• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

3 minutes ago, Horn Dogg said:

Silly aggy, some of them think they will get to select the weekend they play Texas.  It may take a few months of us being in the SEC, but they will soon remember who calls the shots.

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3213642

these slapdicks think they're gonna dictate when we play OU?  Poor delusional twats. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Horn Dogg said:

Silly aggy, some of them think they will get to select the weekend they play Texas.  It may take a few months of us being in the SEC, but they will soon remember who calls the shots.

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3213642

I had some aggy friends this weekend who were like "well we already play LSU around Thanksgiving"

That's not a real rivalry, you morons.  No one talks about aggy-LSU the same week as the Iron Bowl, The Big Game, Bedlam, UGA/GT, Florida/FSU, Holy War, etc. 

• Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, jdhorn92 said:

You guys won’t believe this story. 

Spent The Weeknd in Seaside FL for my kid’s fall break. Listened to Craig Way from the beach pounding beers. Stepped in to the house for lunch and watched most of the 3q before heading back to my spot. 

About 3:30 I made my way back to the house , loaded up my wagon, chairs , cooler, Bose etc and stopped for a Cuban sandwich right there by the crosswalk in front of the little half moon shaped entrance to the main Seaside area. Mrs JD horn and my 3 daughters , plus a friend went to the outlet (no pics), giving me a hall pass for the bama game later that night.   A couple horn fans came by as I was eating my Cuban and we chatted about the game , high fived etc… 

Fast forward a few hours and I make my way to Bud and Alleys for the bama game. I run in to those same Texas fans and they have a table and one of them is a huge bama fan too, so we talk a bit and bs until I see a spot at the bar open up. I excuse myself and almost immediately, the lady and her date (I presume husband/bf) start asking me questions ;  who are you rooting for (i show my Texas belt), as i was using an Auburn coozie (my oldest is at AU) etc..I tell them I’m a Texas grad , but that I’m pulling 100% for bama as I can’t stand Aggie. She proceeds to tell me she is an Aggie grad and can’t believe I wouldn’t be rooting for the “state”.  I tell her as politely as I could , In my mind it just doesn’t work like that. 

for 2.5 hours the conversations were very pleasant , she keeps adding that she can’t believe I’m rooting for bama , I keep telling her I hate the aggies , and she proceeds to get completely shit faced. 

here’s why i posted …toward the end of the game, she leans over and tells me the most god awful racist joke right in front of Her date (by this time I learn  it’s a blind date) the joke is awful, like as bad a N word joke as there is. She looks at me kind of blankly, like why aren’t you laughing (her date wasn’t either), and I tell her as calmly as I can , now you know why I hate the aggies. 

I have her card , I could out her, as being a racist . She owns an engineering firm in Montgomery AL

Was her blind date Truman Burbank?

4 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

these slapdicks think they're gonna dictate when we play OU?  Poor delusional twats. 

Only looked at the first page, but it seems like at least half of them just wanna keep it on Thanksgiving. Some of 'em actually do get it, like this guy:

We will do what ESPN tells us to do and like it.

^- This is the bed we've made -^

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Horn Dogg said:

This aggy delusion doesn’t even fly on Texags.  Someone claiming that aggy can still win the National Championship THIS year.

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3328553

Even when the coaster is falling off the side, we can always count on aggy to somehow keep it trucking along to 

• Hook 'Em 1

32 minutes ago, Horn Dogg said:

This aggy delusion doesn’t even fly on Texags.  Someone claiming that aggy can still win the National Championship THIS year.

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3328553

Things I heard from aggies i talked to today:

• Best they've felt about the program since jimbo has been there including after the Bama win last year

• Weigman would have won that game 

• Missing Bryce Young didn't matter and Milroe is currently a really good QB

• If not for the PI they would have 100% completed that pass 

• The offensive line is going in the right direction 

• Haha 7

3 hours ago, utee94 said:

Texas and OU will continue to play on our usual day at the State Fair of Texas and there's nothing the SEC can, or would want to, do about that.  It's amusing that some ags think they can dictate it, or that the SEC would bother with it.  As far as I can recall, NONE of the SEC interstate rivalries are played on Rivalry Weekend in November.  Georgia-Florida, Tennessee-Florida, LSU-Ole Miss, Alabama-Tennessee.  None of them played on Rivalry weekend, which for southern schools has traditionally been reserved for in-state rivalries like UF-FSU, Georgia-Georgia Tech, USC-Clemson, Auburn-Alabama.  And, you know, Texas-TAMU. 

But I don't honestly care when we play the ags.  I used to like the tradition of playing them on Thanksgiving Day, it was unique.  But it's been so long now, since that happened, that it holds no special interest for me now.  I'm cool with playing them whenever, and it's going to feel really great to renew our annual beat-down of their shit-ass backwoods hilljack program and chant "Poooooorrrrrrrr aaaaaagggiiiiieeeesssssss" 'til Gabriel blows his horn.

Exactly. Who cares when we play A&M?

It probably won't be Thanksgiving since the NFL moved to three games on that day.

• Hook 'Em 1

i am so, so, so glad I didn't talk to any of my aggy family. They're loveable, kind people, but they are like most aggys when it comes to being delusional about their program. When they talk about it I just smile and nod my head. I don't even discuss football with them unless it has to do with any other teams. I love them with all of my heart, but God damn it's weird having aggy family and being just one of 2 UT grads. 

• Hook 'Em 3

9 hours ago, Sir Ulrich said:

Things I heard from aggies i talked to today:

• Best they've felt about the program since jimbo has been there including after the Bama win last year

• Weigman would have won that game 

• Missing Bryce Young didn't matter and Milroe is currently a really good QB

• If not for the PI they would have 100% completed that pass 

• The offensive line is going in the right direction 

I think A&M rolls USC next weekend, but having them trip over their dicks against perennial doormats coming out of a bye week after the biggest moral victory in program history would be fucking epic.

Edited by Wiler77
forgot about bye week
  • Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, Spider2YBanana said:

i am so, so, so glad I didn't talk to any of my aggy family. They're loveable, kind people, but they are like most aggys when it comes to being delusional about their program. When they talk about it I just smile and nod my head. I don't even discuss football with them unless it has to do with any other teams. I love them with all of my heart, but God damn it's weird having aggy family and being just one of 2 UT grads. 

This is pretty much what I do with my aggy relatives and the handful of aggys I know socially. We can talk sports, but I never talk aggy sports with them. They simply cannot participate rationally in that discussion.

Edited by wood
  • Like 1