Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

8 minutes ago, wood said:

You could put those fucks in  any got damn conference in the country & they'd still be perennial 3rd-5th place finishers.

3rd-5th? Based on which bowl they were slotted into, I believe they are considered the 7th best team in the SEC this year.

• Fuck You 1

• Replies 72k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

2 minutes ago, markstanco said:
22 minutes ago, texashorn13 said:
This has some serious lulz...
https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3005532
Claiming that everyone should be upset Clemson is in because they suck and their schedule was shit.  No, you can't make this stuff up.

Does he say who should be in the playoff? Alabama, Georgia, lsu, and who else?

You know the answer to that, burtch.

Edited by deadshank

2 hours ago, ztejas said:

This is so stupid on so many levels. Hey fuck stick - we played the 4th ranked team in the country this season. Twice. 

Circumstantial tiebreakers brought the lutz for me. Without those pesky fuckers they would have went from 7th to 3rd.

Much like having a complete set of chromosomes that gets you from retard to functional.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, texashorn13 said:

Claiming that everyone should be upset Clemson is in because they suck and their schedule was shit.  No, you can't make this stuff up.

well, their main conference competition was run into the ground by its previous coach

• Haha 1

I do have one bone to pick with the ACC...what in the fuck is their contract deal with ESPN/ABC for their Championship game?   It's not that compelling a story outside of Clemson's dominance in it.  Why can't they move up in the day and switch the rebooted Big XII game to primetime?  That' 11am kick was bullshit.  

3 hours ago, texashorn13 said:

Isn't that the team they played to get the best quality loss in the history of sports? Not sure their angle there. Dumb fucks.

41 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Isn't that the team they played to get the best quality loss in the history of sports? Not sure their angle there. Dumb fucks.

Yuppp. and OU could loae by 7 Alaama anr it would still be a quality loas for aggy,,  but a complete domination of OU by Bama...   

Ths shit gets old.  Texas and OU have a chance to start silencing the ESPN windbags thia year...  The 1-2 of the big 12 kos the 1-2 9f the SEC, ESPN would struggle spinning this

• Like 2

Just now, Gaffords said:

Yuppp. and OU could loae by 7 Alaama anr it would still be a quality loas for aggy,,  but a complete domination of OU by Bama...   

Ths shit gets old.  Texas and OU have a chance to start silencing the ESPN windbags thia year...  The 1-2 of the big 12 kos the 1-2 9f the SEC, ESPN would struggle spinning this

I would not mind seeing OU beat Bama and then lose to Clemson. Us beating Georgia. It would make Aggy insane lmao. That is why I might root for OU just to see them try and spin it. But I hate both of those teams but definitely OU more since we have history obviously. 

I like it. NC State has been playing some pretty good ball. Their QB is a 5th year senior with a 150 college passer rating on the season. 
This is not the match-up aggy wanted. Have no idea why the SEC slotted them there. 
Secsecsec rapidly becoming tired of bullshit aggy act. Ie. Saban wants $75m jimcuck spanked. And then no oral sex.

11 minutes ago, UTEX_ME said:

aggy dodging Texas teams needs to be used against them in recruiting. It's criminal that a power 5 team from this state refuses to play competition from the state. 

Wtf you talking about?  Lamar, Texas State, Prairie View, UTSA...  All Texas football powers.

Stoopid sip.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Lhorn said:

Gator bowl is good for them.  Not 7.5 million good though.

They've been nattering about a "Florida Bowl" for weeks. It's like their distinction about acquiring "sitting P5 assistant coaches." They always have some way to group things that they think makes them sound better.

15 hours ago, FWD said:

Losing to NC State is right up there with losing to Wake Forest in that there will be no way in hell to spin it as a positive. 

And they'll treat it the same way: like it never happened. 

EDIT: already beat me to it, but that's just confirmation

Edited by crimsonlonghorn

7 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

They've been nattering about a "Florida Bowl" for weeks. It's like their distinction about acquiring "sitting P5 assistant coaches." They always have some way to group things that they think makes them sound better.

But they'll never be able to brag about playing an "all FBS schedule".

14 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

I moved from Texas long before the internet so I really don’t know this Liucci guy.

But, is this goofy bastard missing a chromosome or two? And how did he become the aggy mouthpiece? Does texag receive compensation from aggy for allowing this idiot to patrol the inter webs looking for any aggy slight? Because he sure shows up a lot trying to sell aggy as something they are not.

1 minute ago, Hamttx said:

I moved from Texas long before the internet so I really don’t know this Liucci guy.

But, is this goofy bastard missing a chromosome or two? And how did he become the aggy mouthpiece? Does texag receive compensation from aggy for allowing this idiot to patrol the inter webs looking for any aggy slight? Because he sure shows up a lot trying to sell aggy as something they are not.

Whatever else he is, he’s defintely NOT a booster who recruits for aggy. That would be unethical and would violate NCAA rules. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

He disseminates all of the information the AD wants out and he rules TexAgs with an iron fist to remove any negative news. In exchange, he receives all of the access he wants, which allows his site to be the primary place for aggie discussion. It works out great for both sides, like when the only newspaper is owned by the dictator/czar.

Luigi is royalty here. I just don't get it, even after living here for almost two decades. Dave South, Chip Howard, Billy Liucci... it's like the primary requirement for being an aggy media personality is being insipid as fuck, with the IQ of a toaster, and the charm of plain yogurt. Doesn't hurt if you have the vocabulary of a toothpick, either.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Orange&White said:

He disseminates all of the information the AD wants out and he rules TexAgs with an iron fist to remove any negative news. In exchange, he receives all of the access he wants, which allows his site to be the primary place for aggie discussion. It works out great for both sides, like when the only newspaper is owned by the dictator/czar.

Sounds a lot like Fox News

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 32

11 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

I would not mind seeing OU beat Bama and then lose to Clemson. Us beating Georgia. It would make Aggy insane lmao. That is why I might root for OU just to see them try and spin it. But I hate both of those teams but definitely OU more since we have history obviously. 

With just one game, either we get to laugh at OU fans, or we get to laugh at aggy fans.   OU game is truly a win-win for us.

i do wonder how aggy would spin a Bama loss next month.  Some of them were quite upset when Stoops had his way with Little Nicky.