Joe Biden 2022: Enter Dark Brandon

Longboard Horn

Just now, Johnny Sack said:

Guess which round kills more people in murders every year?

what percentage are .223 versus 9mm versus .38?

Hey Sack we are missing your enlightenment over in the Trump thread. I’m sure you have some great takes on all the classified docs found in his possession.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Yet, still the same chambering, and don’t have the stigma. Weird. 

So you are saying the AR-15 is, uniquely,  a problem product that we should do something about? Unexpected, but welcome support.

Edited by Bozo_Casanova
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

59 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Damn, Sack got me. I spend my weekend at the abortion ranges and I spend a lot of my disposable income on buying high tech, expensive surgical equipment in case a fetus breaks into my home. 

This should be the only way y’all respond to the Drive By Johnnys of CR.  The rest of y’all are wasting your time and energy.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, fattyflattie said:

We should definitely trust folks who can't get the absolute simplest things correct to make decisions on said issues.

So vote for people who will help them with the language and find common ground rather than be obstructionist assholes who are never going to budge a fucking inch, no matter how many kids get shot by 18 year olds with ARs.

For the millionth fucking time. You won't though. You'll just keep passing the buck like you've been trained.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

23 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

No. I’m saying it’s a boogeyman. But you knew that.  

But that’s the thing- as you know I own and like guns. I own two different 5.56s, including an AR-15. It’s not the best gun for anything other than fantasy play and accessories, and it’s the weapon of choice for disordered mass shooters. Only rarely is any other 5.56/.223 platform used.  

People keep doing stupid shit in Dodge Chargers , and you’re over here pointing at the Chrysler 300 to prove that Dodge Chargers are fine.

Edited by Bozo_Casanova
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

It's wild how fatty's only political goal is guns.  I know there are a ton out there like him, but it's just crazy to see someone driven by such a simple obsession.

The single issue voters were always whatever the flavor of the week was. Abortion, guns or taxes 

It's wild how fatty's only political goal is guns.  I know there are a ton out there like him, but it's just crazy to see someone driven by such a simple obsession.

Like abortion?  Or the economy?  Or taxes?  Or voting rights?  Or equality?  Or legalization?  Or criminal reform?   It's almost as if different people care about different things.  Crazy, I know.  Just crazy. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

The single issue voters were always whatever the flavor of the week was. Abortion, guns or taxes 

1 minute ago, jimmyjazz said:

Yeah, fatty is a multiple-single-issue voter:  he's in favor of unfettered ownership of any weapon, he hates poor people, and he wants to foist the cost of as many social benefits as he can secure for himself on everyone else.  What a guy.

AKA - fuck y'all I got mine. Classic conservative dogma

• Hook 'Em 2

4 hours ago, SubliminalHorn said:

What’s that saying, traitorous piece of shit birds flock together? 

He's saying he knows Trump has had more than a few abortions but he doesn't care.  He's all Jihad GOP.

I think Johnny and Fatty should take their Biden AR15 gaffe corrections to Uvalde where they'll appreciate those kinds of facts.  Goddam disgusting morons in this place.

John Witherspoon Funk GIF

Edited by Mdhorn
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

I think Johnny and Fatty should take their Biden AR15 gaffe corrections to Uvalde where they'll appreciate those kinds of facts.

Personally, I'm just glad he's moved on from his racial "gaffes" and into senile bullshit.  

10 internet points to anyone who can decipher what stats he was trying to recite (if correct and not more bullshit).  It doesn't really matter, stupid people will eat it up as evidenced hundreds of times here.  

37 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Yeah, fatty is a multiple-single-issue voter:  he's in favor of unfettered ownership of any weapon, he hates poor people, and he wants to foist the cost of as many social benefits as he can secure for himself on everyone else.

You have any receipts for any of that or nah?  I've got 8700 posts. Shouldn't be too hard to find. 

• Fuck You 1

3 hours ago, StassneyHorn said:

So Dems apparently represented only 16% land area of the US and this makes it 32% now.

Inflation like you read about.

Fun fact winning the Texas district formerly represented by will hurd and the rural New Mexico district would probably boost that % to 42

Edited by Voldemort86
  • Like 1