• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

2 minutes ago, Pimphand said:

We get it you want to overpay for trash its a free country go knock yourself out and wait in line.

Si yiu just haven't seen orices on anything the past few year?

Oh, and a PTerry's doubke combo (you have to get a double if you want something that doesn't resemble a kids burger) after tax is 9 bucks something.

Go eat your trashy P burger.

5 minutes ago, Born to Run said:

needs to buy that lady some fucking hand cream...
Im declining that hand job. No way I'd finish.

Between the latex gloves and hand sanitizer at her day job, she gets a pass. Besides,  tits. 

Edited by pops
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 7

9 hours ago, InkaUtexas said:

Looks it is the aggy offseason, so all we have to talk about is meat judging, fast food burgers, and shitty jewelry. We are doing our best.

You say that like we need to defend our obsession with point nosed, stretch marked, and great bolt-on milfs and meat pimp action.

We don't. We never did and we never will.

I mean it's not like meat-pimp mom had a fucking lump or some shit!

Get up stand up, stand up for your right!

Edited by BurntEyes
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, BurntEyes said:

You say that like we need to defend our obsession with point nosed, stretch marked, and great bolt-on milfs and meat pimp action.

We don't. We never did and we never will.

I mean it's not like meat-pimp mom had a fucking lump or some shit!

Get up stand up, stand up for your right!

This.

Got to get up to get down.

• Like 3

Just now, RomaVicta said:

There's something creepy and losery about hunting down pictures of this woman (because you found her sexually arousing) and then talking about how unacceptable she is. 

In the end, you are just talking about masturbating to a photo. I guess it makes the whole thing sorta sad, too.

What's really sad about all this is when Whataburger expanded their menu and added all the weird items.  It is all Sysco processed food product that is no longer sourced from actual meat packers and distributors.  That is when their quality went to shit.  Meat Pimp would not approve.

• Like 5
  • Rage+1 1

3 minutes ago, TOR said:

What's really sad about all this is when Whataburger expanded their menu and added all the weird items.  It is all Sysco processed food product that is no longer sourced from actual meat packers and distributors.  That is when their quality went to shit.  Meat Pimp would not approve.

I had no knowledge of this. I haven't had a convenient Whataburger nearby for quite some time. The World needs Meat Pimp now more than ever. 

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 hours ago, Frank Drebin said:

Love how the meat pimp wears his meat judging hat to Christmas.  I’m not going to lie, I’m a fan of his.  

IMG_8398.jpeg

IMG_8397.jpeg

Damn there’s a lot to unpack in those pics

at first I thought the Christmas tree was in the bathroom, with the shower curtain and all.

someone was taking a picture of a purse and caught meat pimp and his current slice in the background? 
They still make Dorian countertops?  Is the a Houston burb thing?  
A countertop ice maker….. right next to the freezer with and ice dispenser? 

man, this could go on for hours. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, TOR said:

He could start a burger chain called Meat Pimp’s with the quality of the beef being their selling point; it would spread like wildfire and he’d become a billionaire.

Hopefully he wouldn’t put his cash into aggy football because he’s the only one that could inject any modicum of success into that shithole program.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

Yeah, it is kinda weird that with all their success in meat judging, they haven't really figured out a way to monetize it.  I guess anti-NIL Aggie integrity and all.  Just as well, I'm sure this kid would capitalize on it only to find out that for some strange reason, Jimbo Fisher was entitled to 90% of the revenue.  

And yeah seriously, I thought for a long while we were just being harsh to What-a-Burger for selling out.  But it's time we all come to terms with it, it's way below their usual standard and getting worse and more expensive.  It's just not a Texas Staple it was for decades.  It's okay to admit, doesn't make you any less of a Texan.  Just means we don't have the time to wait 15 minutes for an overpriced version of our high school cafeteria burger.

• Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

16 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Yeah, it is kinda weird that with all their success in meat judging, they haven't really figured out a way to monetize it.  I guess anti-NIL Aggie integrity and all.  Just as well, I'm sure this kid would capitalize on it only to find out that for some strange reason, Jimbo Fisher was entitled to 90% of the revenue.  

And yeah seriously, I thought for a long while we were just being harsh to What-a-Burger for selling out.  But it's time we all come to terms with it, it's way below their usual standard and getting worse and more expensive.  It's just not a Texas Staple it was for decades.  It's okay to admit, doesn't make you any less of a Texan.  Just means we don't have the time to wait 15 minutes for an overpriced version of our high school cafeteria burger.

You would think they would hit up Cargill, Conagra, and IGA for NIL. Or if they wanted to really flaunt their protein prowess, Omaha Steaks.

CHIEF

18 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Rosenthal Meat Science and Technology Center | Teaching, Research, Extension and Service (agrilife.org)

image.thumb.png.cd9aa4102db5d25adeb544baefd2e419.png

The one pound summer sausage football sounds pretty damn festive, no?

Some pretty good meat though overall, and they cranked up their creamery again.    But I imagine they have some pretty substantial restrictions about selling on a larger scale.  Most of their research dollars would come from their competition then, like Blue Bell and the big 3 meat packers.  

1 hour ago, RomaVicta said:

There's something creepy and losery about hunting down pictures of this woman (because you found her sexually arousing) and then talking about how unacceptable she is. 

In the end, you are just talking about masturbating to a photo. I guess it makes the whole thing sorta sad, too.

And?

6 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Does the box include Aggie Schweaty Balls?  

Seriously, between their meat judging and blue bell ice cream, you'd have to try really hard to fuck up that badly.  It's like bankrupting a Prime Steak brand.  

*Schweddy

1 hour ago, Treefidy said:

Damn there’s a lot to unpack in those pics

at first I thought the Christmas tree was in the bathroom, with the shower curtain and all.

someone was taking a picture of a purse and caught meat pimp and his current slice in the background? 
They still make Dorian countertops?  Is the a Houston burb thing?  
A countertop ice maker….. right next to the freezer with and ice dispenser? 

man, this could go on for hours. 

That’s a Corian countertop.