Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

1 hour ago, Hagbard Celine said:

i'm dealing with an aggy contractor who is fucking delusional

he trainwrecked the job and every communication is a victim impact statement with him as the victim

when confronted with the factual evidence of the trainwreck he doubles down on the victimization angle

any general advice?

Are you building an empty hall or a swimming pool? If so you’re in good hands

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Replies 72k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

Elko looks like Bret Bielema in his last days at Arkansas. Fat, bloated and looking like he spent the winter on a bender inside a dead moose.

You want to look like Belichik? Bill didn’t take on his slovenly dress until after the third or fourth ring. Elko’s choice of mint green is a poor one, although maroon probably just makes him look like a monstrous rosacea breakout with shingles.

The broadcast team told him to wear the green pullover. As a green screen, you know, to make him look slimmer for tv!

7 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

Put it on the wall!!

100% serious question.

If you made a list of the 10 most impressive aggy wins since joining the sec, what % would be moral victory losses?  30-40% feels likely.

Off the top of my head, they've beaten Bama a couple of times, lsu a couple of times, the bowl against OU...maybe the NC bowl, but the opt outs hurt that one.

I can't think of more than 5-6 wins that would be notable, but they sure as hell are proud of their "didn't lose by more" games to Clemson, Bama, etc. No one celebrates not getting blown out quite like aggy.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

100% serious question.

If you made a list of the 10 most impressive aggy wins since joining the sec, what % would be moral victory losses?  30-40% feels likely.

Off the top of my head, they've beaten Bama a couple of times, lsu a couple of times, the bowl against OU...maybe the NC bowl, but the opt outs hurt that one.

I can't think of more than 5-6 wins that would be notable, but they sure as hell are proud of their "didn't lose by more" games to Clemson, Bama, etc. No one celebrates not getting blown out quite like aggy.

Didn’t you see them almost not lose to UGA, the one time they’ve played since moving to the SEC?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

When everybody is inside the bubble, it doesn’t matter.  aggy athletic department can count on him to say whatever they need him to say, and they can count on him to delete threads and ban users that are critical of aggy athletics.  

It’s crazy that in 2023, sports fans will still frequent a sports site that will ban their threads or even themselves for being critical of the program. 

Kinda like You tube these days….

2 hours ago, Hagbard Celine said:

i'm dealing with an aggy contractor who is fucking delusional

he trainwrecked the job and every communication is a victim impact statement with him as the victim

when confronted with the factual evidence of the trainwreck he doubles down on the victimization angle

any general advice?

Did a deep hole , tell him there is free beer at the bottom, fill hole.

• Hook 'Em 1

8 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

Put it on the wall!!

That’s a lot of excuses to mitigate the fact that the new version of your team is worse than South Alabama.

And I love how they did a complete 180 on OSU. Last week they were complete dogshit and now it’s super impressive to not get blown out by them.

LOL.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Scholz said:

That’s a lot of excuses to mitigate the fact that the new version of your team is worse than South Alabama.

And I love how they did a complete 180 on OSU. Last week they were complete dogshit and now it’s super impressive to not get blown out by them.

LOL.

Rationalizing is their super power.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Can A&M not afford to hire someone to dress/style Elko?  You're making a scheduled appearance/recruiting pitch on national TV and look like this? Ok. 

Hell, a style expert isn't going to help him in the least. Try a nutritionist and trainer first. You can't get silk from a sow.

8 hours ago, TOR said:

Is it possible that isn't even official aggy gear?  The nearest thing I can find is a Cutter & Buck long sleeve polo for the New Mexico State Aggies.  Wonder what Adidas thinks about that.

nmsupolo.png

My guess is they did not have any XXXXXXXL’s available so the took a Muumuu and added the logo.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

100% serious question.

Legitimate top 10 list for aggy since joining the SEC:

2012 at #17 Mississippi St (first ranked SEC win)
2012 at #1 Alabama
2012 non NY6 Cotton Bowl vs #12 Oklahoma
2014 at #3 Auburn
2016 #9 Tennessee 

2018 #7 LSU (Commemorative Cups!)
2020 #4 Florida 
2020 Orange Bowl vs #13 North Carolina
2021 #1 Alabama
2022 #5 LSU

No one remembers the 3 bolded above. Moral victories against Georgia/Clemson would rank above those.

3 hours ago, Redneck Mutha said:

And all those leftover 4 and 5 stars just lost to a BDF team that lost to Central Florida by 6 TDs.  They s'ppose to be SEC?

Of course. Losing in meaningless bowls because you didn’t want to be there is an SECX3 turdition!

4 hours ago, Orange&White said:

But there are probably a few size 12 dwarf still hanging in the closet of the head coaches office.

Someone with better skills than me (which is any non-zero amount) take the commission to gif a Jimbo and elko as big and little Enos with sark laying in the hammock laughing at them.

is such a thing possible?

Edited by Teamdirtyleg
  • Haha 4

8 hours ago, TreatyOak said:

Elko-Wonka.jpg

Are you happy now, @Neonmoon?

Thanks to you, I lost this afternoon and I have THREE DAYS in 2023 to unload 152 Fleshlights to retain my position as the number one salesperson in the Central Texas district!

And please, DO NOT ASK ME TO CREATE a Mike Elko as Baron Harkonnen!!! I'M NOT DOING IT!!!

How about a bald Mr. Creosote? 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

9 hours ago, Scholz said:

LOL.

Yep straight out of the Texags spin machine thats been rolling for many years now. There is literally not a situation they can't twist into being a good thing for aggy that spells impending Doom for the sips

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Doc Daneeka said:

Didn’t you see them almost not lose to UGA, the one time they’ve played since moving to the SEC?

Wait a sec. With all their yammering about the weekly grind of the sec, they've only played Georgia once? Who are they complaining about having to play? The Mississippi teams and Arkansas? Lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2