• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

How tu Won Their Last MNC…

6,545 Views | 63 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Charlie 31
They simplified their offense (more appropriately "dumbed it down") for Vince Young, and let him use his athletic prowess to win games…

For college offenses, NFL sophistication isn't always required because of the athletic disparity between programs…

This is why Jimbo's offense has lost us games…. The complicated nature of his offense makes the better athletes have to think too darn much during the play… Kills their talent advantage…

No Cheesecake Factory menu is really needed…. The App State loss is a prime example of his offense killing our talent advantage…
  • Rage+1 1

21 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

How tu Won Their Last MNC…

6,545 Views | 63 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Charlie 31
They simplified their offense (more appropriately "dumbed it down") for Vince Young, and let him use his athletic prowess to win games…

For college offenses, NFL sophistication isn't always required because of the athletic disparity between programs…

This is why Jimbo's offense has lost us games…. The complicated nature of his offense makes the better athletes have to think too darn much during the play… Kills their talent advantage…

No Cheesecake Factory menu is really needed…. The App State loss is a prime example of his offense killing our talent advantage…

In the aggy mind, increased levels of athleticism and melanin are incompatible with higher level thinking. 
Doesn’t explain why Jameis thrived and King sux tho. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 4

People always overestimate how good the SEC is when looking at a remaining schedule. Yet again, the SEC is a few top teams, a bunch of average teams ranked really high because of bias and they game the system and then a bunch of suck. Looking at aggy schedule, the only game I can't see them winning is Ole Miss. South Carolina is trash. LSU is far and away what they used to be. 

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:

People always overestimate how good the SEC is when looking at a remaining schedule. Yet again, the SEC is a few top teams, a bunch of average teams ranked really high because of bias and they game the system and then a bunch of suck. Looking at aggy schedule, the only game I can't see them winning is Ole Miss. South Carolina is trash. LSU is far and away what they used to be. 

Good thing for South Carolina is that aggy is trash on the road.

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:

They can absolutely lose to Florida, Auburn, or LSU. Dont ever underestimate aggy's ability to aggy. 

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Blotto said:

They can absolutely lose to Florida, Auburn, or LSU. Dont ever underestimate aggy's ability to aggy. 

Correct but what I am saying, is there is really only one game left they look like they can't win and that's Ole Miss. The others they for sure have a shot. Not to say they will win but you can't pencil them as losses on paper. Those 3 teams used to hold a lot of weight but not so much anymore. 

16 minutes ago, TreatyOak said:

Texags-Gold-Vols.jpg

Yeah, gomer and Tennessee's offenses are damn near mirror images. Honestly Jimbo has the bigger playbook, but the script was the same, take the top off the bama defense.... Oops, being told gomer doesn't have a QB to do that and Jimbo eats crayons. 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, Henry Hill said:

Billy should stick to fleecing the aggy faithful and maintaining his just for men mullet.

Billy is required to make untrue false biased statements against the Horns and then post so that his followers know that he is working hard to promote the aggy faithful who pay for his slanted insight.

• Hook 'Em 3

3 minutes ago, Jkwellborn said:

Really thought it would be changed to targeting on the review of the fumble. After they watched it a few times, I felt like they got it right.

Yeah if you looked closely at it, it wasn't targetting. It was a clean hit. I know it looked bad in the moment but it wasn't.

• Like 1