• Replies 72k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

The aggies 3 wins so far have come against teams that are a combined 2-5 (both wins by SHSU against FCS teams) since their loss to a&m. SCAR may be bad but they ran the ball and gave Kentucky their season high in points against. They're defense also got good pressure and slowed down a QB who will go in the first few rounds. If Rattler can avoid ints then this game should be closer than anticipated. 

• Hook 'Em 2

As if it hasn't already been a bad enough season for aggy, their latest big 'close loss' moral victory has resulted in Bama dropping to 3rd after a win, while undefeated. Has to be a first for Bama. And of course it had to be a close win over another shitty aggy team that dropped them.

The aggy tears are starting to overwhelm me. Not sure I can control my intake. I might have a problem. Do I need to seek help?

Edited by wood
  • Haha 2

At least the aggy can hang their hats on beating two "ranked" teams. Arky looks primed to finish .500 and Miami appears to be headed for a sub .500 campaign. That App State loss in Collie Station looks like an even bigger shit stain seeing as how they've fallen to .500 with losses to Texas St and James Madison (LOL). It's year 5 of the Jumbo era and they're getting blown out by Mississippi St and losing to G5 teams then propping themselves up with a moral victory after playing Bama with the worst QB they've started in the Saban era. You can't make this shit up, the most delusional fan base in college football. You literally have that snake oil salesman Looch out there saying the aggy took a giant step forward losing to Bama after they fucking beat them last season.....how the fuck does that even make sense?

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Chad said:

At least the aggy can hang their hats on beating two "ranked" teams. Arky looks primed to finish .500 and Miami appears to be headed for a sub .500 campaign. That App State loss in Collie Station looks like an even bigger shit stain seeing as how they've fallen to .500 with losses to Texas St and James Madison (LOL). It's year 5 of the Jumbo era and they're getting blown out by Mississippi St and losing to G5 teams then propping themselves up with a moral victory after playing Bama with the worst QB they've started in the Saban era. You can't make this shit up, the most delusional fan base in college football. You literally have that snake oil salesman Looch out there saying the aggy took a giant step forward losing to Bama after they fucking beat them last season.....how the fuck does that even make sense?

Are you new to aggy?  Logic doesn't have any place in their world. It gets in the way of rationalization. 

10 minutes ago, Doctor of Neighborhood said:

This is why there is not now, nor has there ever been, anything to fear from aggy.  Five years in and he wouldn’t trade Jimbo for any other corch out there.  I guess I won’t be invited.  

Clickety clack, clickety clack …

47D8C2B8-A339-49E9-B6DF-6E49D99451D4.jpeg

Hopefully they add another 10 years to the extension.

3 hours ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

It is breathtaking... hard to conceptualize the "giant" step... but here is a visual

image.png.9a9ae364227a32db9fa01f6bbf442b8f.png

dont forget that aggy keeps a third column for their record....wins....losses...and quality losses.....yesterday was a quality loss.

They were going to also list quality wins, but they only get one every 10 years or so.

24 minutes ago, Doctor of Neighborhood said:

This is why there is not now, nor has there ever been, anything to fear from aggy.  Five years in and he wouldn’t trade Jimbo for any other corch out there.  I guess I won’t be invited.  

Wow, that an impressive level of dumbassery.  It’s only through tremendous fortune that they stayed in that game.  That Milroe carried the ball like a loaf of bread and their good kicker decided to miss a couple.  
As much as that loss wasn’t evidence that Jimbo sucks necessarily, it also wasn’t evidence that he’s any good either. 

And if you take competing with Alabama in a game with a terrible performance by a back up QB as evidence that you should “trust in Jimbo” how do you explain away App state?  

1 minute ago, Lhorn said:

Wow, that an impressive level of dumbassery.  It’s only through tremendous fortune that they stayed in that game.  That Milroe carried the ball like a loaf of bread and their good kicker decided to miss a couple.  
As much as that loss wasn’t evidence that Jimbo sucks necessarily, it also wasn’t evidence that he’s any good either. 

And if you take competing with Alabama in a game with a terrible performance by a back up QB as evidence that you should “trust in Jimbo” how do you explain away App state?  

They're aggy. It's a low bar.

1 hour ago, Doctor of Neighborhood said:

"When we win it all with Jimbo..."

I would love to find this rube and make a substantial bet with him

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Texzilla58 said:

They made the 1015 onion. And if we ever get legal weed I expect them to develop the fucking matsuyama beef of weed.

Other than that, for any legkickin goober in bedazzled overalls to claim academic superiority, hell even the correct alignment of genes, is just stupid.

Imagine being the BHam Chuy’s employees having to work that crowd. Too bad so far none have recorded the event and the 24 folks that likely showed up. Bet they are shitty tippers.

I have no idea what you just said, but I agree 100%

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, oldhorn2 said:

dont forget that aggy keeps a third column for their record....wins....losses...and quality losses.....yesterday was a quality loss.

They were going to also list quality wins, but they only get one every 10 years or so.

They're 12-9 in conference.  SEC West!  SEC West!  SEC West!

When aggy hired Jimbo, I knew that they were getting the same as we had with “Mack during his his last two years on the 40”! Accomplished, but riding it until the boosters said no more!

Here we are, but aggy being aggy gave Jimbo the contract of all contracts! Good luck getting rid of Jimbo - aggy, whether it’s 2027 or 2028! Pay the man you idiots (aggy)!!!!!

Hook’em!

• Hook 'Em 3

3 hours ago, wood said:

As if it hasn't already been a bad enough season for aggy, their latest big 'close loss' moral victory has resulted in Bama dropping to 3rd after a win, while undefeated. Has to be a first for Bama. And of course it had to be a close win over another shitty aggy team that dropped them.

The aggy tears are starting to overwhelm me. Not sure I can control my intake. I might have a problem. Do I need to seek help?

“The aggy tears are starting to overwhelm me. Not sure I can control my intake. I might have a problem. Do I need to seek help?”

Nope….just go take a big dump and you will feel a lot better.”

• Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

Moral victory talk not going away 

Imagine the hyping up your STARTING QUARTERBACK (not "QB 2") by saying "look, he's not all that good, but he didn't turn the ball over *that* much today. What a performance!" 

Johnny Football attacked a black man, and it was enough. 

• Haha 3