• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

16 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

oh yeah...what the fuck happened to King?  His arm decided to fall off but he didn't get hit?   What was the story with his injury? 

Have you ever seen how he throws the ball?  It’s like his dad said ‘let’s develop a delivery that maximizes the chances of arm problems.’

19 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

Have you ever seen how he throws the ball?  It’s like his dad said ‘let’s develop a delivery that maximizes the chances of arm problems.’

Weigman also has a very awkward throwing motion. I was surprised watching him at QB. 

I'm starting to believe this is just an aggy thing with this coaching staff. 

6 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Weigman also has a very awkward throwing motion. I was surprised watching him at QB. 

I'm starting to believe this is just an aggy thing with this coaching staff. 

Stoopid sip. Jimbo’s a qb whisperer. You couldn’t possibly understand. Next year is aggy’s year, ya stoopid sip. Whoop! 

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

I mean everybody saw the clips of that stupid jump pass drill the QBs were doing. I'm convinced their offensive coaching staff are morons that have no clue what they're doing. 

I know Weigman is only a freshman but his mechanics are terrible. 

And yet, every time I’ve seen aggy on tv, I see at least one instance of them doing this jump pass business in a game. Multiple times, if we’re being honest. I boggles the mind. 

48 minutes ago, Etexhorn13 said:

And yet, every time I’ve seen aggy on tv, I see at least one instance of them doing this jump pass business in a game. Multiple times, if we’re being honest. I boggles the mind. 

Glad I haven’t been the only one to notice this. Seems like they REALLY drilled that one into their heads lmao. 

13 minutes ago, theBigHen said:

Glad I haven’t been the only one to notice this. Seems like they REALLY drilled that one into their heads lmao. 

I’ve been noticing it for weeks. Mentioned it on a game thread a while back but no one else seemed to acknowledge it. They do it so often it’s incredible 

3 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

oh yeah...what the fuck happened to King?  His arm decided to fall off but he didn't get hit?   What was the story with his injury? 

Jimbo telling him to stay on the field and lay down with the injury was a nice touch, and pretty smart actually.