Oh shit: New pillow guy lawsuit coming "in two weeks"

Gil Bang

On 11/4/2022 at 7:52 PM, tx 3 putt said:

hopefully these lawsuits (without any merit) are quickly thrown out

I imagine Pillow Guy's "people" are scouring that weirdo talent website for actors to play "cyber guys" in his post election war on truth. I bet they will look like "TV Doctors" from the late night quack medicine infomercials. They will have like 4 lines to memorize. "We looked at the IPs, and they don't make sense" "The packets tell a different story" "Probably a VPN" "CPU signatures don't match!" ...And 40+% of this country will buy it hook, line, and sinker. 

But he will be right in the head...IN TWO WEEKS! 

I love how quickly Lindell and all of uber-MAGA nation just shrugged off "The 2020 Election was stolen" this morning has moved on 2024.  While terribly frightening, it's deeply interesting to watch human behavior at the macro level unfold in real time.  The one overarching belief these people ate, drank, and donated money they didn't have to...was the Big Lie.  And 12 hours later, *POOF*, never happened, Trump is eligible to run for 2024 for only his SECOND term.  And they're already scratching out the "TO:" line on their check and making it out to the new 2024 campaign PAC.  To get people that revved up about something you had no proof about for two years was impressive.  But to get them to completely drop it, forget you ever said it, and then just throw more money and effort at you for something two years in the future.  That's a miracle. 

5 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

I'm starting to think Mike Lindell ain't right in the head.

He's a grifter.  He knows he has to keep up this schtick to sell his shitty pillows and overpriced slippers.  Plus, he's an attention whore.

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

In that photo Bannon, who is actually a smart (if evil) man, looks like he's saying to himself "I can't believe I have to act like I'm taking this deranged dumbass seriously."

The mind biggles, buggles, beggles, boggles, something or other...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...