• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

15 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Failed kind of depends on your perspective. If I got paid over $100 million by Texas A&M to crater their football program I would consider it my crowning achievement. 

Exactly.  Shit, I think I could manage the same feat for a lowly 3.5/yr.  

9 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

The A&M recipe for why I am laughing my arse off at their misfortunes: 

2) Spend a repulsive amount of oil money on stadium upgrades, coaches, and purchasing the best recruiting class in history. Basically an attempt to purchase a blue blood card.  

Oh I'm stealing that.  

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, DaysOff said:

I still can't believe they distribute tickets to students in that manner when they're going to be begging people to fill up that monstrosity. Do any fellow olds remember standing in line at Belmont and handing over your IDs for your group and watching them spin the wooden box full of tickets like lotto balls? Mind you kids, this was 1985, or 2022 in bryan/college station.

Well, we know lists don't work for them.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 6

13 hours ago, bluto said:

Time to bring demas back! 

I called the shot last week they’d lose to sc but somehow bounce back vs kiffin. I’m still holding to it. 

Animal House Reaction GIF
whaaa?

go home, Bluto, you’re drunk 

Animal House Drinking GIF

aggy has zero chance of beating Ole Miss this week

time house GIF

not with half their Team on probation 

animal house dean GIF

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

With the rumors emerging that Texas A&M players have been smoking pot and having sex in the locker room (lulz), this YouTuber floats the theory that the school may be looking for a loophole to fire Jimbo for cause to eschew from paying the buyout.

I've never heard of this YouTuber, Zach Smith, but he seems to be pretty smart and knows a lot about the kind of abuses that happen at college programs. He does seem to reference Ohio State football, as well. It sure sounds like he know his stuff and it's worth a watch. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 8
  • Fuck You 2

1 hour ago, Deej said:

Will everyone stop claiming they bought that class with NIL money? Even Jimbo said they didn't have NIL in place. It's straight up bag money. 

I'm betting that they will self admit the bag money if they can. Taking a hit might give them cause to fire JImbo. Finding an alum to take one for the team is probably going to be easier than finding a coed willing to sleep with him.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TXpride said:

How long before they conduct an "internal investigation" and try to fire him for cause?

The great thing about this is when they eventually do try to fire him for cause, aggy is so fucking stupid there's going to be dozens of emails and texts uncovered during the inevitable subpoena process, that clearly show the administration scheming to find any way they can to invent cause.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, nnm said:

Billy tweeting at 1:44 AM seems like Bad Idea Jeans.

7 minutes ago, Foosters said:

The great thing about this is when they eventually do try to fire him for cause, aggy is so fucking stupid there's going to be dozens of emails and texts uncovered during the inevitable subpoena process, that clearly show the administration scheming to find any way they can to invent cause.

Not only that -- I'm sure evidence would come up about aggy boosters/athletic admin brokering deals that could crater the whole fucking thing.

tumblr_ngy40cgtpy1rvn2ylo1_400.gifv

14 minutes ago, TXpride said:

How long before they conduct an "internal investigation" and try to fire him for cause?

I was thinking the same thing. Admit to cheating, blame it on jumbo. Also give the kids weed in the locker room, hell have them kill a hooker or two, whatever it takes to get him tagged with "lack of institutional control" to can him for cause. Of course, I'm almost certain they were dumb enough to not have even that escape, because they're morons who literally gave his agent a black check and said "write in a number no strings attached."

2 hours ago, TrashMaster G said:

What the fuck else is there to do in College Station?

You serious Clark?  Here are the top 12 things to do, and the GWB library leads all!  Scavenger hunts seem popular there too. As does their bitchin' mall.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g55649-Activities-College_Station_Texas.html

Edited by markstanco

1 minute ago, Sir Ulrich said:

With their 4th loss of the season the aggies have officially tied the worst regular season after signing the #1 recruiting class with the 2010 Florida Gators who went 8-4 and lost the bowl. 

Nobody does less with more than aggy.  And 2nd place isn't close.