Joe Biden 2022: Enter Dark Brandon

Longboard Horn

1 hour ago, Gengs1 said:

He spitting fire

Pointing out how shitty MAGA republicans are while still clarifying it’s just the MAGA sector of the GOP is genius. It doesn’t piss off the independents and 30-40% of the Republican voters who are still attuned to reality. 

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

LMAO

That’s the most delusional thing I’ve ever heard. Trump put his heart and soul everyday into using the powers of the presidency to enrich himself and his cronies, while simultaneously doing all he can to stick it to anyone who is considered “ different” in this country. History will not be kind to Donald J Trump.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Voldemort86 said:

Pointing out how shitty MAGA republicans are while still clarifying it’s just the MAGA sector of the GOP is genius. It doesn’t piss off the independents and 30-40% of the Republican voters who are still attuned to reality. 

And make a wedge between the Maga folks and republicans (if they are any left) so they stay home during the election season, would help out everyone 

• Hook 'Em 2

13 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

LMAO

President Trump poured his heart and soul out to literally golf more than any president in history. It wasn't easy. First he had to blatantly lie to the American people even when he didn't have to. THEN!! After he said he'd be too busy to golf and did the exact opposite, he had to maximize his profiterring off the taxpayers without laughing in his supporters faces. No small feat, Cotton. 

• Hook 'Em 4

17 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Can anyone fathom Trump speaking at length about America? 

Fuck, can anyone fathom Trump speaking at length about anything other than Trump?

i remember discussing back in 2017 how he was the first president in my lifetime who (1) didn't say he wanted to unite the country, (2) didn't try to unite the country, and (3) didn't pretend to try to unite the country.  most of them at least pretend to try, but not this spray-tanned pork sausage.  he couldn't even mutter that lie.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 2

2 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

i remember discussing back in 2017 how he was the first president in my lifetime who (1) didn't say he wanted to unite the country, (2) didn't try to unite the country, and (3) didn't pretend to try to unite the country.  most of them at least pretend to try, but not this spray-tanned pork sausage.  he couldn't even mutter that lie.

MAGA has flagrantly been 24/7/365 flag-flying MAKE ROUGHLY HALF AMERICA CRY AGAIN for the better part of a decade now. Behold the fruit. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

I grew up w/ guns and hunting.  I've hunted deer, dove, duck, quail, etc.  I've had great times w/ family and friends, in the field. 

But, holy shit, I'll never get the gun fetish, though.  Why is it necessary to have an arsenal big enough for a platoon? So fucking weird.  So....pathetic.

So I've come to the conclusion that, literally, the only reason I can think of for this particular fetish, is a small penis.  

So, everytime I see/hear someone ranting about their rights to have unfettered access for all..young, old, mentally disturbed,...basically anyone white: all I hear is:

So we get to live in a gun saturated society b/c a bunch of needle-dicked, insecure pussies can't come to terms w/ their winkies. 

Pretty much exactly the same as me. I don't get it, it's fucking bizarre. It's a murder dildo who the fuck cares, and no one wants to argue 3 pages worth of utterly irrelevant, annoying minutae with these fucking nerds.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

The speech gives them something to rally behind, like the deplorables label.  It’s nice to just say something true, damn the torpedoes, because our country should be about more than scheming all the time. But I think that energizes the shitheels.  

if there's any possible way to convince the few remaining "good ones", it's shame that will have to do.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Pretty much exactly the same as me. I don't get it, it's fucking bizarre. It's a murder dildo who the fuck cares, and no one wants to argue 3 pages worth of utterly irrelevant, annoying minutae with these fucking nerds.

i will be using the term 'murder dildo' from now on, e.g., 'fatty is really proud of his murder dildo collection'.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

if there's any possible way to convince the few remaining "good ones", it's shame that will have to do.

This is the way. Less than 30% of the  voting public identifies as Republican. Even if 95% of that is MAGA who cares.  You can make tremendous inroads with the Republican leaning 15% and neutral independents by shining a bright light on these crazy fucks. Every day all day

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

I don’t get it. None of the statues are of little girls?

bidensmellingchilden.gif

Yes, every politician that republicans don't like is a pedophile. We get it. It's the lever y'all have decided on, we've heard it for gays, trans, teachers, librarians, basically everyone who is opposed by the modern conservative movement. 

Get some new material. Your shit is old and busted and sounds very aggy. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Yes, every politician that republicans don't like is a pedophile. We get it. It's the lever y'all have decided on, we've heard it for gays, trans, teachers, librarians, basically everyone who is opposed by the modern conservative movement. 

Except all the vids of him literally sniffing children’s hair.  I bet the next time someone slaps your hand away from their grandchild will be the first.  Not something 2 scoops can say. 

• Fuck You 5

3 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Well it’s just projection. Not like he paid underage girls to have sex with him or traffic them

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

I don’t get it. None of the statues are of little girls?

bidensmellingchilden.gif

Trump declared bankruptcy at least 6 times and was married 3 separate times. Despite all of this, The MAGA idiots think he’s gods gift to the business world and a “super stud” ladies man bad ass.

what a total joke.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Except all the vids of him literally sniffing children’s hair.  I bet the next time someone slaps your hand away from their grandchild will be the first.  Not something 2 scoops can say. 

Lol it's fun how you constantly say you don't like trump and then you always go back to saying "SEE? trump is better than Biden!"

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 2

46 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Isn't that the name of the superband with Harry Stiles, Beto, and Hunter? 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Captainant said:

Lol it's fun how you constantly say you don't like trump and then you always go back to saying "SEE? trump is better than Biden!"

When did I say that?  Projection?  I feel the exact same about the last 3 absolute embarrassments who’ve sat in the Oval Office.  Just a never ending terrible fucking joke. 

6 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

You're fighting it so hard, I'll give you credit for that.

23 minutes ago, Voldemort86 said:

Trump declared bankruptcy at least 6 times and was married 3 separate times. Despite all of this, The MAGA idiots think he’s gods gift to the business world and a “super stud” ladies man bad ass.

what a total joke.

trump is everything maga 'wishes' they were. in their mind, he's the ultimate male. titan of business and pussy slayer

ill bet he hasn't seen melenia's crotch in 10 years 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1