• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

21 hours ago, Dennis Taylor said:

" Hello young lady. I was curious if you were not busy because I am in your vicinity, and if you were interested perhaps you would like to come spend some time with me at the Marriott in Columbia. It will be a brief courtship, and if possible I wish to engage in some sexual activities with you. "

Oh, so he wants an amorous congress or the blanket hornpipe with her?

On 10/17/2022 at 6:18 AM, BabaYaga said:

Wait, some dumb chuckle-fuck wore an aggie jersey to a Texas game against another team?  WTF

Crowd getting soft.  He shoulda' been derided the entire game. And who invited this chode, that has the fucking audacity to wear that shit.  

I was lucky enough to be on a business trip with my coworker up in NYC during the 1999 World Series (NYY/ATL).  Before we left Austin the Yankees released the times they would open up ticket sales for phone and web so I got on the web and he got on the phone and I was able to get through and get us 2 tickets to game 4.  It was lucky because the series only went 4 games.

Back then I watched baseball and was an Orioles fan, and my coworker Danny was a Yankees fan.  Danny didn't know until I met him in the lobby of the Marriott WTC but I wore a bright orange Orioles shirt and hat.  Talk about fun - our seats were in centerfield bleachers midway up and the entrance to that area was down at the very bottom of the stands.  I walked up the stairs about 30 rows with a huge grin while people threw popcorn and other things at me.  He was mortified.

I wouldn't try that in NYC these days though.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

Uh-oh. Jimbo has lost Looch.

And has anyone heard from Karen KeyLargo lately?

So we are expecting to hear something in the news about Jimbo floating with sad ropes tied around him to I’ll placed cinderblocks in the Guadeloupe river tomorrow? Looch is their linchpin. So if he’s gone it’s over for Jimbo. But unless they have something on him that renders their contract void they’ll be well as fucked as the economy is right now. Surely they’d have some ability to say stop calling plays. Colleges baffle me in their pursuit to win. Why not just say hey will give you a three year contract plus incentives. If you don’t win have a winning plus bowl season at that point you are gone. If you do…here Is some bonus shit…ten year contract is total bs. 5 years max plus bonus for conference championship and playoffs and so forth. Fucking baffling 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Colleges baffle me in their pursuit to win. Why not just say hey will give you a three year contract plus incentives. If you don’t win have a winning plus bowl season at that point you are gone. If you do…here Is some bonus shit…ten year contract is total bs. 5 years max plus bonus for conference championship and playoffs and so forth. Fucking baffling 

Because you are trying to drag someone to college station, and put up with all that stupid turdition shit with a smile on your face.  They didn’t pay him the best contract of all time (2nd time they’ve done that, now?) for no reason.  Its no different than hazard pay in other industries.  You live in a shithole for awhile so that you can retire early.   Jimbo was very clear for a reason, “I DONT KNOW A SINGLE THING ABOUT NIL, I DIDNT BUY A SINGLE PLAYER”, etc.   Smartest thing I’ve ever heard him say.  

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

So we are expecting to hear something in the news about Jimbo floating with sad ropes tied around him to I’ll placed cinderblocks in the Guadeloupe river tomorrow? Looch is their linchpin. So if he’s gone it’s over for Jimbo. But unless they have something on him that renders their contract void they’ll be well as fucked as the economy is right now. Surely they’d have some ability to say stop calling plays. Colleges baffle me in their pursuit to win. Why not just say hey will give you a three year contract plus incentives. If you don’t win have a winning plus bowl season at that point you are gone. If you do…here Is some bonus shit…ten year contract is total bs. 5 years max plus bonus for conference championship and playoffs and so forth. Fucking baffling 

It's not that hard to understand if you understand the aggy mindset. They thought they had pulled off a huge coup in hiring Jimbo away from FSU, not realizing he was a year or two away from being fired. They had ZERO doubt he would lead them to be every bit the equal of 'Bama.

26 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Because you are trying to drag someone to college station, and put up with all that stupid turdition shit with a smile on your face.  They didn’t pay him the best contract of all time (2nd time they’ve done that, now?) for no reason.  Its no different than hazard pay in other industries.  You live in a shithole for awhile so that you can retire early.   Jimbo was very clear for a reason, “I DONT KNOW A SINGLE THING ABOUT NIL, I DIDNT BUY A SINGLE PLAYER”, etc.   Smartest thing I’ve ever heard him say.  

He has like two ranches he paid for with their bat guano. I mean shit. JFF even called him out and he never went to that campus.  Their HC find a way to avoid living there. Lincoln managed until he snapped in Norman. It’s not that hard because they have lots of money.

Dabo Swinney didn't make his first national title until year 7

554 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 2 min ago by Dr RC

Toptierag2018

Thankfully due to Jimbo's contract we have to stick with Fisher until at least that long.

It will be a blessing in disguise that we can't have any jerk reactions and get rid of him, let's give it time.

Yea, glass houses and all that, but aggy will always be aggy 

• Haha 1