• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

42 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Many teams have done licensing deals in these situations -- $1 a year for the right to use the logo or some such.

I guess A&M is just a little to important for that.

They need much more money than that. 

Only way for lots of them to be able to stomach being in college station.  Being high.   Can't honestly imagine what life would be like as a black female athlete in that backasswards racist town.  Especially one that is taller than most of the other students, like bball or vball players.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

3 hours ago, pyrohornIII said:

Only way for lots of them to be able to stomach being in college station.  Being high.   Can't honestly imagine what life would be like as a black female athlete in that backasswards racist town.  Especially one that is taller than most of the other students, like bball or vball players.  

Probably lots of introspection, on how such a decision was made.  That and lots of drugs. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

Fuck ‘em. 

I hate to tell you: it’s a shit hole for white people, too. 

Correct….even my aggy niece & her aggy hubby fled Collie Collie Station for the fine lifestyle in Snook.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

42 minutes ago, mr.goodkat said:

i think a gram of thc is prolly not a gram of flower and likely a cartridge of some sort but still fucking stoopid 

they sell THC by the grams in stuff like gummies in legal states. In Colorado, you can buy something like 7000 mg thc gummies in a 40 pack (175 mg per gummy) for like $30. She's in jail for what would be like a parking fine on campus.

Edited by WelfareBuysMyWeed

10 minutes ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

they sell THC by the grams in stuff like gummies in legal states. In Colorado, you can buy something like 7000 mg thc gummies in a 40 pack (175 mg per gummy) for like $30. She's in jail for what would be like a parking fine on campus.

Avatar supports veracity of statements above.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

Sure, but take if from someone living in a legalized state that Daddy Prohibition knows best. It's like Escape From New York meets Apocalypse Now out there. Toddlers walk the streets smoking joints. I saw an 85 year old man so stoned he just sat on a bench and threw bread at the birds. Businesses all shuttered because of the ganja gangs that run the block. Fucking carnage. I know a guy that just smelled it and had to be put in a home for the incurably insane. The neighbors and I know we'll be lucky to get out alive.

No wait, that's not what happened. But I do get to enjoy a couple of parking tickets on this revered weekend without concern for quality or the purchase ruining my life. And I get to tell them when to have it ready for me. Being treated like an adult has its perks.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

34 minutes ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

i get it .just pointing the difference in charges . we  both know what it isn't and are making an assumption on what it is . again its  stupid 

30 minutes ago, Herpa Derpa said:

Sure, but take if from someone living in a legalized state that Daddy Prohibition knows best. It's like Escape From New York meets Apocalypse Now out there. Toddlers walk the streets smoking joints. I saw an 85 year old man so stoned he just sat on a bench and threw bread at the birds. Businesses all shuttered because of the ganja gangs that run the block. Fucking carnage. I know a guy that just smelled it and had to be put in a home for the incurably insane. The neighbors and I know we'll be lucky to get out alive.

plus this:

• Hook 'Em 1

19 hours ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

In jail for under a gram? That's fucking stupid.

Multitudes of abused sheep endorse this statement. But then, animal husbandry is a required course.

1 hour ago, Longboard Horn said:

Geez.... as if they couldn't be more embarrassing. 

They’re like the people who think they their own jokes are hysterical. It’s why everyone else finds them insufferable. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1