• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

46 minutes ago, US183 said:

Wait a sec, he's unranked as a transfer? With a name like that, I figured on3 would automatically make him the highest ranked player in the country.

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

He was there 4 years, so probably a grad transfer?

Right, but Emmitt lived in Texas long enough to know that aggy is a bunch of idiots and a cult. Maybe  because aggy is so bad, it’s the only place in Texas he could start. 

6 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Yeah, he apparently has a degree in "Science, Technology, & Society".

I guess that's a good thing.  At least it's Stanford.  He's cleared the bar to become a college coach at most schools.

Or a tenured prof at TAMUQ

Maybe Emmitt is broke and the kid needs the bag.  Emmitt has been making some pretty awful commercials lately.  And aggy would certainly pay for the name to ride the Cowboys coattails.

5 hours ago, US183 said:

CTE obviously, couldn't be any other reason. 

3 hours ago, TOR said:

Maybe Emmitt is broke and the kid needs the bag.  Emmitt has been making some pretty awful commercials lately.  And aggy would certainly pay for the name to ride the Cowboys coattails.

Who knows? Emmitt is developing a huge restaurant in Vegas and it was supposed to open last year. Now embroiled in some legal issues. Not sure how messy his divorce was a few years ago and don't even know where his main residence is these days. Emmitt's mother lives two doors down from us and I see him over there quite a bit.

5 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Yeah, he apparently has a degree in "Science, Technology, & Society".

I guess that's a good thing.  At least it's Stanford.  He's cleared the bar to become a college coach at most schools.

https://sts.stanford.edu/

That sounds like a landing spot for athletes and legacy admits that can't get admitted to the real majors or for those that just want a degree in nothing.

Just now, CooterBrown said:

https://sts.stanford.edu/

That sounds like a landing spot for athletes and legacy admits that can't get admitted to the real majors or for those that just want a degree in nothing.

My point exactly.  Frankly, it's sad that a school like Stanford stoops down to the rest of us, but i guess if they want sports teams this is the price to pay.

5 hours ago, TOR said:

Plus Emmitt is stupid as fuck so there's a natural fit there. Listening to that moron attempt to be an NFL broadcaster was something. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Plus Emmitt is stupid as fuck so there's a natural fit there. Listening to that moron attempt to be an NFL broadcaster was something. 

Counterpoint: he gave the world some fantastic malapropisms.

1 minute ago, 1bigtx said:

I'm in the hospital right now, Southeast Hermann Memorial, and I have been relying on this thread to get me back on my feet. So is there any new news about aggi embarrassment/misery, collosal fuck ups or general aggi gayness? If not I may have to go to page 1 of this thread. I'm counting on y'all. This ice chips diet isn't cutting it. Hook'Em Horns.

SMU and a shit ton of other teams finished with a higher ranking than the vaunted gomer football program. 

6 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

And they are not ranked in the preseason poll.

Traveshamockery.   That is one hell of a Sunbelt Conference team The Elk is building and the BOMC is the only reason they aren't ranked.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Texas A&M can still win the National Championship if Jimbo Fisher has the courage to do what's right...

You know, after a long, luxurious rest on the aggie dime, I'd love to see Jimbo show up at Pig and basically beat Aggie annually but pretty much nobody else.

A man can dream 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

I'm gonna go ahead and say that those of us in the gay mafia are not claiming any of that nonsense going on over in junior college station.  #1, there's no sense in a circle jerk, and #2, there are better things to do with jizz than keep it in jars.  Also, #3, genital mutilation by droppping water from height is just dumb.  Treat your equipment with respect and it will give you pleasure for the rest of your life.  Aggy doesn't know how to be respectful.  Finally, #4 I'll concede that glory holes are pretty gay.

The Gays have a mafia?

Damn.