Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

2 hours ago, TrashMaster G said:

Fucking dumbass cannot help but post stupid shit.

He has the rule wrong anyway. That was not a sack where the QB is a defenseless player. And no contact to his head was made.

But he has all the objectivity of Joseph Goebbels when it comes to UT, him pretending to be just some objective observer concerned with the rules is a damn lie. It is just part of his business plan to promote his narrative that Texas is evil and somehow gets things it doesn't deserve through corrupt means. Keeps his customers all riled up.

Edited by Valmy77
  • Hook 'Em 4

• Replies 72.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

2 hours ago, Valmy77 said:

Yeah if you looked closely at it, it wasn't targetting. It was a clean hit. I know it looked bad in the moment but it wasn't.

Absolutely. It looked bad at full speed from a distance but when they slowed it down you only need to see it once to see he put his helmet right on the ball carriers left shoulder pad and looked like he put his forearm on the ball. 

23 minutes ago, Pancho said:

A team claiming division championships it didn't win, after getting heat for claiming conference championships it didn't win trying to declare who's wins should be *d  is hilarious . 

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/texas-am-clarifies-its-cheap-championship-claims-in-fine-print/

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, BigHornedLurker said:

A team claiming division championships it didn't win, after getting heat for claiming conference championships it didn't win trying to declare who's wins should be *d  is hilarious . 

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/texas-am-clarifies-its-cheap-championship-claims-in-fine-print/

If you have to place a * beside division championships you dishonestly claim as conference championships, what do you place beside a plaque you create for a fictional future national championship?

(don't answer that. I know the answer is a jizz jar)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

If you have to place a * beside division championships you dishonestly claim as conference championships, what do you place beside a plaque you create for a fictional future national championship?

(don't answer that. I know the answer is a jizz jar)

im just hoping here that the rest of the SEC keeps them down another 78 years so they need a new plaque 

• Hook 'Em 1

14 minutes ago, realgreggym said:

When I was a freshman at UT, armybrat was a 7th year senior so there are a few but not many that have more experience than I do with aggys. Once you understand them, everything makes sense.

Aggys live in their own little bubble of reality which has nothing to do with the real world. They have been, currently are and will forever be our little brothers. And that is exactly how they think.  They call us  tu, whorns, teasips and whtever else their inferior little minds can come up with. In their little bubble, they believe everyone is against them. That's not true. Everyone is sick of their constant whining about everything. They whine more than a JAP (Jewish American Princess and trust me, I know) They have been the most overrated athletic dept over 30 years. They have done little in football, their basketball program has been irrelevant since Shelby and we have won more WS championships in Omaha than they have won games.  I will admit that they are a powerhouse in meat judging but that's about it.

Academics? If I was interested in an honorable profession like agriculture, that's where I would probably go. They probably have a couple of good engineering depts and that's about it. If you want a small ton atmosphere, go there. If not, go anywhere else.

They don't understand that just because you're different, in some ways that makes you better or unique. It doesn't. Probably 99% of all elementary schools, junior high schools, high schools, junior colleges, universities   and pro teams have cheerleaders. Even the military academies, I believe. The aggys don't have cheerleaders. They have milkmen and they think that makes them special and unique. They're not. It just makes them different. Nothing more. All schools have traditions but aggys think that their traditions are better.

They have the Corp of Cadets. I read where about 70+% have no interest in going into the military when they leave aggy. They just want to play military in college. The list goes on but the bottom line is that really have little clue about the world around them. When they say stupid stuff, embrace it.  

One quick example and I know that some of you were there. In the old SWC, greatest conference ever, the MOB would make fun of all the visiting schools. When we played then at Rice Stadium one year, the MOB did a parody on ET and called the little alien UT and he lands at a sorority house on campus. Wish that was me. Anyway, it was great, and all the UT fans gave the MOB a standing ovation. The aggys cone to town and the MOB come out at halftime in the shape of a fire hydrant and they made fun of little Reville. When they were finished, aggys were so infuriated with the MOB that the Corp morons actually chased the MOB onto their bus and wouldn't let them out.

That is aggy.

They gotta use their instruments for something since they can't play them 🤣.  And a side note - the people watching at ACL Fest was amazing! So many awesomely cool looks and a lot of total smoke-show! Then there was the clown wearing maroon aggy hat, maroon aggy 12 jersey that just stood out like a sore thumb and looked like a complete idiot. Pretty much projecting this image. No truth (?) to the rumor this will also be showing up in Uniform Pron thread as aggy new super - hype "F__k U Mass in the Ass" (gotta (TM) that phrase before they do) alternative jersey.

image.png.df260bed1df48975951be72390b0b3eb.png

• Hook 'Em 1

Dr. Horrible said: They played without their heisman trophy winner

Sure. And that's the story line for everyone. But we also had our starting qb out. Oh, also multiple lineman, our overall leader and best playmaker/WR, LB, and three corners. But yeah, they were down their QB.
Yea Young seems like he sucks and is easily replaceable, you know, like a special teams gunner. 

Don’t forget that Tupac died pretty recently.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, TexEx15 said:

After our game winning TD against Iowa State I couldn’t help but compare Sark’s play call vs Jimbo’s call to try and beat Bama. It’s beautiful. 

Watched the aggy video and noticed for the first time that there was a false start by the RT. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Horndog said:

Watched the aggy video and noticed for the first time that there was a false start by the RT. 

I brought this up in another thread but Fatheree does that on almost every play. He leaves a half second early and sometimes it's even more blatant. 

I don't know how the refs keep missing this because it's been obvious for 3 or 4 weeks now. 

Speaking of stupid fucking aggies, some dumb shit showed up to the game yesterday wearing a #93 aggies jersey, presumably his class year or, more likely, IQ.

I dropped a “poor aggies” on him as he was arriving to his seat because who the fuck would wear that shit to a Longhorn game. Nobody is jealous of that third rate academic institution with shitty teams. If we wanted to go there, we would have applied to lesser schools and settled. After the game, I happened to see him outside the stadium and called a moron. I realize it wasn’t news to anyone in the vicinity. He couldn’t have looked dumber if he had worn a red afro and clown nose. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Drool 1

5 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

Speaking of stupid fucking aggies, some dumb shit showed up to the game yesterday wearing a #93 aggies jersey, presumably his class year or, more likely, IQ.

Wait, some dumb chuckle-fuck wore an aggie jersey to a Texas game against another team?  WTF

Crowd getting soft.  He shoulda' been derided the entire game. And who invited this chode, that has the fucking audacity to wear that shit.  

• Rage+1 1

16 hours ago, realgreggym said:

They have milkmen and they think that makes them special and unique. They're not. It just makes them different. Nothing more. All schools have traditions but aggys think that their traditions are better. 

this is it, entirely. you can't say it any better.

Season 8 Reaction GIF by The Office

• Hook 'Em 2

Wait, some dumb chuckle-fuck wore an aggie jersey to a Texas game against another team?  WTF
Crowd getting soft.  He shoulda' been derided the entire game. And who invited this chode, that has the fucking audacity to wear that shit.  

Keep in mind he is paying Texas. Or maybe he just wanted to see what a real football team looks like, and real cheerleaders.

7 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

I dropped a “poor aggies” on him as he was arriving to his seat because who the fuck would wear that shit to a Longhorn game. Nobody is jealous of that third rate academic institution with shitty teams. If we wanted to go there, we would have applied to lesser schools and settled. After the game, I happened to see him outside the stadium and called a moron. I realize it wasn’t news to anyone in the vicinity. He couldn’t have looked dumber if he had worn a red afro and clown nose. 

Where’s the pic? You gotta have a pic of this idiot. 

On 10/17/2022 at 6:18 AM, BabaYaga said:

Must have been the same dipshit who was wearing an aggy shirt to the Texas/ou game two weeks ago. There’s always at least one dumbfuck aggy at a Texas game with aggy gear on. 

Edited by Okcool
  • Hook 'Em 2

4 hours ago, BabaYaga said:

It appeared he was with his wife. She was leading him around. Not sure if anyone else said anything to him.

Edited by Tex Pete

2 hours ago, Okcool said:

Must have been the same dipshit who were an aggy shirt to the Texas/ou game two weeks ago. There’s always at least one dumbfuck aggy at a Texas game with aggy gear on. 

Dear Texags,

I attended last week's tu game and it was awful. Clearly intimidated by my superior intellect and class, the t-sips started hitting me in the face with pink rubber dildos. During the second quarter, I was kidnapped and they tattooed BETO on my ballsack.......

• Haha 4