Em 6

19 hours ago, Hermanator said:

I don't mind playing them I just don't want it to be an every year "rivalry game". OU should be the only every year game and every other team should be rotating. 

It's not a "rivalry game"....it's more like having to go to the proctologist to get an annoying hemorrhoid removed.

Edited by El Squared

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

They (and Tiger Droppings and TexAgs) have a ton of dumbfucks who were openly posting Qanon/conspiracy threads running into dozens/hundreds of pages - people who were openly questioning whether the earth is flat or round, whether the Holocaust happened, whether we landed on the moon, whether Tom Hanks was drinking fluids harvested from children etc. Their admins started nuking those threads or making them private when they veered into racism and/or their advertisers were getting spooked.  Luigi caught a lot of shit on TexAgs and a bunch of TD posters flipped out when those threads started getting nuked.

It's just an extension/symptom of the mentality some of them have that nothing is ever their fault, and the only reason aggy doesn't have more MNCs is because everybody conspired against them because they are afraid of aggy winning all the championships or something.  There's threads there and on TexAgs saying that just because some of Texas's 2024 opponents are top 10/top 5 now, they won't be a year from now and so we have an easy schedule.

The sips joining the SEC is actually the strongest proof yet that the sips are terrified of the SEC.

The sips making the CCG is actually the strongest proof yet that the sips can't handle a culture of winning.

The sips landing big time recruits is actually the strongest proof yet that the sips don't believe in their current players.

The sips applauding Arch Manning is actually the strongest proof yet that the sips know they can't prevent talented players from portaling out.

• Like 1
  • Prepare your anus 1

The sips joining the SEC is actually the strongest proof yet that the sips are terrified of the SEC.
The sips making the CCG is actually the strongest proof yet that the sips can't handle a culture of winning.
The sips landing big time recruits is actually the strongest proof yet that the sips don't believe in their current players.
The sips applauding Arch Manning is actually the strongest proof yet that the sips know they can't prevent talented players from portaling out.
You would think with all the mental gymnastics aggy would produce some stellar scientists or at least decent chess players.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, South Austin said:

Mike Elko is a fat version of R.C. Slocum.  And I'm not saying the R.C. Slocum who managed to get double-digit wins in a Southwest Conference that was circling the drain.  I mean the "no frills guy" who was plunged into mediocrity by a more competitive Big XII conference.

True dat, but as I was alive for that, he did own us mostly. Like the dick eater, Stoops.

4 hours ago, Pancho said:

4 hours ago, Asithappens said:

Exactly what I was thinking. 

That guy needs therapy. Lots and lots of therapy. He's sick and using Texas as his foil. I can see this guy renting a U-Haul and purchasing a lot of fertilizer in the future.

y'all read all that shit?

Just now, Slacks said:

y'all read all that shit?

You must not have been one of the t-sips that banged his mom while he tried to drown out the noise in the other room by cranking Mr. Rogers up as high as their little TV would go.

4 hours ago, Asithappens said:

He's more the type to make a list of players from that game.

steve buscemi people to kill GIF

• Hook 'Em 1

Holy shit I am 25 pages behind. Oh well.

As far as 1995 goes I was in my senior year at TAMS at UNT and went to 3 games that year.... OU, UVA (Dawson game), & the aggy game. Obviously the fucking tie against OU sucked after we stomped their ass in the first quarter but the other two games were amazing. Unfortunately I was up in the cheap seats at Pyle and didn't get to partake in antagonizing the CTs but I did get a kick out of it.

My parents split up when I was in kindergarten then got back together in 2nd grade before divorcing finally in 4th grade. I never went to any school more than 3 years the entire time you just had to make friends. As the Norse say I will find a way or I will make one.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2