Texas vs Seton Hall- Thursday, Dec. 9th, 5:30 pm on FS1

shadow_operative

Not too worried about the team. Rough shooting night. Even in the cold stretch in the second half we created a few good looks that we couldn’t get to go. Defensive is still pretty good but we need Disu badly just to protect the defensive glass. Overall we may not be a top ten team right now but I don’t see why we can’t get there.

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, CurlyDumps said:

Shaka’s going to have a better year than Beard. 

I wouldn't jump to conclusions. I've watched enough Beard teams to know the offense is always awful in the early season. Even the 2019 Tech team was well into the triple digits in offensive efficiency (per Kenpom) until like late January.

• Like 1

Just now, Brian Fantana said:

I wouldn't jump to conclusions. I've watched enough Beard teams to know the offense is always awful in the early season. Even the 2019 Tech team was well into the triple digits in offensive efficiency (per Kenpom) until like late January.

Yeah but we’re Texas.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This team has potential to be top 10. Maybe. Should be definitely below 15 for now. Not that it matters until midway through conference play.

The Big 12 is going to be tough. The other teams are beating higher ranked non conference opponents. We need a true big and three point shooting on the road.