Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

9 minutes ago, Deej said:

Screenshot_20231203_132300_Kiwi Browser.jpg

Screenshot_20231203_132414_Chrome.jpg

Goddam, aggy have to be the most obtuse rubes on the planet. Their SOS was a joke this season and they still accomplished jack shit. What a maroon.

Please, sweet baby Jesus by all that is holy, let aggy play KU in the Houston Bowl this year.

Edited by DFW Horn
fuck aggy

4 minutes ago, troph said:

Man I went over there for a quick minute. I forgot their “sip” shit. The “sips” this the “sips” that. It’s shocking  after not really being around it for a few years or so. They are so weird.

Maybe, just maybe, at some point one of them may ask “should we take up tea sipping?”

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, DFW Horn said:

Goddam, aggy have to be the most obtuse rubes on the planet. Their SOS was a joke this season and they still accomplished jack shit. What a maroon.

Please, sweet baby Jesus by all that is holy, let aggy play KU in the Houston Bowl this year.

They accomplished firing their coach and paying out a ridiculous amount of money to hire a guy with a worse record 

Beating Alabama put us in this position.  Texas would not have played Alabama if aggi had accepted CDC's invitation to play.  They totally put us in the playoffs.  Bless their hearts.  Should we send them a fruit basket or Christmas card.  Maybe a heartfelt thank you would suffice.
Freaking Glorious!

Is there any proof to this or are you just having fun? If there is proof I must have it!!

17 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Love this quote from texags:

Well, yeah.  You're a bunch of fucking weirdos who never, ever accomplished anything of value.  Why would you get the benefit of the doubt?

Hell, you built a COMPETITION SWIMMING POOL that was shorter than regulation, negating any records set within.  You literally built a stairway to nowhere on campus.  You almost asphyxiated onlookers when you blew up the tackle box football stadium.  You DID kill 12 people when your Lincoln Logs stack fell down.  You devoted research money to developing maroon carrots.  You can't win anything of consequence in football, basketball, or baseball.  Why in the blue hell would the media give you any credit at all?

they also tortured dogs which will always and forever mean FUCK AGGY.

29 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Love this quote from texags:

Well, yeah.  You're a bunch of fucking weirdos who never, ever accomplished anything of value.  Why would you get the benefit of the doubt?

Hell, you built a COMPETITION SWIMMING POOL that was shorter than regulation, negating any records set within.  You literally built a stairway to nowhere on campus.  You almost asphyxiated onlookers when you blew up the tackle box football stadium.  You DID kill 12 people when your Lincoln Logs stack fell down.  You devoted research money to developing maroon carrots.  You can't win anything of consequence in football, basketball, or baseball.  Why in the blue hell would the media give you any credit at all?

Cold fusion says “hi”, too.👋🏻 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

On 10 April 1989, a group at Texas A&M University published results of excess heat 

In June 1990 an article in Science by science writer Gary Taubes destroyed the public credibility of the A&M tritium results when it accused its group leader John Bockris and one of his graduate students of spiking the cells with tritium.[71] In October 1990 Wolf finally said that the results were explained by tritium contamination in the rods.

image.jpeg.606ec431496b0302388eff9de7a81ae1.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

59 minutes ago, troph said:

Man I went over there for a quick minute. I forgot their “sip” shit. The “sips” this the “sips” that. It’s shocking  after not really being around it for a few years or so. They are so weird.

The sip part is making fun of us for not fighting in WWII. The war that nobody under 90 could have possible participated in. It is the weirdest thing to be constantly insulted for.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

The sip part is making fun of us for not fighting in WWII. The war that nobody under 90 could have possible participated in. It is the weirdest thing to be constantly insulted for.

That was not my understanding decades ago. The fighting wars stuff is fairly recent. Their tea-sipper thing had more to do with them being manly types out farming the land and doing the hard work while the effeminate elites of UT sat on the porch sipping tea. This also makes sense if you recall their pride in being farmers. A hard core generational Aggie who joined the corps explained the epithet just this way last century.

Oddly, the military claim has sprung up as corps membership has gone down. So many non-corps Aggies are very concerned that they be considered a military school. All of these soft suburban kids like to say, "We were off fighting America's wars while you were..." It's bullshit.

Lastly, I don't think actual veterans would denigrate another school who also produced veterans. That's something for phonies to do when they don't know what they're talking about.

• Hook 'Em 6