• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

Notre Dame - L
RC's Alma Mater - W
@Florida - L
Bowling Green - W
Arkansas - W
Missouri - L
@Mississippi State - W - Streak is dead!! WHOOOOP!
LSU - L
@South Carolina - W
New Mexico State - W
@Auburn - L
t.u. - L - FURK!!!

6-6 and not in the top 12

In summary:
2-2 .500 on road vs P5 major progress after 3 years of 0 road wins
0-4 .000 at home vs P5 major WTF!!!

Edited by Pimphand
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, ousux said:
10 hours ago, Patricio Swayze said:

BartinLA is my favorite drooling mouth breather in that thread. I love it when people pretend to have insider knowledge of what Arch and his fam are thinking. We're losing Arch to Michigan or Bama boys, Bart know things.

It’s no big deal because another shit for brains assures them Arch is terrible. 

On 12/13/2023 at 3:55 PM, F250 said:

Damn, ERob is doing the Mr. T "Hey Woman" to all of the aggy recruits on behalf of Syracuse while getting paid by aggy.

And the aggy response is just to watch it happen and absorb the humiliation.

Kinda like they learned how to cuck? Be a cuck? Be cucked? (I don't know if cuck can be used as a verb) I am going with they learned how to be a cuck to enjoy and absorb the humiliation from their last head ball coach. 

Edited by coachherman'sgrill
  • Hook 'Em 1

27 minutes ago, Lhorn said:

It’s no big deal because another shit for brains assures them Arch is terrible. 

Which is really a shame because it's going to mess up all the klan plans at Texas when the rich white boy end up sucking.

I found that aspect/claim pretty "rich" considering the source.

2 minutes ago, coachherman'sgrill said:

Kinda like they learned how to cuck? Be a cuck? Be cucked? (I don't know if cuck can be used as a verb) I am going with they learned how to be a cuck to enjoy and absorb the humiliation from their last head ball coach. 

Cuckhold

42 minutes ago, US183 said:

Picture of the 51 recruits 

image.jpeg.300910e186ba9d62848ee49b5e491e65.jpeg

Bad comparison. Those guys went into Czechoslovakia, rescued their fellow soldiers from captivity, and successfully employed the first run of a highly classified urban assault vehicle. 

aggy can’t even save their own recruits from Syracuse.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, Pimphand said:

Screenshot_20231215-031709.thumb.png.ce79675f4250dfaa69692da1e1a42ee6.png

Aggy finna eat today! How many fried food pizza troughs they gonna break out this time? Step aside weaker SEC programs

Today is graduation for aggy.  This weekend Colley Station will be busier than when Alabama plays them at Kyle tacklebox.  Every restaurant will be overcrowded.  If rooms were booked, they were booked months ago, and at sky high prices.  It's difficult to get around town, and doubly so around campus.  This isn't the weekend I'd pick to get a big group of recruits on campus.

• Hook 'Em 1

19 hours ago, Patricio Swayze said:

Ginormus Ag7:18p, 12/13/23AG
It's a race thing. Black QB who saved their season and has more playing time passed over by the white rich kid with family connections.

That's what I am going with.

Something needs to be done about Sark on the race thing.  Everybody knows he hates black people and this needs to go away. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

18 minutes ago, Scheiss Meister said:

Today is graduation for aggy.  This weekend Colley Station will be busier than when Alabama plays them at Kyle tacklebox.  Every restaurant will be overcrowded.  If rooms were booked, they were booked months ago, and at sky high prices.  It's difficult to get around town, and doubly so around campus.  This isn't the weekend I'd pick to get a big group of recruits on campus.

Power. Moves.

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Scheiss Meister said:

If not this busy weekend, recruits will show up when students are gone and the campus will look more like post-accident Chernobyl.  Same architecture.  Abandoned.  A few mole like people (freshman cadets) scurrying around like scared rats hoping not to be sexually assaulted.

Only the smells of jizz, sewage leaks, and delusion will remain.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

26 minutes ago, Scheiss Meister said:

Perfect time to show how LiT THE STATION is!

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, ABSR said:

If not this busy weekend, recruits will show up when students are gone and the campus will look more like post-accident Chernobyl.  Same architecture.  Abandoned.  A few mole like people (freshman cadets) scurrying around like scared rats hoping not to be sexually assaulted.

Only the smells of jizz, sewage leaks, and delusion will remain.

Don't forget about the bat guano

• Hook 'Em 1

Screenshot_20231215-031709.thumb.png.ce79675f4250dfaa69692da1e1a42ee6.png
Aggy finna eat today! How many fried food pizza troughs they gonna break out this time? Step aside weaker SEC programs

I think the spread looks more like Buc-ees’ tacos and Allsup’s burritos for their aggy offerings, in order to be really be “welcoming” to those recruits! Welcome to the shit fest! Got to water that campus golf course anyway possible.
Fng aggy!

Hook’em!!!

15 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

lol.... Klein feeling the love already

image.png.300c54af9a62953c7bece61c0f21e09e.png

Ok all I can find are the articles from a week ago that said Klein 'expected' to be hired as aggy OC.  I don't see anything that makes it official.  It would be hilarious if Klein turned them down after they made a bunch of noise about 'hiring' him.  It would also be hilarious if his agent has them over a barrel and is going in dry for every last cent, holding up the hire.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Prepare your anus 2

2 hours ago, South Austin said:

Bad comparison. Those guys went into Czechoslovakia, rescued their fellow soldiers from captivity, and successfully employed the first run of a highly classified urban assault vehicle. 

aggy can’t even save their own recruits from Syracuse.

Two of them, along with two cute MP's, went in and rescued their fellow soldiers, who were pretty aggy.