• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

Looks like Bowen aggy’d up at Mizzou too - from Wiki:

2015 University of Missouri Controversy[edit]

In 2015, University of Missouri Deans met with University of Missouri System President Tim Wolfe on October 9 and October 13 to ask for Loftin's resignation. On October 21, the Curators met behind closed doors in what was speculated by some to be related to proceedings about Loftin's role in shutting down ties between Planned Parenthood and the University. State Rep. Caleb Jones, R-Columbia, speculated on Twitter that Loftin would be fired for his role in shutting down MU's connections to Planned Parenthood. On November 3, The MU English department faculty voted unanimously in a vote of no confidence against Loftin. Then on November 9, nine deans called on the UM System Board of Curators for Loftin's removal. Citing Loftin's handling of race and cultural issues, the firing of the dean of the School of Medicine, the abrupt cancellation of graduate student health insurance subsidies in August, and the elimination of the vice chancellor for health sciences, they wrote that Loftin had created a “toxic environment through threat, fear and intimidation." That same day, amid protests which culminated with the resignation of president Wolfe earlier that day, Loftin announced that he would resign at the end of 2015 and take a research role at the University.[6] On November 11, the Curators voted to hasten his departure from January 1 to be effective immediately. Loftin's responsibilities were transferred to Interim Chancellor Hank Foley. In his not clearly defined role after his departure from the office of Chancellor,[7] Loftin's annual salary was $337,500.[8]

• Haha 3

… 12 kids die in a pile of logs due to incompetence.  
Not funny, or meant to be.
Rage-inducing. No one ever paid for the institutional failure and Old Army still celebrates it and exploits the memory of dead kids for fake school spirit and patriotism. 

Preach. You seem to care more than them.
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, YGIFS said:

reported for politics on the football board ;) 

He started the tradition of leaning on UTIMCO and THECB to let A&M get away with shit that other colleges couldn't for reasons.  I did not see that proud "tradition" continuing on to this day though.  

But speaking of Aggie character, or lack thereof, say what you will about Slocum---but I think he's a decent guy FWIW.  As was Sumlin.  But Sherrill, Franchione, Sherman, Fischer, Loftin, Young, and Sharp.  They're all just fucking confidence men with little result to show for it.  They recognized a sea of marks and did whatever the fuck they wanted to do and got well in the meantime.  Not even judging, I'd do the same fucking thing were I in their shoes.  

fwiw THECB is currently run by a made ex-Horn with zero visible aggy ties on his linkedin, and he has been in the job for 4+ years.

as for slocum, allow me to post his wiki job history:

1972    Texas A&M (offensive asst.)
1973–1978    Texas A&M (defensive asst.)
1979–1980    Texas A&M (DC)
1981    USC (DC)
1982–1988    Texas A&M (DC)
1989–2002    Texas A&M

with the exception of 1 year he was there when the cheating began, flourished, and was finally punished

was he a driving force?  or just complicit?  does it matter?  he absolutely paid for sherrill's bullshit

anyone with integrity much less an adherent to the aggy creed was out of there by '84 when the cheating reached full velocity

armybrat plaintext:

In 2015, University of Missouri Deans met with University of Missouri System President Tim Wolfe on October 9 and October 13 to ask for Loftin's resignation. On October 21, the Curators met behind closed doors in what was speculated by some to be related to proceedings about Loftin's role in shutting down ties between Planned Parenthood and the University. State Rep. Caleb Jones, R-Columbia, speculated on Twitter that Loftin would be fired for his role in shutting down MU's connections to Planned Parenthood. On November 3, The MU English department faculty voted unanimously in a vote of no confidence against Loftin. Then on November 9, nine deans called on the UM System Board of Curators for Loftin's removal. Citing Loftin's handling of race and cultural issues, the firing of the dean of the School of Medicine, the abrupt cancellation of graduate student health insurance subsidies in August, and the elimination of the vice chancellor for health sciences, they wrote that Loftin had created a “toxic environment through threat, fear and intimidation." That same day, amid protests which culminated with the resignation of president Wolfe earlier that day, Loftin announced that he would resign at the end of 2015 and take a research role at the University.[6] On November 11, the Curators voted to hasten his departure from January 1 to be effective immediately. Loftin's responsibilities were transferred to Interim Chancellor Hank Foley. In his not clearly defined role after his departure from the office of Chancellor,[7] Loftin's annual salary was $337,500.[8]

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

5 hours ago, VoteforHank said:

There's no fucking way they can be unaware of the visual that would present.......

Oops, it is aggy.

Run bitch run. 

Edited by SHOOTER12
  • Like 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

4 hours ago, SHOOTER12 said:

There's no fucking way they can be unaware of the visual that would present.......

Oops, it is aggy.

Run bitch run. 

I'll enjoy the recruiting "advantage" aggy will gain by selling Rust Belt affiliation to recruits vs UT in the SEC.

Worked out great for Corn. Do it, aggy

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Leanderman said:

"The Amazon reviews are peak aggy. I don't believe any of them can actually read."

Fiction at its finest :)

Some of them didn't age so well.

SS

5.0 out of 5 stars Leadership personfied!

Reviewed in the United States on July 22, 2015

Verified Purchase

The back story of how Texas A&M dealt with the issues of the Big 12 and raised their profile substantially by heading to the SEC. It's a short but riveting read and gives clear evidence of why this move was needed and so successful today.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

24 minutes ago, Crapinon said:

The back story of how Texas A&M dealt with the issues of the Big 12 and raised their profile substantially by heading to the SEC. It's a short but riveting read and gives clear evidence of why this move was needed and so successful today.

Awesome.  Not one but two head coaches fired during this span in the SEC, including by far the largest coaching buyout in history.  

image.png.56c6022c8f29938ec607c0b2a5a35902.png

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, Bevo&Pevo said:

Can't win where they're at, why do they think they can win somewhere else?  They are ate up with the aggy.

The other man’s grass is always greener, the sun shines brighter on the other side

some are happy, some are not…..just be thankful for what you’ve got.

• Hook 'Em 1

13 hours ago, Hagbard Celine said:

aggy to the b1g

milkmen in the snow

Perfect camouflage!   

Also, I am now giddy thinking about the new "Welcome" and "get to know us" videos they will prepare for their new conference mates.    Giddy.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

The other man’s grass is always greener, the sun shines brighter on the other side

some are happy, some are not…..just be thankful for what you’ve got.

Though you may not drive a great big Cadillac
Diamond in the back, sunroof top
Diggin' the scene
With a gangsta lean
Gangsta whitewalls
TV antennas in the back
You may not have a car at all
But remember brothers and sisters
You can still stand tall
Just be thankful for what you've got

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, Steel Shank said:

Though you may not drive a great big Cadillac
Diamond in the back, sunroof top
Diggin' the scene
With a gangsta lean
Gangsta whitewalls
TV antennas in the back
You may not have a car at all
But remember brothers and sisters
You can still stand tall
Just be thankful for what you've got

image.png.3cbe37da4c9083a602bac1088cc2aa4e.png

• Hook 'Em 2

The ags entire identity is wrapped up in being in the SEC and getting to claim superiority off other teams success. Its cute y'all think there is a snowballs chance in hell they would go to the B1G but it ain't haapnin even with mean big brother back to whip their ass and torment them. 

The ags entire identity is wrapped up in being in the SEC and getting to claim superiority off other teams success. Its cute y'all think there is a snowballs chance in hell they would go to the B1G but it ain't haapnin even with mean big brother back to whip their ass and torment them. 

Insert Sam Kinison “Eye on You” gif.

A&Mantooth, "You know those ratings systems are flawed!  They don't take into account households with more than two television sets!  And other things...of that nature!"  
No, it's because old and new army always watches the game live while sawing off horns and squeezing balls you stupid sip!

2 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

SO I told my parents that Slocum is the interim head coach and they started laughing. My dad then asked, "RC is still alive?!"

* interim Athletic Director, which is even funnier

Hell, aggy can name Reveille their AD and it wouldn't matter. Bjork was just a puppet and frontman, anyway. That's probably why he bailed, just like his predecessors. 

1 minute ago, DFW Horn said:

* interim Athletic Director, which is even funnier

Hell, aggy can name Reveille their AD and it wouldn't matter. Bjork was just a puppet and frontman, anyway. That's probably why he bailed, just like his predecessors. 

You're right my bad. Was reading the Harbaugh thread before I switched over. Mother says that's a disaster waiting to happen and she's all for it!

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

On 1/23/2024 at 10:12 PM, Hagbard Celine said:

fwiw THECB is currently run by a made ex-Horn with zero visible aggy ties on his linkedin, and he has been in the job for 4+ years.

as for slocum, allow me to post his wiki job history:

1972    Texas A&M (offensive asst.)
1973–1978    Texas A&M (defensive asst.)
1979–1980    Texas A&M (DC)
1981    USC (DC)
1982–1988    Texas A&M (DC)
1989–2002    Texas A&M

with the exception of 1 year he was there when the cheating began, flourished, and was finally punished

was he a driving force?  or just complicit?  does it matter?  he absolutely paid for sherrill's bullshit

anyone with integrity much less an adherent to the aggy creed was out of there by '84 when the cheating reached full velocity

For more of a hint, USC went on probation shortly after 81...

16 hours ago, ousux said:
On 1/24/2024 at 10:22 AM, YGIFS said:
A&Mantooth, "You know those ratings systems are flawed!  They don't take into account households with more than two television sets!  And other things...of that nature!"  

No, it's because old and new army always watches the game live while sawing off horns and squeezing balls you stupid sip!

I’m surprised aggy doesn’t require girls to wear fake balls, so they’ll have something to squeeze….maroon balls!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3