Joe Biden 2022: Enter Dark Brandon

Longboard Horn

7 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Yeah, it’s sort of made the let’s go Brandon meme pretty irrelevant.

It’s like when someone makes fun of you for something so you just make fun of yourself for the same thing and be louder about it

This guy ain't no motherfucking MC,
I know everything he's got to say against me,
I am white, I am a fucking bum,
I do live in a trailer with my mom,
My boy Future is an Uncle Tom.
I do got a dumb friend named Cheddar Bob
Who shoots himself in his leg with his own gun,
I did get jumped by all 6 of you chumps
And Wink did fuck my girl,
I'm still standing here screaming, "Fuck the free world!"

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Drool 1

18 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

This guy ain't no motherfucking MC,
I know everything he's got to say against me,
I am white, I am a fucking bum,
I do live in a trailer with my mom,
My boy Future is an Uncle Tom.
I do got a dumb friend named Cheddar Bob
Who shoots himself in his leg with his own gun,
I did get jumped by all 6 of you chumps
And Wink did fuck my girl,
I'm still standing here screaming, "Fuck the free world!"

So, fun story: I had a client rep who is native Indian -- the heavy accent, the whole thing.  One time, I was describing to him our strategy for opening argument at trial: "We're going to tell the jury every weakness we have right in our opening statement.  We will cast each of them exactly how we want, neutralize them, and steal our opponent's thunder -- they won't have any punch left for their opening."

My Indian client says 'My lawyer's going to go all 'Eminem in 8-mile,' I love it!"

Cracked me the fuck up.  Sometimes I really love this country.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

33 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

I'm glad it works, but it's just stooping to their level of fucking childishness.

I disagree.  It’s turning their dumb chant against them.   And I don’t think there is anything wrong with having a bit of an edge.  It’s not mutually exclusive with Michelle Obama’s credo and I don’t thinn anything Biden said last night was “going low”.  

• Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

So, fun story: I had a client rep who is native Indian -- the heavy accent, the whole thing.  One time, I was describing to him our strategy for opening argument at trial: "We're going to tell the jury every weakness we have right in our opening statement.  We will cast each of them exactly how we want, neutralize them, and steal our opponent's thunder -- they won't have any punch left for their opening."

My Indian client says 'My lawyer's going to go all 'Eminem in 8-mile,' I love it!"

Nice.

Edited by The Original Greaser Bob

10 hours ago, Fastbreak said:

Colt 45 velocity. 725 ft/s
AR15 velocity. 3300 ft/s

3300/725 = 4.55x

.45 pistol(230gr) velocity vs. AR(55-60gr) velocity is a ridiculous comparison, compare with other rifle velocities such as a 30.06.  Also, I've never gotten 3300fps out of mine.  It usually hits around 2800fps+-

1 minute ago, SHOOTER12 said:

.45 pistol(230gr) velocity vs. AR(55-60gr) velocity is a ridiculous comparison, compare with other rifle velocities such as a 30.06.  Also, I've never gotten 3300fps out of mine.  It usually hits around 2800fps+-

User name definitely checks out.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

shoot from your car while you're driving 340.9 mph.

I finally listened to the speech. I hope this type of talk continues. Get it out in the open. The social pressure to pretend that there isn’t an active pro-Trump terrorist movement is madness. They fly their Trump/Bin Laden/ISIS flags in front of their houses and we’re supposed to be polite and invite the terrorists over for a cookout or something.

I had my doubts about Biden, but he’s handled this big stuff very well — starting with the election denying in the run up to the election.

• Hook 'Em 9

3 hours ago, A-Tex Devil said:

Dunno. I think it’s fucking awesome. 

3 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

I'm glad it works, but it's just stooping to their level of fucking childishness.

To me, it’s almost like the NAFO stuff with Russia and Ukraine.  Yeah, seems silly on the surface, but Russia and its supporters don’t know how to respond and they end up publicly frustrated with cartoon dogs.  

• Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

You used his veakness as a veapon.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

It's like Yankee Doodle.

The song was a pre-Revolutionary War song originally sung by British military officers to mock the disheveled, disorganized colonial "Yankees" with whom they served in the French and Indian War. It was written at Fort Crailo around 1755 by British Army surgeon Richard Shuckburgh while campaigning in Rensselaer, New York. The British troops sang it to make fun of their stereotype of the American soldier as a Yankee simpleton who thought that he was stylish if he simply stuck a feather in his cap.

but then

It was also popular among the Americans as a song of defiance, and they added verses to it that mocked the British troops and hailed George Washington as the Commander of the Continental army. By 1781, Yankee Doodle had turned from being an insult to being a song of national pride

Did it mention when the “peed on Davy Crockett” verse originated?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

55 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

It's like Yankee Doodle.

The song was a pre-Revolutionary War song originally sung by British military officers to mock the disheveled, disorganized colonial "Yankees" with whom they served in the French and Indian War. It was written at Fort Crailo around 1755 by British Army surgeon Richard Shuckburgh while campaigning in Rensselaer, New York. The British troops sang it to make fun of their stereotype of the American soldier as a Yankee simpleton who thought that he was stylish if he simply stuck a feather in his cap.

but then

It was also popular among the Americans as a song of defiance, and they added verses to it that mocked the British troops and hailed George Washington as the Commander of the Continental army. By 1781, Yankee Doodle had turned from being an insult to being a song of national pride

also the progenitor of "do your ears hang low" was marching soldiers singing about low hanging testicles

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

It's like Yankee Doodle.

but then

Holy shit, I learned something from RDCanecutter.

• Haha 1
  • Drool 1

On 8/23/2022 at 4:15 PM, 'stache said:

No. If they were paid off 20 years ago, it means they were probably incurred 20 years prior, well before tuition exploded to the extent "working your way through school" is impossible except for maybe the crappiest rural junior college. Back then you might have the loan equivalent of a used car, today it's essentially the equivalent of a large house and continuing to increase. There were many years where my student loan payments were higher than my mortgage. It's soul crushing. And don't even start with "if you don't want the debt just don't go to college." I shouldn't have to forego being a lawyer and become a plumber because of the cost.  

Ding. I went to the great University of Texas on a $4k/yr scholarship and I worked part time for a bit more than min wage. 

Today, I would be homeless trying to live in Austin. Loans, aka money created out of air, are major drivers of inflation, are actually a big piece of what has driven up the costs of everything in society.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Aqua Buddha said:

I've always been ambivalent about Biden but Angry Biden is the best Biden.  Obama couldn't do this because, let's be honest, people would think he was the "angry black man."  (Sad but true.)  Biden is Angry Boomer and they seem to be angry about most everything anyway.....

Fun fact: Biden is so old he is actually pre-boomer/silent generation.

One of my sorta friends was going on Thursday night about Biden being senile and can’t complete sentences.  This guy is a complete narcissist and is going through a divorce for multiple cheating episodes without admitting any fault and trying to gaslight us about it, even though we all know the truth…so I wasn’t going to argue with him as it’s like talking to a fax machine (I’ve tried before). 

Anyways I thought it was interesting how he’s behind the messaging.  Was going on about how senile Biden is while a news break was covering his speech on tv (were watching PSU/Purdue)…wanted to ask how a senile old man is suddenly being painted as Emperor Mao Hitler Mastermind by the right.  

Is he senile or a genius?

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

Daily Caller?  The far right publication?  Are they in on the joke?

I’m not going to screenshot it here, but there’s a slack I saw where this guy says re: Dark Brandon “I don’t understand why they are amplifying our memes…”

Edited by Bozo_Casanova