• Replies 72k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

Let's talk a break from Aggy beer to discuss Aggy wine.  This Nacogdoches winery educated me about how Aggy be smart.  Bonus points for being a Texas Aggy.

"Texas Aggie (sic) horticulturist John Mortensen knew what he was doing..."

Well adjusted people don't talk like they this. They let their accomplishments stand on their own or be praised by others.  Only insecure Aggy would say it like this.

aggy_wine.jpg

Carlin was a brilliant comedic wordsmith. People who call out others for their imperfect diction (or other perceived intellectual failing) frequently by so doing reveal their own deficiency. A very common usage of "average" is the arithmetic mean. "Average" is also frequently, and has been for centuries, used to refer to any measure of central tendency, including the median. To recap: when someone is famous for his way with words, think twice before presuming to place yourself above him. A little learning is indeed a dangerous thing.

Also, some members of the corps are in the service. There are standard ROTC scholarships which technically require that the recipients enlist and accept an obligation for commissioned service at graduation. There are also "local" scholarships for being in the corps which have nothing to do with the actual armed forces.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Magus Ossis said:

Carlin was a brilliant comedic wordsmith. People who call out others for their imperfect diction (or other perceived intellectual failing) frequently by so doing reveal their own deficiency. A very common usage of "average" is the arithmetic mean. "Average" is also frequently, and has been for centuries, used to refer to any measure of central tendency, including the median. To recap: when someone is famous for his way with words, think twice before presuming to place yourself above him. A little learning is indeed a dangerous thing.

Also, some members of the corps are in the service. There are standard ROTC scholarships which technically require that the recipients enlist and accept an obligation for commissioned service at graduation. There are also "local" scholarships for being in the corps which have nothing to do with the actual armed forces.

He’s still not gonna fuck you, Jim.

4 hours ago, brownboy said:

Well adjusted people don't talk like they this. 

Well , you didn’t expect aggy to be honest and put “John Mortensen, a dumb shit mother f’ing dip shit aggy,   didn’t know what he was doing” did you? 

4 hours ago, brownboy said:

aggy_wine.jpg

5 hours ago, Magus Ossis said:

Also, some members of the corps are in the service. There are standard ROTC scholarships which technically require that the recipients enlist and accept an obligation for commissioned service at graduation.

My nephew was one of those. He’s a well-adjusted young man who was ROTC at TAMU, in the corps by default, and served his 4 years in the Army. I have no problem with the minority of corps guys who do that. 

But the cosplay idiots deserve all scorn and ridicule. It’s a freaking fraternity with no eligibility standards. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, brownboy said:

Let's talk a break from Aggy beer to discuss Aggy wine.  This Nacogdoches winery educated me about how Aggy be smart.  Bonus points for being a Texas Aggy.

Well adjusted people don't talk like they this. They let their accomplishments stand on their own or be praised by others.  Only insecure Aggy would say it like this.

aggy_wine.jpg

Blanc du bois...does that mean "the white boys"? If so, very aggy indeed

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Oh he was definitely a Blank who DidBoys.  
Say what you want about that dipshit Aggie, he was actually a standup governor.
Wtf man? My grandfather was friends with RP's who openly admitted he never voted for his idiot nephew.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

On 2/4/2024 at 5:19 PM, SHOOTER12 said:

Blanc du bois...does that mean "the white boys"? If so, very aggy indeed

It's more literary than that, along the lines of "The Whiteness of the Boys". Think Montgomery Clift and Liz Taylor.

• Hook 'Em 1

They aren't even the flagship football program in the Brazos Valley.  Since 1995 Blinn has won 4 NCs and Sam Houston has won one and played for 2 more, plus a few more top 4 finishes.  During that same stretch A&M has managed 1 conference championship and that's it.  I swear, for the life of me I can't figure out where their extremely over inflated sense of self worth comes from.  Or how every new coach they bring in can't go three months without starting to spew the same stupid shit.  They are never the least bit introspective.  Ever.  And the chiropractors in the area must make a killing from all of the sore shoulders.  I have never seen a group that spends as much time patting themselves on the back as aggy.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, TexasMan said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂🙂🙂🙂🤣😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂🤣🤣🥲🥲🥲🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

"Say what you want about that dipshit Aggie, he was actually a standup governor."

We used to call him "Mr. Hair", because not one hair was ever out of place. I remember when he ran this state and one day he was giving a speech on the front steps of the capitol. As the speech drooled on and drooled a person in the crowd close to Mr. Perry had a large dog. Right beside where the pearls of wisdom were being spewed, this dog proceeded to take a large dump. The personal fragrance of this canine was not welcomed by the throngs of onlookers who moved away from the podium to avoid the present in the grass. Mr. Hair however, I guess remembering his fond memories on the Brazos as a milkman, never missed a beat and continued his drivel. 

1 hour ago, Leanderman said:

"Say what you want about that dipshit Aggie, he was actually a standup governor."

We used to call him "Mr. Hair", because not one hair was ever out of place. I remember when he ran this state and one day he was giving a speech on the front steps of the capitol. As the speech drooled on and drooled a person in the crowd close to Mr. Perry had a large dog. Right beside where the pearls of wisdom were being spewed, this dog proceeded to take a large dump. The personal fragrance of this canine was not welcomed by the throngs of onlookers who moved away from the podium to avoid the present in the grass. Mr. Hair however, I guess remembering his fond memories on the Brazos as a milkman, never missed a beat and continued his drivel. 

Y'all take this shit somewhere else. 

• Hook 'Em 2

18 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

Y'all take this shit somewhere else. 

Considering how you interpret fucking anything even tangently related to a republican as being political (hint: making fun of rick perrys hair is not political), you should get fucking banned for being a walking talking cr.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 3
  • Fuck You 1
  • Drool 1

1 minute ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

Considering how you interpret fucking anything even tangently related to a republican as being political (hint: making fun of rick perrys hair is not political), you should get fucking banned for being a walking talking cr.

Shut up, dummy.